Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to Swedish wom (Read 5438 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to Swedish wom
Reply #45 - Mar 23rd, 2020 at 2:07pm

What is the great sin committed by islamophobes according to the muslim / lunatic left duo of evil?

Telling the truth about islam and muslims earns you this title.

In order to tell a lie about islam / muslims, you would have to describe islam / muslims as being peaceful loving  caring and tolerant of all other people.

There is not one islamophobe alive who utters these lies, they all tell the truth, describing islam / muslims as satanic purveyors of evil.

Conclusion: Islamophobes do not use lies, their insistence on being truthful, is the very catalyst which earns them the  title of islamophobe.

1/.Islamophobes do not tell lies.

2/.muslims and their bootlicking apologists always tell lies.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Mar 23rd, 2020 at 2:23pm

What is the great sin committed by Christianophobes according to the Christian/ Rightwing evil doers?

Telling the truth about Christianity and Christians earns you this title.

In order to tell a lie about Christians, you would have to describe Christianity as being peaceful loving  caring and tolerant of all other people.

There is not one Christianophobe alive who utters these lies, they all tell the truth describing Christians as satanic purveyors of evil.

Conclusion: Christianophobes do not use lies, their insistence on being truthful, is the very catalyst which earns them the  title of Christianophobe.

1/.Christianophobes do not tell lies.

2/.Christians and their bootlicking apologists always tell lies.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 23rd, 2020 at 2:57pm

Oh allah your slithering servant, snake mouth ross, is serving you by lying on debate site.

Be kind to him allah, he is lying in your cause and he is crying in his milk, because the cursed infidel and islamophobe moses, dares to tell the truth to expose the filth and depravity in the qur'an and islamic ideology, this truth has your slithering servant snake mouth ross, gnashing his teeth and wailing in satanic bewilderment.

allah look kindly on this groveling coward, as he is prostrate before you, he worships your jihadists, he always lies snivels and sneaks to further your cause oh allah.

I will post a little ditty to try and assure your devoted servant snake mouth ross, that his cowardly lies and depravity will be praised by you.

...old snake  mouth ross always tells lies, E.I.E.I.O....

...with a lie told here, and a lie told there,...

...here a lie, there a lie, eveywhere snake  mouth ross tell lies, E.I.E.I.O....

...old snake mouth ross, is a lying troll, E.I.E.I.O....

...with a trolling here, and a trolling there,...

...here a trolling, there a trolling, everywhere snake mouth ross is trolling, E.I.E.I.O ...

...old snake  mouth ross just cant tell no truth, E.I.E.I.O...

...no truth here,  and no truth there,...

...here untrue, there untrue, every where snake mouth ross untrue, E.I.E.I.O ...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Mar 23rd, 2020 at 3:01pm

Boring and oh, so, pointless, Moses.  Oh dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Mar 23rd, 2020 at 3:57pm

moses wrote on Mar 23rd, 2020 at 2:07pm:

What is the great sin committed by islamophobes according to the muslim / lunatic left duo of evil?

Telling the truth about islam and muslims earns you this title.

In order to tell a lie about islam / muslims, you would have to describe islam / muslims as being peaceful loving  caring and tolerant of all other people.

There is not one islamophobe alive who utters these lies, they all tell the truth, describing islam / muslims as satanic purveyors of evil.

Conclusion: Islamophobes do not use lies, their insistence on being truthful, is the very catalyst which earns them the  title of islamophobe.

1/.Islamophobes do not tell lies.

2/.muslims and their bootlicking apologists always tell lies.

moses,

Well considered and well said.

consider = = think carefully about.       believe to be.      take into account when making a judgement.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - Mar 15th, 2021 at 5:36pm

Quote:

Sweden: Muslim migrant participates in brutal gang rape, won’t be deported, avoids prison, gets community service

Mar 14, 2021
By Robert Spencer                        31 Comments

Why does this keep happening?

A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.

Thus it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an.

In India, a Muslim gave a Qur’an and a prayer rug to the woman he was holding captive and repeatedly raping.

And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever.

He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.”

In India, a Muslim kidnapped and raped a 14-year-old Hindu girl, and forced her to read the Qur’an and Islamic prayers.

22-year-old Mehdi participated in perhaps the most brutal gang rape in Sweden in modern times. Among other things, the girl was raped with a gun, so that her abdomen burst, and she was finally dumped – after a whole night – apathetically in a pool of her own blood. Mehdi is now sentenced to 200 hours of community service.

It was on 19 June 2014 that an immigrant gang brought a Swedish teenage girl to a colony cottage on Järvafältet, a green area surrounded by Husby, Rinkeby and Tensta.

There they held the girl down and began to rape her vaginally and orally. Exactly how many raped her is unclear, but according to the girl, it was maybe five to eight people.

When the girl screamed, one of the men, encouraged by the others, pushed a pistol or a pistol-like object into her mouth.

