Send Topic Print
FD Factcheck (Read 9361 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FD Factcheck
Reply #75 - Apr 3rd, 2020 at 10:46pm

freediver wrote on Apr 2nd, 2020 at 6:12pm:
You realise you are unique in insisting you can never be wrong, don't you?

Are you saying you might be wrong?

We're curious. We thought you were telling a porkie.

Which is it?

Either way,  do you still blame Islam?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:13pm

Bobby wrote: Reply #67 - Yesterday at 5:51pm
Quote:
I would guess that the vast majority of Muslims would prefer to have a peaceful life.

They probably do, but the fact remains: muslims are acutely aware that their ideology causes and  motivates the present day state of affairs concerning terrorism and other assorted human rights atrocities, committed by muslims around the globe, on a daily basis.

They choose not to condemn or purge the evil in their ideology.

Instead they lie to us with their pathetic excuses of *misinterpretation* *it means something else* etc. etc..

All muslims revere the evil in their ideology as being infallible perfect and unchangeable.

If they revere and support the very cause and motivation (qur'an), of all atrocities past present and future being committed by muslims, they revere and support the human rights atrocities being engendered by their  evil ideology.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:43pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 3rd, 2020 at 6:28pm:
Troll. The problem here is obviously I never claimed to be infallible.

But you knew that. Just like you know exactly what my point is - I have only stated it about 4 times in the last 24 hours. You are trolling.

FD, was this the sort of rivetting exchange of ideas you had in mind when you set this forum up? You endlessly trolling the one person who bothers to try and engage you in debate, while everyone else is driven away by the sheer boredom of it?

Hi Gandalf,
is anyone in the world infallible or
was there anyone who lived in the past infallible?

Were Moses, Jesus or Mohammad infallible?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #78 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:07pm

freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2020 at 6:43pm:
You said it was theoretical impossible for you to be wrong unless you caveat what you say.

LOL no I didn't FD. This is just you once again making up some crap as some tenuous justification for a clever sounding meme you created - in this case, that gandalf thinks himself infallible. Because, you know, thats what muslims would do, apparently.

What I did say, was that saying "all muslims support genocide" is stating something as fact. Because it is. The fact that I rejected your idiotic insistence that this clear and completely unqualified statement really means "yeah nah, maybe not"  - is how you twisted my words into somehow saying "you can never be wrong unless you caveat what you say".

That really is how ridiculous you are being FD.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Apr 11th, 2020 at 12:19pm

True, but FD stated it as a porkie, G. He admitted to this when he said it wasn't a fact.

Don't you sometimes say things that aren't true?

Google: taqiyya.

But from FD's statement.and admission, I think we can say that all white people support porkies. FD is white; ergo, all whites tell fibs.

It may not be fact, but do you preface every porkie with a caveat that it may not be true?

FD's use of porkies is a fact that he has conceded himself. Decent white people everywhere telling porkies is just a statement.

I'm glad we've finally worked this out - although that might not be true.

FD may want to flesh it out for another few years.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2020 at 12:37pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Apr 20th, 2020 at 6:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 11th, 2020 at 12:19pm:
But from FD's statement.and admission, I think we can say that all white people support porkies.

FD believes that quoting a single muslim is sufficient evidence to prove what every single muslim man woman and child think.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Apr 21st, 2020 at 2:42pm

Do all muslims support terrorism?

moses wrote Re: FD Factcheck: Reply #76 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:13pm

Quote:

muslims do not criticize the evil teachings in their qur'an which causes and motivates terrorism, they revere these teachings as being the infallible unchangeable words of allah, if they support the cause and motivation of islamic human rights atrocities, they absolutely support the human rights atrocities engendered.

Until muslims are honest about the evil contents and intentions of their *holy book*, nothing will change, there will always be muslims who rape, torture and kill innocent human beings with no conscience at all, because they actually believe that is their sacred duty in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #82 - Apr 21st, 2020 at 3:05pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 20th, 2020 at 6:16pm:

FD believes that quoting a single muslim is sufficient evidence to prove what every single muslim man woman and child think.

gandalf,

If      'what a single moslem states [when he is among his brothers]',       aligns with the precepts contained within ISLAMIC law and with the precepts contained within the Koran,
there can be nothing incongruous and nothing done mischievously, in then associating the self-declared follower of ISLAM, with the precepts of his faith.
.....can there ?

LETTING THE MOSLEM SPEAK - ABOUT HIS BELIEFS

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/0#0
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:49pm

But from FD's statement.and admission, I think we can say that all white people support porkies.

Not if they say they don't support genocide.

Then it's taqiyya.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:56pm

moses wrote on Apr 21st, 2020 at 2:42pm:
Do all muslims support terrorism?

moses wrote Re: FD Factcheck: Reply #76 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:13pm

Quote:

muslims do not criticize the evil teachings in their qur'an which causes and motivates terrorism, they revere these teachings as being the infallible unchangeable words of allah, if they support the cause and motivation of islamic human rights atrocities, they absolutely support the human rights atrocities engendered.

Until muslims are honest about the evil contents and intentions of their *holy book*, nothing will change, there will always be muslims who rape, torture and kill innocent human beings with no conscience at all, because they actually believe that is their sacred duty in order to appease the reinvented moon god allah.

Yes, but you're yet to denounce the laws of Yehovah, as decreed in Genesis, Leviticus, and all your other unchangeable books.

Strangely enough, you renounce the most important chapter in the Christian canon:

1 Corinthians: 13

« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:07pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:49pm:

Then it's taqiyya.

He's right you know Karnal.
Moslems are like a school of fish.
They can't move unless more of them are attached.
If one is guilty - they are all guilty.
All Moslems are Terrorists, because no Moslem has the balls to stand up and denounce their Terrorist activities.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:12pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:49pm:

Then it's taqiyya.

He's right you know Karnal.
Moslems are like a school of fish.
They can't move unless more of them are attached.
If one is guilty - they are all guilty.
All Moslems are Terrorists, because no Moslem has the balls to stand up and denounce their Terrorist activities.

Oh, I know.

Apart from the Australian Grand Mufdi, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:18pm

He didn't get up and say "Australian Islam denounces Terrorism under the banner of Allah" that much is sure.
I reckon David Malouf has said more in his novels.

Until Australian Moslems can stand up and renounce their ties with Mid-East Islamic Terrorism on behalf of 'this' country... they will remain all in the same basket case.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 29th, 2020 at 11:59am

Jasin wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:18pm:
He didn't get up and say "Australian Islam denounces Terrorism under the banner of Allah" that much is sure.
I reckon David Malouf has said more in his novels.

Until Australian Moslems can stand up and renounce their ties with Mid-East Islamic Terrorism on behalf of 'this' country... they will remain all in the same basket case.

Good point, JaSin, you're right..He said that before.

We wish to emphasise it is incorrect to imply that the reference to causative factors provides justification for these acts of terrorism. There is no justification for the taking of innocent lives. The sanctity of human life is guaranteed in Islam. Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed and ANIC have consistently and unequivocally condemned all forms of terrorist violence. The Grand Mufti on 15th September 2014 said about ISIS that: “These criminals are committing crimes against humanity and sins against God.”

Would you like him to say it again?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #89 - Apr 29th, 2020 at 3:48pm

There was also that British Imam who said Islam does not permit the taking of innocent lives. Of course, when he says innocent, that obviously excludes the Kaffir.

How exactly does Islam guarantee the sanctity of human life? Are Kaffirs considered human?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print