Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36
Send Topic Print
Pell walks (Read 12375 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pell walks
Reply #135 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:47pm

Bobby, is this story going where I think it's going?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #136 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:47pm:
Bobby, is this story going where I think it's going?

What do you mean?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:55pm

Cardinal Pell. Prison balls. Nuns. A bottle of wine. What do you mean?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:38am

Their should be a law against one vindictive person being able throw another person behind bars on hearsay,, no evidence, no motive, no prior convictions, no nothing.

Now that Pell has been proven innocent it stands to reason the vindictive one has to be guilty of bullshitting in a court of law, now throw him in solitary confinement with no natural light given only bread and water for the rest of his natural life to teach him a lesson.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #139 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 3:51am

Two reasons to keep your kids home.

Covid-19 an George Pell’s freedom

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #140 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 6:25am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:55pm:

No - Pell would have enjoyed his freedom:

I bet those nuns put on a nice roast dinner tonight for Pell
and he washed it down with a few glasses of red wine.

Also - he survived in a jail for over a year where
the prisoners bash up kiddy fiddlers -
he did well.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:54am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
I thought that was the jury's job. Different rule$ for different fool$.

For sure.
Money money money.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #142 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:57am

Bobby. wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 6:25am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:55pm:

No - Pell would have enjoyed his freedom:

I bet those nuns put on a nice roast dinner tonight for Pell
and he washed it down with a few glasses of red wine.

Also - he survived in a jail for over a year where
the prisoners bash up kiddy fiddlers -
he did well.

apparently they clapped when he was released

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #143 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:58am

Johnnie wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:38am:
Their should be a law against one vindictive person being able throw another person behind bars on hearsay,, no evidence, no motive, no prior convictions, no nothing.

Now that Pell has been proven innocent it stands to reason the vindictive one has to be guilty of bullshitting in a court of law, now throw him in solitary confinement with no natural light given only bread and water for the rest of his natural life to teach him a lesson.

I would believe the victim before I ever took the word of a pedophile enabler like Pell....The credibility of the Church is in tatters and still there are those who believe this lying bunch of ass holes are the one's who have been unjustly treated....The Catholic Church has a history of protecting the guilty and persecuting the innocent whilst hiding behind the cloak of secrecy to defend the Church at any cost....Lying untrustworthy and corrupt to the core!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #144 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:09am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:58am:

I would believe the victim before I ever took the word of a pedophile enabler like Pell....The credibility of the Church is in tatters and still there are those who believe this lying bunch of ass holes are the one's who have been unjustly treated....The Catholic Church has a history of protecting the guilty and persecuting the innocent whilst hiding behind the cloak of secrecy to defend the Church at any cost....Lying untrustworthy and corrupt to the core!!!

Angry Angry Angry

thats all well and good except the legal system needs to not be corrupt.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #145 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:27am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:09am:

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

To accept Pell's innocence the court believed that there is never any alteration to procedures and Pell would not have been where it was claimed he was making the abuse impossible (just like all the other abuse they have denied)....The witness testimony was rejected on the word of an organisation which has a history of lying and covering up pedophilia in it's organisation....The witness was believed by the jury because he was the only one telling the truth....The judges looked for a loophole and found one by accepting the word of the ABUSERS!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #146 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:30am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:27am:

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

To accept Pell's innocence the court believed that there is never any alteration to procedures and Pell would not have been where it was claimed he was making the abuse impossible (just like all the other abuse they have denied)....The witness testimony was rejected on the word of an organisation which has a history of lying and covering up pedophilia in it's organisation....The witness was believed by the jury because he was the only one telling the truth....The judges looked for a loophole and found one by accepting the word of the ABUSERS!!!

Angry Angry Angry

No. the court believed that there wasnt enough evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. the previous court had put the onus on him to prove he was not guilty. The proper way is for them to prove hes guilty.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #147 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:40am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:30am:

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

Angry Angry Angry

No. the court believed that there wasnt enough evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. the previous court had put the onus on him to prove he was not guilty. The proper way is for them to prove hes guilty.

Spot

You are entitled to believe the pedophile enablers (who have a history of lying and covering up) if you wish mate....I believe the victim and those who have made similar accusations against Pell....The Judges found that Pell could not have broken from protocol and would not have had opportunity as supported by members of the Church....There is the word of one man against an institution founded on fear and persecution (High Court) as well as the lying Catholic Church???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #148 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:45am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:40am:

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

You are entitled to believe the pedophile enablers (who have a history of lying and covering up) if you wish mate....I believe the victim and those who have made similar accusations against Pell....The Judges found that Pell could not have broken from protocol and would not have had opportunity as supported by members of the Church....There is the word of one man against an institution founded on fear and persecution (High Court) as well as the lying Catholic Church???

Where did i say i believed anyone? I just explained how the legal system works (or is supposed to work).

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:51am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:40am:

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

Angry Angry Angry

Spot

you are condemning him for the failure of the CHURCH in other words the Vatican......you cannot bring the church into a case where he is charged with sexual abuse....he happened to be an Arch Bishop....

the trial was about him and a boy and what happened...did it in fact happen the way the boy remembered .. the High Court said the evidence produced didnt prove it did....

their judgement was not based on the Church or its rulings..

that isnt the way the LAW works....

if you were charged with a break and enter  yet when you went to trial they brought up all the break and enters your brother had done

would that be a fair trial??..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36
Send Topic Print