Send Topic Print
FD Factcheck (Read 9487 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: FD Factcheck
Reply #15 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 2:38pm

Thanks Karnal. That is a good example of Islam-inspired genocide. Of course, being Muslims, they lost count of the number of Jews they beheaded. It must have been a long day, don't you agree?

The Nazis kept much better records.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 2:41pm

freediver wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 2:38pm:
Thanks Karnal. That is a good example of Islam-inspired genocide. Of course, being Muslims, they lost count of the number of Jews they beheaded. It must have been a long day, don't you agree?

The Nazis kept much better records.

Would you preferred Moh kept records to substantiate your evidence?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 2:54pm

Karnal why do you think people object to Muslims holding a genocidal maniac up as a religious founder?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 4:51pm

The claim:

freediver wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 1:11pm:
Muhammad slaughtered a lot of innocent people.

The evidence:

The verdict:

freediver wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 2:54pm:
Karnal why do you think people object to Muslims holding a genocidal maniac up as a religious founder?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:39pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 12:22pm:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:36am:

Nobody can read any more than a line or two of Yadda's colouring book mixed font size posts so I doubt it matters.

ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

Is that plain enough and short enough for you ?

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 1:04pm:

In your imagination perhaps.

I suggest you get help with your Islamophobia.  Roll Eyes

My imagination.

Brian,

In my 'imagination',      ...i see ISLAM, i see the Koran, i see Allah, i see Mohammed, and i see ISLAMIC law texts,
all promoting the murder of non-moslems, and those who reject ISLAM.

My 'imagination' is lit with an enlightenment,      ....about the nature and the character of the moslem, and his religion,
whenever i read ISLAMIC religious texts, and whenever i read sections of ISLAMIC law texts.

And here is the strange thing Brian.....

No moslem yet, has been able to disabuse me of my comprehension, and my understanding, of the nature and the character of the moslem, and his religion.

1/ ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

And imo, 2/ every follower [supporter] of ISLAM, is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac.

disabuse = = persuade (someone) that an idea or belief is mistaken.

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 4:51pm:
The claim:

The evidence:

The verdict:

You are right Karnal. He was particularly fond of slaughtering Jews, wasn't he?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 8:52pm

For some reason I keep seeing 'FD Fatcheck'.
Have you put on weight FD?
I'm getting a psychic reading of you squatting on a hard-foamed Eski with ice and beer in it, wearing stubbies, thongs, QLD navy blue singlet and a floppy hat of its own variation. A man trapped in time.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #22 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 9:31pm

I'm barefoot lately.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 10:37pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:39pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 12:22pm:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:36am:

Nobody can read any more than a line or two of Yadda's colouring book mixed font size posts so I doubt it matters.

ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

Is that plain enough and short enough for you ?

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 1:04pm:
In your imagination perhaps.[/size]

I suggest you get help with your Islamophobia.  Roll Eyes

My imagination.

Yes, your imagination, fevered by your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 11:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 10:37pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:39pm:

My imagination.

Yes, your imagination, fevered by your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ISLAM-O-PHOBIA

No sane, informed person,      ....suffers from any 'malady', by that name.

There is no such malady by that name.

ISLAM is [provably] a deceitful, murderous death cult.

And followers of ISLAM are the enthralled, willing, eager enablers of that deceitful, murderous death cult.

Every, and any, sane, informed person,       is and would be, justified in feeling some degree of fear, whenever they were in the close proximity of a follower of ISLAM.

KILLING INFIDELS ISN'T      'SPORT'      TO THE 'ACTIVATED' FOLLOWER OF ISLAM.....

IT IS HIS RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION

AND IT IS AN ACT, OF HIGH MORAL 'GOOD WORKS', WHICH HE UNDERTAKES ON BEHALF OF HIS RELIGION,

IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE      HIS VIRTUOUS DEVOTION     TO ALLAH'S CAUSE.

EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE;

15-year-old gunman, Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar
.....follower of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

NOW TELL ME AGAIN.....

What justification did that young "Aussie" moslem couple give,
to explain their want,     to kill their 'fellow' Australians ???

------- >

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1572309394/0#0

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 5:45am

freediver wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 7:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 29th, 2020 at 4:51pm:
The claim:

The evidence:

The verdict:

You are right Karnal. He was particularly fond of slaughtering Jews, wasn't he?

Good facts, FD. Keep them coming.

Have you ever said something you didn't really mean to be a fact?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:11am

I only speak in facts Karnal. That's a fact.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 7:55am

See, see !

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1585351006/24#24

1/ We can have evidence and examples [verifiable proof], presented, of moslems [in Australia] seeking to harm their fellow Australians, on the basis of the influence, which their religion has upon their psyche, and their consequent behaviour.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1585351006/11#11
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1585351006/23#23

2/ And yet, in this public forum, we have a moslem insisting that    ANY PERCEPTION     of such attacks, by moslems, upon non-moslems, being because of the influence of ISLAM, is purely based upon some mental aberration, of anyone who points out the influence of ISLAM [in the violence being inspired by, and being enacted on behalf of, the religion of the moslem].

perception = =
1 the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something.
2 a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something.

aberration = = an unwelcome or unacceptable deviation from what is normal.

Moslems are spreading lies and deceit,       .....and targeting and attacking, any source of [truthful, verifiable] information which exposes the horrendously negative and violent, and mind bending influence, which the religion of ISLAM has, upon any community of individuals which tolerates and embraces it.

Examples here, of a lot more      'aberrant perceptions',     of moslems engaging in violent behaviour, on behalf of their religion.

----- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 12:01pm

Yadda, you need to up your medication.  Understand?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #29 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 1:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2020 at 12:01pm:

Yadda, you need to up your medication.  Understand?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Between you and myself Brian, i'm not the one in denial of what is undeniably true.

And i'm not the one who is looking away from truth, saying;
"Its not there! Its not there! It is not true! "

And in my 'imagination' Brian,      ...i'll always consider you to be a follower of ISLAM, no matter how much you deny it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print