Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to Swedish wom (Read 5429 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to Swedish wom
Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:59am

An 'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to a Swedish woman

IMAGE.....

An 'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to a Swedish woman,
for her country's kindness and generosity, in providing him with a safe place to live

Quote:

Swedish Police Urge Women to Reconsider 'How to Behave' Following Series of Rapes
4 sex attacks in 4 days in Uppsala, Sweden prompt warning from authorities

By: Jay Greenberg
on 10th August 2019

Swedish police are urging women to reconsider "how to behave" while out in public following a series of rapes in Uppsala, Sweden, according to reports.

.....No descriptions of the suspected perpetrators have been published by police.

The police are urging women to reconsider their habits, to avoid walking alone in alleyways or parks and to consider walking the streets with other people.

Some Swedes say they are already changing their behavior because of the unsafe situation in the country.

Carolina Tuula, a student in Uppsala, says she used to feel safe.

....When Expressen asks if women should be forced to change their behavior, Hedström argues that police cannot be in all places at the same time.

However, police say the tips given for women to avoid being raped can also be used by men to help reduce the risk of them being targetted for street robbery.

https://neonnettle.com/news/8429-swedish-police-urge-women-to-reconsider-how-to-...

SEE ALSO.....

WWW search....
Sweden, Population 10M, Offers Asylum to 11 Million Uyghur Muslims

Quote:

"But we are poor, persecuted refugees!"

"We just want a safe place to live."

"Please let us come to live, in your peaceful land."

IMAGE.....

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

This behaviour      is supported in     mainstream     ISLAMIC doctrine.

------ >

WWW search.....
christian girls are for the pleasure of the muslim man

WWW search.....
non-moslem women and girls, are for the pleasure of the muslim man

n.b.
Raping non-moslem women and girls for his pleasure, is religiously HALAL [permitted] to the moslem man - i.e. IT IS A LAWFUL ACT !!

Q.
Why so ?

Why, IS IT,    A LAWFUL ACT [in ISLAMIC law] ???

A.
Because ISLAMIC religious texts record Allah as telling Mohammed ['the Messenger of Allah'] that it was HALAL for him to have sex with non-moslem captive women.

And those ISLAMIC religious texts also record Mohammed being part of raiding party's, to take captive, non-moslem women.

a record of a raiding party incident is cited in this post.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1572686965/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'immigrant' shows his appreciation, to Swedish wom
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 5:07pm

Well that's all right then.

For a minute there I thought they were going to ask the muslims to join the 21st century and act civilized.

But just in time I realized how racist and homophobic that would be, of course the Swedes have to change to accommodate the satanic followers of allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 6:46pm

For a minute there I thought they were going to ask the Christians to join the 21st century and act civilized.

But just in time I realized how racist and homophobic that would be, of course the Swedes have to change to accommodate the satanic followers of Christianity. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 6:50pm

At least she didn't get stabbed in the neck, that is the main thing.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 6:46pm:

For a minute there I thought they were going to ask the Christians to join the 21st century and act civilized.

But just in time I realized how racist and homophobic that would be, of course the Swedes have to change to accommodate the satanic followers of Christianity. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You complete prick. Look at the picture. Think.
Oh, sorry, what am I asking you??

Police say women should reconsider 'how to behave' while walking the streets to avoid being raped

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/8429-swedish-police-urge-women-to-reconsider-how-to-
behave-following-series-of-rapes
© Neon Nettle

And you, Big Diversity Idiot is defending that idea - women in their own countries to reconsider their behaviour because of the influx of rapists from the third world.

You are the cancer that eats the West everywhere, Bwian. You are the underminer, the voice of the plague.

« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:31pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:28pm

Lol    Grin

Check mate!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:28pm:

Lol    Grin

Check mate!

Not really greggery.

Rather, Brian is simply exhibiting, to every visitor to this thread,    .....what Brian's own, cretinous mental capacity is.

same as, per.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582549292/38#38

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:39pm

Lol    Grin

Check mate!

You two, turd and Bwian, are viruses. You infect other people's ideas with you idiocy and then clap.

You two are the coronavirus of Ozpolitic -  filthy origins but ultimately amounting to next to nothing.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 9:09pm

Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:39pm:

Lol    Grin

Check mate!

You two, turd and Bwian, are viruses. You infect other people's ideas with you idiocy and then clap.

You two are the coronavirus of Ozpolitic -  filthy origins but ultimately amounting to next to nothing.

Just keep spreadin' that muck, Soren.  Hopefully it will do some good on you crop o' spuds.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 9:14pm

Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 7:25pm:

You complete prick. Look at the picture. Think.
Oh, sorry, what am I asking you??

Police say women should reconsider 'how to behave' while walking the streets to avoid being raped

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/8429-swedish-police-urge-women-to-reconsider-how-to-
behave-following-series-of-rapes
© Neon Nettle

And you, Big Diversity Idiot is defending that idea - women in their own countries to reconsider their behaviour because of the influx of rapists from the third world.

You are the cancer that eats the West everywhere, Bwian. You are the underminer, the voice of the plague.

Poor, poor, Soren.  I mere reacted to Moses' usual bullshit, nothing more.  You take it up with Moses if you have a problem with what he is saying, not me or is that beyond your usual Islamophobic way of thinking?  We don't know the circumstances of the photo.  Perhaps she insulted him?  Who knows? 

Go back to your muck spreading.  You might eventually raise something valuable with that muck your using to grow your spuds there, Soren.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:14pm

Surely the Swedes have got other political parties to vote for, why do they keep voting for parties that tell them how to behave so as to avoid rape and robbery? It would make more sense to get the crime out of peoples lives rather than letting the crime flourish - the willpower is not there apparently

"The Police can't be everywhere at the same time" - that's the same in every country, so what are they trying to say, that they don't want to investigate rape and robbery, or there's just too much of it in Sweden and resources would be stretched beyond their limit?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:17pm

Do you realise how much of a child you sound? Probably not or you wouldn't keep doing it.

You are!
No, you are!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:23pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:17pm:

Do you realise how much of a child you sound? Probably not or you wouldn't keep doing it.

You are!
No, you are!

So nothing to say about how stupid Moses sounds with his incessant Islamophobic statements, Set?  Really?   I am mocking him, that is obvious to anybody with half a brain cell.  Such a shame you only feel you have to comment about my repeating his idiocy by reflecting it back at him?  Really?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:25pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Surely the Swedes have got other political parties to vote for, why do they keep voting for parties that tell them how to behave so as to avoid rape and robbery? It would make more sense to get the crime out of peoples lives rather than letting the crime flourish - the willpower is not there apparently

"The Police can't be everywhere at the same time" - that's the same in every country, so what are they trying to say, that they don't want to investigate rape and robbery, or there's just too much of it in Sweden and resources would be stretched beyond their limit?

Perhaps they should advise women to avoid Australians instead?  Roll Eyes

In reality, rape and robbery is no where as common as you appear to believe it is, in Sweden.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 14th, 2020 at 10:17pm:

You are!
No, you are!

So nothing to say about how stupid Moses sounds with his incessant Islamophobic statements, Set?  Really?   I am mocking him, that is obvious to anybody with half a brain cell.  Such a shame you only feel you have to comment about my repeating his idiocy by reflecting it back at him?  Really?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Islamophobic? Islam is a pox upon the Earth. It's not to be feared, it needs to be seen for what it is and ridiculed. Everything should be done to curtail it's spread.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print