Send Topic Print
Voting by Mail (Read 581 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Voting by Mail
Reply #15 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 4:52am

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:28pm:
AiA wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
Republicans are trying to use the pandemic to steal an election. Look at Wisconsin. They will try and replicate that in other states.

How are they planning to use the pandemic to try to steal an election? Maybe anonymous votes from anonymous voters are not honest votes! We have seen more votes cast than there were voters many times in the last few years. We have even seen districts that voted 100 percent for the Democrat, not one malcontent or joker in the bunch, how odd! 

There is no reason for Wisconsin to go to the polls today except that the Republicans are using CoVid to their political advantage.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 4:34pm

The five states that hold their elections entirely by mail haven't reported an outsized issue with fraud.  So why do the Republicans claim otherwise?  What are they afraid of, I wonder?  Mmmmm?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 6:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 4:34pm:
The five states that hold their elections entirely by mail haven't reported an outsized issue with fraud.  So why do the Republicans claim otherwise?  What are they afraid of, I wonder?  Mmmmm?  Roll Eyes

They are afraid of idiots like you, Bwian.  We all are.  The power of stupid has been felt for decades now.  Trump, Brexit, Howard/Morrison, Le Pen, Orban, Salvini, Kurz etc are all signs of hitting the stupid - you - on the head.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 6:25pm

I always vote in the mail.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 10:15pm

Of course there should be an effort against mail-in voting fraud. Of course. But there is very little voter fraud in America. But there is something else that is wide-spread. What could that be?

Voter suppression.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:48pm

AiA wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 10:15pm:
Of course there should be an effort against mail-in voting fraud. Of course. But there is very little voter fraud in America. But there is something else that is wide-spread. What could that be?

Voter suppression.

That happens in every country that has voting

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print