Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I Apologise (Read 686 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

I Apologise
Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:13pm

Most of you know my stance on suppressing a natural immune builder in the Cold & Flu, by jabbing people with make-shift vaccines that don't always work and can have side-effects - almost like Cold/Flu symptoms straight away.

But now I must admit that now is the time that such Jabs are justified (But not must be relied upon, for that would be far worse outcome).
We don't want a 'Double-Whammy' of both Common Cold/Flu and Corona Virus spilling into the Hospitals.
Surely there must be a better system than piling people into  one building?

So I hereby will stand aside and I hope the Jabs work.
JaSun

Never fear to be wrong, because it is the fear that is the mind killer.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: I Apologise
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Well done.

It's expected that with our new habits of social distancing and hygiene this years flu season will not be as bad.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:20am

MY family and I are booked in for this latest flushot on Tuesday.  I was only able to get them bookings before the site went down but I was finally able to get one for myself.

There is also no need to apologise.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:24am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:16pm:
Well done.

It's expected that with our new habits of social distancing and hygiene this years flu season will not be as bad.

Yeah, what's a virus with ten times the lethality rate when compared to that?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:58am

Jasin wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:13pm:
Most of you know my stance on suppressing a natural immune builder in the Cold & Flu, by jabbing people with make-shift vaccines that don't always work and can have side-effects - almost like Cold/Flu symptoms straight away.

But now I must admit that now is the time that such Jabs are justified (But not must be relied upon, for that would be far worse outcome).
We don't want a 'Double-Whammy' of both Common Cold/Flu and Corona Virus spilling into the Hospitals.

JaSun

They are a preventative .....  not a cure

they don't cover all strains

I've heard all the arguments about getting sick after getting the shot but

I've been having one for the past 8 yrs & not once did I get flu symptons after the jab.

In that 8 years I have had one serious dose of the flu ...... but I put that down to being a strain not covered.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:55am

My fear, though there are no stats out there.
Is that relying on Jabs year in and out
is like sweeping the dirt under the rug.
If someone doesn't get their jab after, say 8 straight years and they get the Flu. Chances of them being hospitalised when they do get the flue, most likely to be high.
The dependency on the Jab every year will bring a sense of sterility sure, against the Flu - but also an increasing amount of fragility long term.
Will we need a Lock Down from the 'common cold/flu' then?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:18am

Jasin wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:55am:
If someone doesn't get their jab after, say 8 straight years and they get the Flu. Chances of them being hospitalised when they do get the flue, most likely to be high.
The dependency on the Jab every year will bring a sense of sterility sure, against the Flu - but also an increasing amount of fragility long term.

Are you saying a vaccinated population would be more susceptible to the Flu?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:23am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:18am:

A 'long term' vaccinated population.
At the moment there is no 'cure' for the common cold/flu.
Which thankfully is good because these are the few things that build our immune systems up yearly - naturally.
Sure they can be an inconvenience at times.

But I would prefer my yearly common cold/flu with a 1m swell. Rather than 5 years of flat seas and then sink on the 6th year due to a 8m swell of storm.

This year I do think pushing the Common Cold/Flu to the side for a bit as the load of Corona Virus is the priority.

Look what happened to the Americas, Oceania and the Aboriginals with their sterile existence from the Common Cold/Flu - 75% wiped out. Proberly 70% if they had modern medical care - it was that devastating.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:26am

Jasin wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:23am:

A 'long term' vaccinated population.
At the moment there is no 'cure' for the common cold/flu.
Which thankfully is good because these are the few things that build our immune systems up yearly - naturally.
Sure they can be an inconvenience at times.

But I would prefer my yearly common cold/flu with a 1m swell. Rather than 5 years of flat seas and then sink on the 6th year due to a 8m swell of storm.

This year I do think pushing the Common Cold/Flu to the side for a bit as the load of Corona Virus is the priority.

Look what happened to the Americas, Oceania and the Aboriginals with their sterile existence from the Common Cold/Flu - 75% wiped out. Proberly 70% if they had modern medical care - it was that devastating.

Do you not understand how vaccinations work?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:35am

The way I understood it is if one takes flu jabs all the time, then their immune becomes so reliant that if one year of flu jab isn’t taken, the flu could be worse in that person than otherwise?

Me for instance, I don’t want to allow my immune system weakened and not work properly if it relies on flu jabs.
Some people do have weaker constitutions and the usual flu sets them back up to 2 weeks. One has to know themselves, but many don’t, I get the odd flu bug and it’s a 4 day duration for me, I’m not totally bed ridden either.
I feel it peak quickly.
I just wish people were not afraid of their immune system. But hey, look at all the crap in ones blood now. Then there’s faulty lifestyle choices too.
Compared to those aged in their 80s and 90s that survived all those years with no flu jabs throughout their lives.
Stronger constitutions. Each generation is getting weaker constitutions. Any wonder!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:37am

LOL Junk science anti-vaxxers.

"Muh ked ain't gunna beh nuh returd."

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 10:06am

I'm not against vax's for measles and other one off diseases.
But the common flu/cold is essential for our survival.
I do admit, pushing it aside this year might be wise.
But after - go back to normal.

It's those with a weak constitution (or bad lungs due to smoking, etc) which might be the ones dying... if there was any stats on the deaths as to why they die and not the other 90%??

I wonder if the Medical Industry (Western) wants to pump out yearly Jabs for flu/cold for 'legal' reasons - which is mostly the way they operate? I think they are over-achieving in this then.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 10:57am

Jasin wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:13pm:

JaSun

well done jas.....nothing wrong with a change of mind   we all do it.....well not all.... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 10:59am

our hot head.... [you know who you are]  who are convinced this is all a hoax......have quietened down  or have i just been reading the wrong threads?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #14 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 11:46am

Marla wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 9:37am:
LOL Junk science anti-vaxxers.

"Muh ked ain't gunna beh nuh returd."

It's literally from those anti-vaxx sites, but usually they then follow it up wait claiming that each of those vaccinations are individual injections, which isn't true.

There is a whole terrible thread for this conspiracy theory in the Fringe,

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333413032
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:10pm by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print