Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: 38 Million People!
Reply #60 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:43pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:00am:
Richdude wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:03pm:
I don't have time for this Sad!

No, you never have time to cite your sources or prove your claims do you, not even when you're on a 2 week stay at home quarantine...

It wasn't even a hard question, you made a claim that can't be verified so you've been asked to post your source.

That claim just happens to be the cornerstone of all your arguments here, the CDC and the WHO can't be trusted because of some reporter, therefore the MSM is fake.

Oh but I don't have time to show you what the reporter posted that convinced me of this.

Well done.

I report statements made by these individuals Sad. And I do not need to lie to make my point.

You can find the comments made by Dr Fauchi easily enough by doing some research.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:47pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:43pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 7:00am:
Richdude wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:03pm:
I don't have time for this Sad!

No, you never have time to cite your sources or prove your claims do you, not even when you're on a 2 week stay at home quarantine...

It wasn't even a hard question, you made a claim that can't be verified so you've been asked to post your source.

That claim just happens to be the cornerstone of all your arguments here, the CDC and the WHO can't be trusted because of some reporter, therefore the MSM is fake.

Oh but I don't have time to show you what the reporter posted that convinced me of this.

Well done.

I report statements made by these individuals Sad. And I do not need to lie to make my point.

You can find the comments made by Dr Fauchi easily enough by doing some research.

Ahh the confidence of the Richdude is apparent.
Can I borrow $10 off you Richdude?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #62 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:56pm

Many doctors are now coming out with disturbing info. They haven't seen this before.

They claim that many patients lungs appear to be OK yet they're suffering from oxygen starvation in their blood. Such as what would be expected by someone at high altitude. For some unknown reason the oxygen is not crossing over into the blood stream.

Some claim that it is the 60Ghz component of 5G as 98% of this microwave is absorbed by oxygen. Perhaps a Faraday Cage would settle such a argument?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:01am

Richdude wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:56pm:
  Many doctors are now coming out with disturbing info. They haven't seen this before.

They claim that many patients lungs appear to be OK yet they're suffering from oxygen starvation in their blood. Such as what would be expected by someone at high altitude. For some unknown reason the oxygen is not crossing over into the blood stream.

Some claim that it is the 60Ghz component of 5G as 98% of this microwave is absorbed by oxygen. Perhaps a Faraday Cage would settle such a argument?

My god Richdude!
That's the best thing I've read in ages. It puts my 'diving experiment' against the Virus into better perspective.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #64 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:43am

Jasin wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:01am:

My god Richdude!
That's the best thing I've read in ages. It puts my 'diving experiment' against the Virus into better perspective.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

However some doctors report that ventilators may be doing more harm to lungs than good.

Another interesting fact is that people who are on anti-malarial drugs ie hydroxyquine aren't infected with covid-19 - its a prophylactic.

It all comes back to the dogmatic rut that the top rung of modern medicine is in.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2020 at 2:23am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #65 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 4:50am

Dr. Shiva Says the COVID-19 Pandemic is is a Program to Push Vaccines

I would vote for this man.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 4:51am

Richdude wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:43am:

My god Richdude!

However some doctors report that ventilators may be doing more harm to lungs than good.

Another interesting fact is that people who are on anti-malarial drugs ie hydroxyquine aren't infected with covid-19 - its a prophylactic.

It all comes back to the dogmatic rut that the top rung of modern medicine is in.

Yes.
Also I read  an article suggesting that.
From how I interpreted it, when someone has lung problems with this virus their lungs are mechanically functioning ok.
The red blood cells in your bloodstream that carry oxygen from the lungs to other organs are no longer carrying the oxygen very well at all.
So your other organs have a lack of oxygen.

An incubator 'treats' the lungs. The problem may be in the red blood cells.
If we can treat the red blood cells, that will have a better outcome

I'll have to read it again. Why can't people explain things simply?

https://archive.is/ONUmi

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #67 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:15am

There are ZERO doctors saying this.

There are conspiratards quoting doctors wanting to spread the word that they're seeing patients with symptoms of altitude sickness and treating them as if it's pneumonia may exacerbate their condition, and then the conspiratard says "Must be 5G!", but there are, and I again stress, ZERO doctors saying that it's 5G.

