Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Why Neurotic Women Are the Lefts Catastrophe (Read 528 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Why Neurotic Women Are the Lefts Catastrophe
Mar 30th, 2020 at 5:49pm

appalling and catastrophic stuff

though pretty funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why Neurotic Women Are the Lefts Catastrophe
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 5:58pm

its an AMERIKAN thingy they all talk with their hands and boy dont they love to point that finger with that great big fake nail....its a must do... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:26pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 5:49pm:

Appalling. Typical. Pathetic, leftards, just pathetic, etc, etc.

But I'm curious. Why are you enabling the leftards by talking about them? It's a simple law of nature that one manifests what one focuses upon. It's basic Paretto: "from he who has all, more shall be given", even though he never actually said that. He meant it, no?

The "noble Donald" talks about it in his groundbreaking book, the Art of the Deal. There's no bad publicity, he says. Sex scandals, tabloid divorces, corporate bankruptcies, pussy tapes, the lot. The more hissy fits the leftards have, the better it is for the "noble capitalist", the masterful Donald. They're just stuck-up old prudes and curtain-peepers, yes?

So why do you obsess over them? Why give them the time of day? The "superior man" sees all and says ah. He looks upon the rabble and the big round world and says, you see? It's all good. Leftards, retards, the lot. It is a jolly world, no?

Remember the lessons of the master predator. The more you obsess and throw hissies over the leftards, the more they suck you in. I'm down for 5 years.

You?
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:32pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:26pm:

But I'm curious. Why are you enabling the leftards by talking about them? It's a simple law of nature that one manifests what one focuses upon. It's basic Paretto: "from he who has all, more shall be given", even though he never actually said that. He meant it, no?

The "noble Donald" talks about it in his groundbreaking book, the Art of the Deal. There's no bad publicity, he says. Sex scandals, tabloid divorces, corporate bankruptcies, pussy tapes, the lot. The more hissy fits the leftards have, the better it is for the "noble capitalist", the masterful Donald. They're just stuck-up old prudes and curtain-peepers, yes?

So why do you obsess over them? Why give them the time of day? The "superior man" sees all and says ah. He looks upon the rabble and the big round world and says, you see? It's all good. Leftards, retards, the lot. It is a jolly world, no?

Remember the lessons of the master predator. The more you obsess and throw hissies over the leftards, the more they suck you in. I'm down for 5 years.

You?

Oh my. I think Karnal got you a good one there Aqua.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:36pm

You?

you know what,

you are correct.

a moment of madness

remove this thread

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:38pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:34pm:

You?

he did.

i failed

failure is the default.

i will learn from this and vow to never mention leftie politicians again.

in every human interaction , we must study ourselves and learn from our human frailties.

karnal, i salute you

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:42pm

AOC 1000% correct. The bail out all about greed and an inadequate mound of crumbs reluctantly going to the people who need it most.

Yep dumb  skippyo failed and made himself look a goose for anyone who listened to AOC tearing him a new one.

The other lady did get a little emotional.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:58pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:38pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:34pm:

You?

he did.

i failed

failure is the default.

i will learn from this and vow to never mention leftie politicians again.

in every human interaction , we must study ourselves and learn from our human frailties.

karnal, i salute you

Don't you be so hard on yourself, dear. Cods is curious.

I think it was the terms, "neurotic women" and "lefts catastrophy" that hooked her.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 8:28pm

The Greta virus us spreading.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 9:26pm

My kids once threw tantrums like that

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 10:07pm

Its the usual sound the world population makes when they are afraid.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2020 at 8:30am

You lost me as soon sa I saw it was Ben Shapiro. He doesn't like women cause he's still a virgin

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Apr 1st, 2020 at 10:34am

This is what happens when Scoot strays from the Manosphere.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Apr 1st, 2020 at 6:39pm

The Current Trump view is that 200,000 deaths is a win, this is the position the righties will be following.

Never mind that at least 50% is due to Trumps incompetence.

Half the Republicans are on the go back to work and kill more people bandwagon.

Skippyeroo like the rest of them is complaining about waving arms and supporting his side killing people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 1st, 2020 at 10:27pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 1st, 2020 at 6:39pm:
The Current Trump view is that 200,000 deaths is a win, this is the position the righties will be following.

