Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
ONE MILLION DEAD AMERICANS (Read 1917 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

ONE MILLION DEAD AMERICANS
Apr 9th, 2020 at 5:32pm

the unbelievably bad response by Trump to COVID19 and the willingness of other republican governors to let their people get infected pretty much demonstrates that the still out of control virus will continue to rage for the next 6 months.

Currently killing 2000/day, wait until it is 10,000/day. A million deaths could be achieved in 4-6 months.

The alleged 'pro life' party gives titular endorsement to being anti-abortion while never really doing anything about it but once you r are born... they dont care.

DENY HEALTHCARE
OPPOSE GUN CONTROL
OPPOSE PANDEMIC CONTROLS
PROMOTE POVERTY

this is pro-life?

I dont have much time for the Democrats but compared to the REpublicans, they look like Jesus and the 12 disciples.

TRUMP IS AN EVIL MAN.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ONE MILLION DEAD AMERICANS
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 5:59pm

there is always someone worse off..

France
Today at 2:19pmQuote Trump is copping schit over his pandemic response and rightly so, but why not Macron in France? By the numbers they're basket case.

USA
Cases per 1M pop 1,315      
Death per 1M pop 45
Test per 1M pop 6,674
Total deaths 14,795
Population 327M

France
Cases per 1M pop 1,730      
Death per 1M pop 167
Test per 1M pop 3,436
Total deaths 10,869
Population 67M

Italy isnt doing too well either.......every country has its issues...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:00pm

The USA is a Political Business based upon an individual leadership. Military comes 2nd.
They are obviously not the most 'Medically' empowered nation on the world.
Castro did better with Cuba than any USA President has done for his people.

So blame Trump. But blame ScoMo and Boris for doing  the same too! Australia & Britain are just USA 'Dogs' now.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:11pm

cods wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 5:59pm:

France
Today at 2:19pmQuote Trump is copping schit over his pandemic response and rightly so, but why not Macron in France? By the numbers they're basket case.

USA
Cases per 1M pop 1,315      
Death per 1M pop 45
Test per 1M pop 6,674
Total deaths 14,795
Population 327M

France
Cases per 1M pop 1,730      
Death per 1M pop 167
Test per 1M pop 3,436
Total deaths 10,869
Population 67M

Italy isnt doing too well either.......every country has its issues...

Europe is two weeks ahead of USA. when you compare two weeks ago with USA, america is in big trouble.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:26pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:00pm:
The USA is a Political Business based upon an individual leadership. Military comes 2nd.

So blame Trump. But blame ScoMo and Boris for doing  the same too! Australia & Britain are just USA 'Dogs' now.

yes your right medicine  and health is big business in Amerika... maybe this could be a wake up call....

I think if you look at the whole    all the countries badly coping with this   have a lot of questions to answer when this is done.....

no one suggests they should have more masks or even toilet rolls on stand by.....

but seriously this got out of hand very quickly.. and a lot of poor actions have been taken ......

after the War we had Nuremberg.......maybe something similar needs to happen after this.......first on the stand the WHO.....

no i dont want anyone shot at dawn.. but seriously people cant go on as if this never happened when its all passed...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:31pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 5:32pm:
the unbelievably bad response by Trump to COVID19 and the willingness of other republican governors to let their people get infected pretty much demonstrates that the still out of control virus will continue to rage for the next 6 months.

Currently killing 2000/day, wait until it is 10,000/day. A million deaths could be achieved in 4-6 months.

The alleged 'pro life' party gives titular endorsement to being anti-abortion while never really doing anything about it but once you r are born... they dont care.

DENY HEALTHCARE
OPPOSE GUN CONTROL
OPPOSE PANDEMIC CONTROLS
PROMOTE POVERTY

this is pro-life?

I dont have much time for the Democrats but compared to the REpublicans, they look like Jesus and the 12 disciples.

TRUMP IS AN EVIL MAN.

He is pure evil.

Humans just don't get any worse than him.

I've not seen anyone as evil as him since that guy with the little moustache.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:33pm

cods wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 5:59pm:

No other country on the planet has recorded 1,900 COVID deaths in a single day.

The USA is the only one.

Why?

ALL because of this:

"We only have 15 cases, and that number will be close to zero in a couple of weeks once the weather warms up and the virus miraculously disappears".
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:43pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:33pm:
No other country on the planet has recorded admitted 1,900 COVID deaths in a single day.

There fixed it for you, Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:55pm

cods wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:26pm:
Jasin wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:00pm:

yes your right medicine  and health is big business in Amerika... maybe this could be a wake up call....

I think if you look at the whole    all the countries badly coping with this   have a lot of questions to answer when this is done.....

no one suggests they should have more masks or even toilet rolls on stand by.....

but seriously this got out of hand very quickly.. and a lot of poor actions have been taken ......

after the War we had Nuremberg.......maybe something similar needs to happen after this.......first on the stand the WHO.....

no i dont want anyone shot at dawn.. but seriously people cant go on as if this never happened when its all passed...

Well said.
And we can rest assured that people like Peccary won't help the Cause thank god. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:59pm

This virus will take 2 years to burn out.
At 2,000 dead per day in America that equals 1,460,000 dead in 2 years.

We have only seen the start of it.
This is the beginning.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:24pm

Coronavirus mostly spread to New York from Europe and was sweeping through the city by mid-February, study of genomes reveals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8203463/Coronavirus-primarily-spread-Ne...

Quote:
The coronavirus outbreak that has gripped New York originated in Europe and not China, according to two scientific studies.

Quote:
Travelers likely carrying the virus already arrived in New York from Europe before the end of January when it is thought isolated cases began and President Trump banned entry to the US by foreign nationals who had visited China.

Quote:
These studies examining the DNA of the virus also show it arrived in the city long before March 11, when the president announced plans to block travelers from most parts of Europe, according to The New York Times.   

Total incompetence is probably the nicest way to describe it.

I suppose we're lucky the same thing hasn't happened here...  at least not yet.

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:34pm

lee wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:18pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 6:33pm:
No other country on the planet has recorded admitted 1,900 COVID deaths in a single day.

There fixed it for you, Wink

what exactly is your point, pointless-pedant?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:42pm

Global War III - designer virus style...

Ha, ha - you gaijin Meiguo - we ge' mo' of you than we ge' of ourselve....we win!  If onry one Chinee standing - we win war!!  Ha, ha.... Numbah One!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
what exactly is your point, pointless-pedant?

That there is no evidence that less died in a single day insid say China, or North Korea that shares a common border. Wink

As to your very rubbery statistics epidemics build rapidly then  decrease. We shall see howt your statistical epidemiology stacks up in the long term. Wink

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 11:34pm

DENY HEALTHCARE
OPPOSE GUN CONTROL
OPPOSE PANDEMIC CONTROLS
PROMOTE POVERTY

this is pro-life?

TRUMP IS AN EVIL MAN.

Now now, Longy. They're just grateful Mr Trump acted when he did.

Otherwise it would be two million, no?

How many Americans did Obama kill?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print