Your dishonesty is reaching new highs.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #68 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:16am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 4:51am:
Richdude wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 12:43am:

My god Richdude!

Yes.
Also I read  an article suggesting that.
From how I interpreted it, when someone has lung problems with this virus their lungs are mechanically functioning ok.
The red blood cells in your bloodstream that carry oxygen from the lungs to other organs are no longer carrying the oxygen very well at all.
So your other organs have a lack of oxygen.

An incubator 'treats' the lungs. The problem may be in the red blood cells.
If we can treat the red blood cells, that will have a better outcome

I'll have to read it again. Why can't people explain things simply?

https://archive.is/ONUmi

Thanks Sprint!

Excellent article. And it may be that there are many viruses out there. No one virus and one cause.

10 out of 10 for you and Jasin.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #69 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:13am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 7:15am:

There are ZERO doctors saying this.

There are conspiratards quoting doctors wanting to spread the word that they're seeing patients with symptoms of altitude sickness and treating them as if it's pneumonia may exacerbate their condition, and then the conspiratard says "Must be 5G!", but there are, and I again stress, ZERO doctors saying that it's 5G.

Your dishonesty is reaching new highs.

You're ignorant!

AND you haven't watched my videos - such audacity to call me a liar! Go back to school Sad!

The MSM will sometimes stray to report variations but always stick to mainstream narrative. That why you are not aware. You don't read Epoch Times, watch OAN or RT and online opinion pieces (before they're censored) from credible sources.

When the facts don't fit - you widen the possible causes. And if thats outside the narrative - too bad - lives are at stake.

There is plenty of doctors saying this. Presenting new information and discussing it is what this forum is supposed to be about.

What Sad and others here attempt to do is shut down divergent opinions.

Little p***k Dr Fauchi has been caught out - padding out the number of deaths. Using deaths unrelated to CV in the death count. His reply? "Its all a conspiracy theory"! Can you believe that?

This crises should illustrate just how easily people are fooled. Of course you need a crooked press and an evil little bas***d (Fauchi) and others to run it.

« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2020 at 2:44am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #70 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:55am

Richdude wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:13am:
You're ignorant!

AND you haven't watched my videos - such audacity to call me a liar! Go back to school Sad!

I called you a liar because I watched your video and the doctor doesn't mention anything about 5G, the video you posted even edited what the doctor said to hide his conclusion that clearly states it is a virus so the conspiratard can substitute F I V E G in as the cause.

You're spreading misinformation and calling it truth, you ARE LYING or STUPID.  I don't care which one, just stop it.

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 6th, 2020 at 11:07am:
Ok, so after watching the video Rich posted, there are 2 important elements.

There is the video he linked to, from known conspiratard Dana Ashlie and the video she freebooted onto her monetized channel where she definitely has something to gain by posting this given the pre-roll and the ad in the middle of the video, and then there is the doctor who is spreading his message on his personal youtube channel and twitter without any ads.

I recommend you ignore Rich's video and watch Dr Kyle-Sidell's video directly,

If you must watch Rich's video, stop at the 5:50 mark, the rest is junk.

It's important to separate the two authors, Dr Kyle-Sidell and Dana Ashlie.

Dr Kyle-Sidell

While he might be trying to thrust himself into the spotlight, it does seem he is sending a genuine warning out there wanting those who are on the ground seeing the same thing he thinks he has seen to speak up and help the researchers who aren't on the front lines get the information. 

There is no reason to doubt what the Dr says, but Rich has provided nothing to substantiate the claim that he is "credible".  So basically, it doesn't mean that he isn't just because known liar Rich has vouched for him, no matter how many times in the past the "Rich seal of authenticity" means it cannot be trusted.

The doctor is worried that the currently accepted method of treatment in some cases may be doing more harm than good and it seems like he may not be the only person suggesting this with others voicing that the ventilators should be used on the lowest possible positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) to allow the most gentle ventilation to reduce the risk of lung damage.

Dana Ashlie

Like most conspiratards on YouTube, she's using the work of others not only to add credibility to her bullshit but also make ad revenue off their content.  This video is no different.

She shows, almost in full, the video from Dr Kyle-Sidell then segues into familiar conspiracy territory.  It's important to note what she left out, I'll mention that later.

