Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Trump to Win Nobel Prize in Medicine (Read 1550 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Trump to Win Nobel Prize in Medicine
Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:08am

Trump is a sure thing to win the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his pioneering work in prescribing the drug hydroxychloroquine.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump to Win Nobel Prize in Medicine
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:09am

Has he invented a new date rape drug?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:55am

John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:09am:

An Alpha like Trump doesn't need a date rape drug, right Aqua?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:29am

AiA wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:08am:
Trump is a sure thing to win the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his pioneering work in prescribing the drug hydroxychloroquine.

I agree, A. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

We'll have to wait and see, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:31am

You guys hang around the idea and thought of Trump like
Flies to a Turd. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:32am

AiA wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:55am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:09am:

An Alpha like Trump doesn't need a date rape drug, right Aqua?

No no, an Alpha stallion like Mr Trump has the RIGHT to use a date-rape drug.

Some of the fillies might squirm a bit. Best to put them out of their misery.

We genuflect before our fridges and weep tears of pure gratitude for drugs like this.

Just think, for centuries Alphas had to ply their fillies with alcohol instead.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:37am

Jasin wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:31am:

Cometh the hour, JaSin. Mr Trump may well have the cure.

Or maybe he won't. We'll have to wait and see.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:46am

Excellent description.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 12:31pm

Has anyone bothered to check why he's pimping that drug?

We know Trump is the most transparent person every, always saying the quiet parts out loud etc, so surely he doesn't have noble intentions here right?

Or is this the one time he's bothered to do the right thing?

Yeah, I doubt that.

So let's start by looking into the drug and who manufactures it.  One of the biggest manufactures is Novartis.  They've been pimping the drug almost as much as Trump,

Quote:
Novartis CEO says Malaria drug is biggest hope against coronavirus

Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan said his Sandoz generics unit's malaria, lupus and arthritis drug hydroxychloroquine is the company's biggest hope against the coronavirus.

"Pre-clinical studies in animals as well as the first data from clinical studies show that hydroxychloroquine kills the coronavirus,"

Link

That's good news, but anyone paying attention that what seems like a lifetime ago now when Michael Cohen was giving evidence, this should ring alarm bells.

Cohen said,

Quote:
Trump ex-lawyer Cohen: drugmaker Novartis wanted him to lobby, he refused

U.S. President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified on Wednesday that Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG initially wanted him to lobby for the company when it retained him with a $1.2 million contract, but that Cohen refused.

“Novartis sent me their contract, which stated specifically that they wanted me to lobby. That they wanted me to provide access to government, including the president, “ Cohen said.

“That paragraph was crossed out by me, initialed, and written in my own handwriting that says I will not lobby or do government relations work,” he told members of the House Oversight Committee.

Novartis is one of several companies that paid Cohen through his firm Essential Consultants after Trump was elected in order to glean more insight into Trump’s administration.

When news of those payments came to light last year, the drugmaker’s ex-chief executive said the contract was a mistake and he should have tried to fire Cohen in March of 2017.

Cohen testified on Wednesday that he had offered Novartis in-person and telephone access “whenever they needed,” and estimated he spoke with the company about six times.

Link

So Cohen took the money and claims to have not done any lobbying, but now we see Trump not only pimping the drug, committing to buying it and stopping reporters asking Dr Fauci questions about it during their press conferences, he's doing all of this before there is even any proof that it will work. 

Coincidentally the drug happens to be made by the same company that paid $1.2 million for access to the President?

As the saying goes (and QTards love to repeat), How many coincidences have to happen before it's no longer a coincidence?

I don't have any more information than what is publically available, but it certainly warrants investigating further by someone with power or even actual access to information, not google warriors like me.

I wonder when Trump first Tweeted about the drug..?

I think it was around the 21st of March right?

Interesting.

Coincidence?

Edit: in case it's not clear, I'm asking, is Trump the continually corrupt businessman, taking money, enriching himself, in return for recommending this Drug?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 12:34pm

Not at all, had read somewhere basically its CEOs going to Jared and then Jared goes to Donald.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 12:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:46am:

Excellent description.