Skippyeroo like the rest of them is complaining about waving arms and supporting his side killing people.

Yes, but he did look suitably sad and awkward though, don't you think?

He did at least pretend to look sad for all those losers who are about to die.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #15 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 7:06am

Exactly, he's gaslighting his supporters to think that 200,000 deaths is the best outcome because if he did nothing there would be 2.2 million deaths and the models suggest the 200,000 deaths at the higher end of the scale, so rather than doing a better job he's just moved the goal posts so the least amount of effort he puts in will allow him to say he's saved over 2 million lives.

It's just insane.

In reality, his inaction, his refusal to even attempt a coordinated national response and get supplies where they're needed, rather than having states bid against each other to purchase equipment from the private sectors, thinking they've secured it only to have their orders cancelled by higher bidders, or the Federal Government taking the equipment and putting it somewhere else is costing lives.

And that's ignoring all the claims that people warning of the dangers of the Virus and Trump not taking it seriously being a hoax, Trump downplaying the effect of the virus and the 15 to 0 cases in a week, it'll go away bu April or warmer weather blah blah.

Trump's response is what you'd expect from China, what you'd expect from the USSR during Chernobyl, not the leader of the free world.

And it's now costing the US President that title and possibly even superpower status.

Other countries are not turning to the US for help.  They see that the leadership is incompetent and unable to deal with the crisis within their own borders.  The US are going to other nations for help.  We know this is true because other nations are saying it and Trump is saying that he's not.  He's lying, again, to protect his image, and it's not working.  Individual states are even having to reach out for help because they're not getting any from their President.  wtf!?

Germany is taking the lead and their chancellor will replace the US President as the leader of the free world.

Trump has already seen to the G8 and even G20 nations not even involving the US in their decisions.  He's not just killing his own people but he's causing irreparable damage to the country on the global scale.

Sure his supporters will claim this is "America First Baby!" but they have no understanding of what they're talking about.

The US is facing more than 1 crisis at the moment.  They have COVID-19 and Donald Trump, and half of them are cheering their way to failure.

It's so obvious to anyone looking in and it boggles the mind that those who support Trump can't see it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 8:46am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 2nd, 2020 at 7:06am:

Exactly, he's gaslighting his supporters to think that 200,000 deaths is the best outcome because if he did nothing there would be 2.2 million deaths and the models suggest the 200,000 deaths at the higher end of the scale, so rather than doing a better job he's just moved the goal posts so the least amount of effort he puts in will allow him to say he's saved over 2 million lives.

It's just insane.

In reality, his inaction, his refusal to even attempt a coordinated national response and get supplies where they're needed, rather than having states bid against each other to purchase equipment from the private sectors, thinking they've secured it only to have their orders cancelled by higher bidders, or the Federal Government taking the equipment and putting it somewhere else is costing lives.

And that's ignoring all the claims that people warning of the dangers of the Virus and Trump not taking it seriously being a hoax, Trump downplaying the effect of the virus and the 15 to 0 cases in a week, it'll go away bu April or warmer weather blah blah.

Trump's response is what you'd expect from China, what you'd expect from the USSR during Chernobyl, not the leader of the free world.

And it's now costing the US President that title and possibly even superpower status.

Other countries are not turning to the US for help.  They see that the leadership is incompetent and unable to deal with the crisis within their own borders.  The US are going to other nations for help.  We know this is true because other nations are saying it and Trump is saying that he's not.  He's lying, again, to protect his image, and it's not working.  Individual states are even having to reach out for help because they're not getting any from their President.  wtf!?

Germany is taking the lead and their chancellor will replace the US President as the leader of the free world.

Trump has already seen to the G8 and even G20 nations not even involving the US in their decisions.  He's not just killing his own people but he's causing irreparable damage to the country on the global scale.

Sure his supporters will claim this is "America First Baby!" but they have no understanding of what they're talking about.

The US is facing more than 1 crisis at the moment.  They have COVID-19 and Donald Trump, and half of them are cheering their way to failure.

It's so obvious to anyone looking in and it boggles the mind that those who support Trump can't see it.

Excellent post, Sad. And do you know? Those supporters will give the prez four more years.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print