Send Topic Print
Calling bogarde! (Read 480 times)
Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Calling bogarde!
Apr 5th, 2020 at 12:19pm

Boges, if you are still browsing OzPol, can you log in and check your PMs please?

Regards,

Vic

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Calling bogarde!
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2020 at 12:46pm

Wasn't Boges daughter than logged in on his behalf to let us know that Boges has permanently retired from OzPolitics?
I think a year and a bit back.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2020 at 12:56pm

bogarde73 wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:22pm:
[This was commenced in the General Section and moved here by FD on the evening of the 17th March, 2018.  Mod.]

I'm done with this place.
I think I've done my bit over the years creating threads & hits, but I see no point
in continuing to contribute to the profits of a management I have no respect for anymore.
Better to spend more time at another site with stricter and IMPARTIAL moderation, which does NOT tolerate interference with members' posts OR childish disruption OR sewer behaviour.

Different business model I guess. Different something.

I wish all the best to those I respect here, from all sides, a few of whom I've been able to PM.

Arrivaderci.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2020 at 1:04pm

It's obvious that Bogarde doesn't do well in Australia.
Still stuck to the 'old' methods overseas and that's where they still yearn to return to.
Can't cope where our Egalitarianism succeeds where Communism failed. Our Rich get Laid while our Poor get Paid.
FreeDiver has shagged many a female member on this Forum. He is the Beach Master and we are all nut-chopped male members here.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print