“If you are not silent, I will kill you,” he said.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/03/sweden-muslim-migrant-participates-in-brutal-gang-rape-wont-be-deported-avoids-prison-gets-community-service

[the whole article is just a click away.]

This moslem behaviour, in Europe, has been occurring over decades of time !!

WWW search....
....muslim rape epidemic, Sweden
....migrant rape epidemic reaches Austria
....muslim rape epidemic in europe
....feminists mute on muslim rape epidemic in europe

QUESTION;
Where are our servants,    the POLITICAL CLASS,    and where is their duty of care, to their natural constituency, to the wider law-abiding populace ?

ANSWER;
They have [almost] all become too WOKE.

Too self serving.

EVERY-DAY.....most Western politicians have become too fixated on issues of vainly, chasing LEFTIST vox-pop popularity,
and on seeking to secure their own political perks,
and on following any PR 'tweak', which will improve their own re-election prospects.

n.b.
None of those things are in the 'job description' responsibilities - of Western politicians.  !!!!

Jeremiah 9:5
And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

Signs everywhere,   ...in [all of] our societies, that   our   virtue and integrity [as a cultural group] is LOST, gone, caput.

Isaiah 1:5
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6  From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Isaiah 3:11
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
12  As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
17  Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
18  O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Psalms 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Mar 15th, 2021 at 5:38pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia, again, hey, Yadda?  Seek help, please for all our sakes.  We don't want to read about you killing Muslims...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #52 - Mar 15th, 2021 at 5:51pm

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES of ISLAM's doctrines of malice,
and of its followers    DAILY    murders of 'disbelievers', at these sites....

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

JIHAD WATCH**
Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

https://www.jihadwatch.org/

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Mar 15th, 2021 at 9:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia, again, hey, Yadda?  Seek help, please for all our sakes.  We don't want to read about you killing Muslims...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Mar 15th, 2021 at 9:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 15th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Perhaps it's rapeophobia.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 11:51am

Austrian authorities have arrested three Afghans as suspects in the rape and killing of a 13-year-old girl, a crime that has prompted strong condemnation and tough talk from the country's leader on crimes committed by migrants.

The girl's body was found next to a tree in Vienna's Donaustadt district on Saturday.  Two Afghan youths, aged 16 and 18, were arrested as suspects on Monday.  Both were asylum seekers; the elder had had his protected status revoked as a result of three convictions that included one for robbery.

Police said on Thursday that a third man, a 23-year-old Afghan, was arrested in Vienna on Wednesday evening on suspicion of involvement.

Chancellor Sebastian Kurz promised on Tuesday that authorities will ensure the perpetrators are "punished with the full force of the law".

"I find it intolerable for people to come to us, say they are seeking protection and then commit cruel, barbaric crimes in Austria," he said.  "Politically, this means for me that we will stick to our consistent line," said Kurz, who has long taken a tough approach to migration issues.  "With me, there will definitely never be a halt to deportations to Afghanistan or a watering-down of asylum laws toward asylum seekers who commit crimes."

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/rape-murder-of-13-year-old-shocks-austria-c-32...

https://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/chronik/wien-chronik/2110815-Dritter-Ve...

« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2021 at 11:57am by Bertie »  

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 12:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 15th, 2021 at 9:40pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

More of your ridiculous undemocratic inflexible rigidity I see  tsk tsk

And what a stupid statement this is: "We don't want to read about you killing Muslims" - get a life

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 1:25pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2021 at 12:50pm:

And what a stupid statement this is: "We don't want to read about you killing Muslims" - get a life

Morality is not a democratic matter.  It is a decision that has a binary nature - either it is moral or it is immoral.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 2:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2021 at 1:25pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2021 at 12:50pm:

Morality is not a democratic matter.  It is a decision that has a binary nature - either it is moral or it is immoral.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I see, so where's the morality in spitting on, and raping Swedish women?

Silence is consent ... that's you   tsk tsk    Angry

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 4:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2021 at 1:25pm:

Morality is not a democratic matter.

It is a decision that has a binary nature - either it is moral or it is immoral.

brian,

I'm not even going to ask you, if you view ISLAM as a philosophy having a morally good influence upon its followers.

I'm not optimistic enough to believe i could ever expect a straight or honest answer from you.

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 2:01pm:

You know, Yadda, if we were all as eloquent as you claim to be,
the forum would be filled with messages of hate towards      innocent people      who you fear simply because they are different.

Moslems.

Yep.

Just misunderstood, 'innocent people', who 'are different'.

------ >

IMAGE...

Abdul Nacer Ben Brika

Quote:

August 4, 2005      
Australian Islamic leader defends jihad

"I am telling you that my religion doesn't tolerate other religion.

It doesn't tolerate
," he said.

"The only one law which needs to spread, it can be here or anywhere else, is Islam."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-08-04/australian-islamic-leader-defends-jihad/20...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print