She starts out saying that the doctor has nothing to gain by giving you this information, "unlike the plethora of people on the news like Bill Gates etc" insinuating that she also is a white hat like this doctor.

This is despite the fact that she's earning revenue from the video and has a vested interest in telling conspiratards what they want to hear to get them to watch and share the video as Rich has.

She then moves away from the claims the doctor made in his video and links them to 5G, using his "credibility" to boost the legitimacy of her conspiracy theory.

It's a good plan, it fools idiots all the time.  Rich posted it here after all.

She's done the classic conspiratorial link of "Nobody has seen this before, therefore it must be X", in this case, her conspiracy theory about "F I V E G" as she calls it.

For those who don't know, to avoid her video being auto flagged and demonetized with the crackdown of fake news around C O V I D 1 9 as she also refers to it as, just like she will say F I V E G rather than just 5G.  Yet another admission she's just in it for the money and does have a vested interest.

She then links him saying that in some of the cases treating these patients as if they have pneumonia is potentially dangerous, it is therefore not C O V I D 19 that is causing their symptoms but instead 60GHz F I V E G is the cause.

The bits she cut out of the Dr's video is when he makes it clear that it is a virus causing this, but it's the treatment methods that he wants other experts in the field to look at, not the cause of the distress in the patient, it's a virus, that's accepted and not questioned. 

That hasn't stopped her from twisting his message to be "It's not a virus, we've never seen this, what is it?" and she has the answer, "F I V E G".

That's not his message.  His message is that from what he's seen, the COVID-19 virus isn't always causing standard pneumonia-like symptoms in everyone but symptoms more akin to altitude sickness. 

The pneumonia treatment may, in fact, cause more issues if this is the case. 

He doesn't have the information to attest to HOW the virus is doing this, but he's trying to get the information to the people who are researching that they should take note and not just stick to the currently accepted information because now that more cases are known in the US, they're getting better data than they've had access to previously.

It's that lack of "HOW" that Ashlie is exploiting to insert her 5G conspiracy.

Rich, save us all some time and fact check your crap next time, please....

Come on Rich... Do better...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:50am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:55am:
[quote author=Richdude link=1585695316/69#69 date=1586445189]You're ignorant!

I called you a liar because I watched your video and the doctor doesn't mention anything about 5G, the video you posted even edited what the doctor said to hide his conclusion that clearly states it is a virus so the conspiratard can substitute F I V E G in as the cause.

You're spreading misinformation and calling it truth, you ARE LYING or STUPID.  I don't care which one, just stop it.

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 6th, 2020 at 11:07am:
Ok, so after watching the video Rich posted, there are 2 important elements.

There is the video he linked to, from known conspiratard Dana Ashlie and the video she freebooted onto her monetized channel where she definitely has something to gain by posting this given the pre-roll and the ad in the middle of the video, and then there is the doctor who is spreading his message on his personal youtube channel and twitter without any ads.

I recommend you ignore Rich's video and watch Dr Kyle-Sidell's video directly,

If you must watch Rich's video, stop at the 5:50 mark, the rest is junk.

It's important to separate the two authors, Dr Kyle-Sidell and Dana Ashlie.

Dr Kyle-Sidell

While he might be trying to thrust himself into the spotlight, it does seem he is sending a genuine warning out there wanting those who are on the ground seeing the same thing he thinks he has seen to speak up and help the researchers who aren't on the front lines get the information. 

There is no reason to doubt what the Dr says, but Rich has provided nothing to substantiate the claim that he is "credible".  So basically, it doesn't mean that he isn't just because known liar Rich has vouched for him, no matter how many times in the past the "Rich seal of authenticity" means it cannot be trusted.

The doctor is worried that the currently accepted method of treatment in some cases may be doing more harm than good and it seems like he may not be the only person suggesting this with others voicing that the ventilators should be used on the lowest possible positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) to allow the most gentle ventilation to reduce the risk of lung damage.

Dana Ashlie

Like most conspiratards on YouTube, she's using the work of others not only to add credibility to her bullshit but also make ad revenue off their content.  This video is no different.

She shows, almost in full, the video from Dr Kyle-Sidell then segues into familiar conspiracy territory.  It's important to note what she left out, I'll mention that later.

