Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
You're a Horses Arse... (Read 1760 times)
chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: You're a Horses Arse...
Reply #15 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 1:31pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 12:14pm:
Trump is the first 'Alpha' and 'true' Political President the country has had since... .

Biden talks straight and is buffalo rawhide , not woke T bone candy.Trump is outgunned , out steaked and out mashed potatoed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #16 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 1:55pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
Seriously... The DNC is a clownshow with these same old fools who should be in a retirement village...

Pelosi

Biden

Cryin Chuck (Threatening the Supreme Court this week)

Mad Maxine Waters

Crooked Hillary still stoking the fire.. '

they are insane...

Your desperation to accuse others of all these things Trump has exhibited just overwhelming.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:21pm

Its all fact kangarooted..

all caught on tape for everyone to see..

yet you remain silent... and try to bring Trump up .. once again.. 100% of the time...

This thread isn't about Trump..

It's about he senile old thug called Biden and his hypocritical cohorts...

yet you remain silent...

these senile fools are barely coherent and yet they keep wheeling them out to make more gaffs ... what a laughing stock.. . Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:27pm

lyin Joe Biden has never had an original word come out of his mouth..

no wait.. except that Dog Face Pony Soldier..

Plagiarism in Joe Biden's 1988 presidential campaign

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #19 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:33pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 7:02am:
and if Trump acted like Crazy Cranky Joe they'd spend weeks bashing him 24/4

but again.. If Trump was chest poking and verbally abusing voters the Fake New Media would be in an uproar!!!!

This thread is NOT about Trump. Not Trump. Or Trump.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:40pm

Quote:
Biden Claimed He Was In Top Half Of Law Class

Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.  Grin

In a videotape aired by the public service cable network C-SPAN several months ago, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., on April 3 about what law school he attended and how well he did.

On the videotape, a clearly angered Biden told the questioner: ″I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

″The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,″ he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85Grin

The law school transcript also showed he made little progress in class standing through the three-year course, ranking 80 out of 100 in the first semester of the first year, and 79th out of 87 the second semester of his second year.  Grin

Biden has been deviled about questions in the last 10 days about his law school career and his use of others’ words in his speeches without credit. He revealed last week that he committed plagiarism in law school and took a course over to make up for the error.

In the videotape, Biden went on to say, ″I went to (Syracuse) law school on a full academic scholarship.″

The records he released last week indicated he had a $800 scholarship from the school out of a total tuition of $1,620 as well as $1,000 in room and board from his work as a residence adviser in a dorm and student loans.

″I won the international moot-court competition. ... I was the outstanding student in the poitical science department (as an undergraduate). ... I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school ... And I’d be delighted to sit back and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like, Frank,″ Biden told the questioner.  Grin

The tape was aired April 10 and 12 as part of the network’s ″Road to the White House″ series, C-SPAN spokeswoman Nan Gibson said.

Newsweek magazine said Biden does not mention the moot court competition on his resume, and did not win the political science award at University of Delaware, where he received a single B.A. in political science and history.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:51pm

Quote:
Joe Biden left viewers of the Democratic debate confused on Tuesday when he said 150 million Americans have died from gun violence since 2007  Shocked

Biden was taking aim at front-runner Bernie Sanders over his past support of a law protecting gun manufacturers from being liable for gun-related deaths

Biden, 77, slammed his rival, saying the law 'has caused carnage on our streets'

Voters took to Twitter to mock the outlandish claims, sparking fresh concerns over his mental capacity

This followed another blunder hours earlier where Biden said he was running for the Senate and if voters didn't like him they should 'vote for the other Biden'
  Grin

and lets not forget how Biden told reporters that Sanders was joining Trump when they asked him why he lashed out at the Auto Worker...  Shocked

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:59pm

Jobs is a Three letter word... J - O - B - S...

Grin

and the President has a "Big Stick"

I promise you ...  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 4:49pm

if trump had said that to a voter instead of Biden, moronic thread would have been cheering that he tells it like he see's it  Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 4:56pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 4:49pm:
if trump had said that to a voter instead of Biden, moronic thread would have been cheering that he tells it like he see's it  Grin Grin

this is true.

the rules that apply to mere mortals do not apply to donald.
how did he achieve THAT.
its like a superpower.
WHAT A DOMINATOR.
definitely worth studying

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 5:04pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:21pm:

yet you remain silent... and try to bring Trump up .. once again.. 100% of the time...

yet you remain silent...

these senile fools are barely coherent and yet they keep wheeling them out to make more gaffs ... what a laughing stock.. . Grin

But how can you attack Biden when you defend Trump doing the same, and worse, as if it's all part of the plan?

Why isn't it Biden's plan too?

Let's be clear, I hate Biden, but if you excuse this in Trump, which not only do you do but you even defend it, you can't all of a sudden do a 180 and have such grave concerns all of a sudden.

Why hasn't this been a problem for the last 3+ years watching Trump's cognitive decline?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 5:32pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 5:04pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:21pm:

yet you remain silent...

But how can you attack Biden when you defend Trump doing the same, and worse, as if it's all part of the plan?

Why isn't it Biden's plan too?

Let's be clear, I hate Biden, but if you excuse this in Trump, which not only do you do but you even defend it, you can't all of a sudden do a 180 and have such grave concerns all of a sudden.

Why hasn't this been a problem for the last 3+ years watching Trump's cognitive decline?

and trumps decline is off a very low base.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 5:34pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 4:56pm:
this is true.

how did he achieve THAT.

He didn't His band of idiot supporters however are another matter

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 6:15pm

this is true.

how did he achieve THAT.
its like a superpower.
WHAT A DOMINATOR.

How many years are you in for, Aquascoot? I read the Art of the Deal in the late 1990s. Apart from an old Lonely Planet guide to Cambodia, it was the last English book left in a backpacker's in Koh Phangan.

It's a resort now. All gone. Those family-run bamboo bungalows are now a concrete resort owned by Thai generals, so sad, so unfair.

I learned from the Art of the Deal that you have to be a complete cnt to make it, and making it's what it's all about. It's pretty easy though, you just have to inherit a few bil and screw the next guy over on every deal you do.

Oh - and our politicians are fools taking us all for a ride. I can't remember why - too expensive, I think. They want to cheat us and hand the country over to Russia. He never did say why.

So that's at least 20 years. I also saw him on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Entertainment Tonight and the Apprentice.

You?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 6:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 6:15pm:

this is true.

how did he achieve THAT.
its like a superpower.
WHAT A DOMINATOR.

How many years are you in for, Aquascoot? I read the Art of the Deal in the late 1990s. Apart from an old Lonely Planet guide to Cambodia, it was the last English book left in a backpacker's in Koh Phangan.

It's a resort now. All gone. Those family-run bamboo bungalows are now a concrete resort owned by Thai generals, so sad, so unfair.

I learned from the Art of the Deal that you have to be a complete cnt to make it, and making it's what it's all about. It's pretty easy though, you just have to inherit a few bil and screw the next guy over on every deal you do.

Oh - and our politicians are fools taking us all for a ride. I can't remember why - too expensive, I think. They want to hand the country over to Russia.

That's 20-odd years. I also saw him on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Entertainment Tonight and the Apprentice.

You?

these are tough times.
an invisible virus is threatening.
we need the entertainer in chief to give us solace,

picture trump like the orchestra playing their violins on the deck of the sinking titanic.

so noble and steadfast
unflappable in a crisis

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print