And you're a maggot enriched blowfly who can't keep away from it. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:01pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 12:31pm:
Has anyone bothered to check why he's pimping that drug?

We know Trump is the most transparent person every, always saying the quiet parts out loud etc, so surely he doesn't have noble intentions here right?

Or is this the one time he's bothered to do the right thing?

Yeah, I doubt that.

So let's start by looking into the drug and who manufactures it.  One of the biggest manufactures is Novartis.  They've been pimping the drug almost as much as Trump,

Quote:
Novartis CEO says Malaria drug is biggest hope against coronavirus

Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan said his Sandoz generics unit's malaria, lupus and arthritis drug hydroxychloroquine is the company's biggest hope against the coronavirus.

"Pre-clinical studies in animals as well as the first data from clinical studies show that hydroxychloroquine kills the coronavirus,"

Link

That's good news, but anyone paying attention that what seems like a lifetime ago now when Michael Cohen was giving evidence, this should ring alarm bells.

Cohen said,

Quote:
Trump ex-lawyer Cohen: drugmaker Novartis wanted him to lobby, he refused

U.S. President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified on Wednesday that Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG initially wanted him to lobby for the company when it retained him with a $1.2 million contract, but that Cohen refused.

“Novartis sent me their contract, which stated specifically that they wanted me to lobby. That they wanted me to provide access to government, including the president, “ Cohen said.

“That paragraph was crossed out by me, initialed, and written in my own handwriting that says I will not lobby or do government relations work,” he told members of the House Oversight Committee.

Novartis is one of several companies that paid Cohen through his firm Essential Consultants after Trump was elected in order to glean more insight into Trump’s administration.

When news of those payments came to light last year, the drugmaker’s ex-chief executive said the contract was a mistake and he should have tried to fire Cohen in March of 2017.

Cohen testified on Wednesday that he had offered Novartis in-person and telephone access “whenever they needed,” and estimated he spoke with the company about six times.

Link

So Cohen took the money and claims to have not done any lobbying, but now we see Trump not only pimping the drug, committing to buying it and stopping reporters asking Dr Fauci questions about it during their press conferences, he's doing all of this before there is even any proof that it will work. 

Coincidentally the drug happens to be made by the same company that paid $1.2 million for access to the President?

As the saying goes (and QTards love to repeat), How many coincidences have to happen before it's no longer a coincidence?

I don't have any more information than what is publically available, but it certainly warrants investigating further by someone with power or even actual access to information, not google warriors like me.

I wonder when Trump first Tweeted about the drug..?

I think it was around the 21st of March right?

https://i.imgur.com/QVX0epy.png

Interesting.

Coincidence?

Edit: in case it's not clear, I'm asking, is Trump the continually corrupt businessman, taking money, enriching himself, in return for recommending this Drug?

Not at all, dear, it comes from Rudy. He told Mr Trump all about this drug after Mr Trump saw it on TV.

Rudy also told Hannity, who put it on TV.

Cunning, no?

Now remember, Rudy has integrity. He's the best mayor New York ever had, believe me. He even took on the Mafia. There's no money in it for Rudy, it's just a favour for a friend.

Now I ask you, what's wrong with that? Mr Trump has been clear all along: maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. Mr Trump might take it himself, or maybe not. We'll have to wait and see.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #12 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:09pm

AiA wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:08am:

Not if things like this keep happening:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1586202999/39#39

Mr. Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and also stay off Twitter and leave this to the medical experts.

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:12pm

trump recognises the importance of "hope'.

does a doctor say to a patient

"you have terminal cancer, heres a catalogue of urns you might find useful".

No.

he says "you have a "growth" and we are going to "treat" it".

for some cancers, chemo is little more then an expensive placebo but the doctors confident demeanour IS the drug.

the noble donald is offering this same sort of placebo effect to the frightened citizens.
trump knows there is no treatment but he offers his mood od confidence to sooth the frazzled nerves .

poor boris.....other world leaders offering their pity.
the noble donald , offering hope with his "fighting words".

donald is the reincarnation of churchill circa 1940

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:13pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:12pm:
for some cancers, chemo is little more then an expensive placebo b

Which cancers.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print