She starts out saying that the doctor has nothing to gain by giving you this information, "unlike the plethora of people on the news like Bill Gates etc" insinuating that she also is a white hat like this doctor.

This is despite the fact that she's earning revenue from the video and has a vested interest in telling conspiratards what they want to hear to get them to watch and share the video as Rich has.

She then moves away from the claims the doctor made in his video and links them to 5G, using his "credibility" to boost the legitimacy of her conspiracy theory.

It's a good plan, it fools idiots all the time.  Rich posted it here after all.

She's done the classic conspiratorial link of "Nobody has seen this before, therefore it must be X", in this case, her conspiracy theory about "F I V E G" as she calls it.

For those who don't know, to avoid her video being auto flagged and demonetized with the crackdown of fake news around C O V I D 1 9 as she also refers to it as, just like she will say F I V E G rather than just 5G.  Yet another admission she's just in it for the money and does have a vested interest.

The pneumonia treatment may, in fact, cause more issues if this is the case. 

He doesn't have the information to attest to HOW the virus is doing this, but he's trying to get the information to the people who are researching that they should take note and not just stick to the currently accepted information because now that more cases are known in the US, they're getting better data than they've had access to previously.

It's that lack of "HOW" that Ashlie is exploiting to insert her 5G conspiracy.

Rich, save us all some time and fact check your crap next time, please....

Richdud, the fake-phd, is a worthless individual and is nothing more than a conspirotard.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #72 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:47pm

Videos like this is why the MSM narrative is falling apart.

Nothing happening at 3 of the largest hospitals in Dayton, Ohio. Yet according to the news the hospitals are overflowing and chaos and hospital staff struggle to cope.

So what's going on?

PS: Sad, the info regarding 5G was tacked on at the end by the presenter as a possible cause. A growing number of people believe 5G microwave beaming is dangerous.
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:58pm by Richdude »  

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 2:58pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:47pm:

Nothing happening at 3 of the largest hospitals in Dayton, Ohio. Yet according to the news the hospitals are overflowing and chaos and hospital staff struggle to cope.

So what's going on?

PS: Sad, the info regarding 5G was tacked on at the end by the presenter as a possible cause. A growing number of people believe 5G microwave beaming is dangerous.

a number of people think the earth is flat as well. but the SCIENCE does not support that nor you other endless idiotic claims like 5G and covid being a fake etc.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #74 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 3:11pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:47pm:
Sad, the info regarding 5G was tacked on at the end by the presenter as a possible cause. A growing number of people believe 5G microwave beaming is dangerous.

Exactly, thank you.  Doctors aren't saying it, conspiratards who clip out the part where the doctors are saying it's a virus are saying it on their monetised videos to mislead their viewers into thinking doctors have said it so the video gets shared and they make more money.

Quote:

So what's going on?

Has the news said the two hospitals he visited were overflowing and in chaos?

I couldn't find any reports of that.

It's likely he's thinking of hospitals in Queens or elsewhere where there are major outbreaks.

Don't forget, nobody said Dayton Ohio had a lot of positive COVID cases.  Therefore, no lines, body bags, or people dying in droves. 

The question of where are all the people? Well, the hospital is allowing NO VISITORS!  NONE! 

The only people in the hospital are employees and single patients.  That hospital has over 800 rooms.  He has no idea how many rooms are filled because he just drove around and made baseless assumptions.

Hospitals aren't busy in general.  They aren't office buildings.  And with the increased infection rate of this particular virus, people are staying away. 

Why would you go to a place where potentially sick people would group together unless you are having an actual emergency?

If he wanted to see what's happening in the walls of the hospital, he could have calmly walked into the emergency entrance and fake some symptoms.  It's not rocket science. 

But all of that aside, have you noticed that it's always the "Joe Dirt" types who call out these type of things as a conspiracy. 

Go to school, get an education, specialise in infectious disease, then tell us what you think he's discovered. 

There's nothing wrong with being sceptical.  It's always good to ask questions.  But to believe that this is some soft of conspiracy or hoax, you have to believe that hundreds of thousands of nurses, physicians, police, coroners, radiologists, etc. are all working together to do just what? 

I have no idea what you think all these people are trying to do...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print