Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 149978 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #810 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 3:18pm

Suffering from a bad case of "Whataboutism" there, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Making excuses so as to not condemn what the thread is all about - right wing Terrorism.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2021 at 3:25pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #811 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 3:21pm

I reiterate:

moses wrote on Feb 9th, 2021 at 2:52pm:
List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 122 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 504 people were killed and 532 injured.

Jihad Report Jan 30 2021 - Feb 05 2021: Attacks 34 - Killed 140 - Injured 118 - Suicide Blasts 2 - Countries 10.

Jihad Report January 2021: Attacks 168 - Killed 820 - Injured 726 - Suicide Blasts 9 - Countries 21

For the past year 2020: During this time period, there were 2134 Islamic attacks in 52 countries, in which 10127 people were killed and 7725 injured.

There has been over 38578 deadly terrorist attacks by muslims since September 11 2001.

Now these muslims all were obeying the teachings of muhammad, as they raped tortured and slaughtered thousands of innocent men women and children.

muhammad was a practicing thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass  murderer, the muslims all revere this muslim psychopath as the best example for all mankind.

Lying *moderate* muslims try and excuse islam by saying the jihadists above got it all wrong.

When are they going to stop these lies and excuses for islamic depravity?

When are they going to have the intelligence to realize, there has to be something irretrievably putrid and wrong with the qur'an, for so many muslims to believe they have to rape, torture and slaughter millions of innocent men women and children, in order to be the highest grade of muslim?

The qur'an is evil filth, it is the cause and motivation for the islamic human rights atrocities, being perpetrated by muslims around the globe.

The same can be said for the sicko leftards on the board, when are they going to stop slithering around on their cowardly guts, in abject submission to islam, forever trying to excuse islamic atrocities, by falsely equating other beliefs with the depravity of islam?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #812 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 3:24pm

Still suffering from a bad case of "Whataboutism" there, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Making excuses so as to not condemn what the thread is all about - right wing Terrorism.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #813 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 4:37pm

Says the crawling bootlicker as he obeys his overlords the muslims.

No worthwhile figures to back up his lies, just loony words to try and shield his masters' deeds of human rights atrocities they commit as they obey the teachings of muhammad.

His superiors the muslim jihadists commit thousands of cases of rape torture and mass murder, snakemouth is slithering around on his guts, working overtime to provide a smokescreen for his evil muslim masters.

Go snakemouth go.

The satanism of the world is your refuge.

Troll away to promote satanism, you have found your niche in the battle between righteousness and satanism.

tsk tsk tsk.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #814 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 4:51pm

Yet still suffering from a bad case of "Whataboutism" there, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Making excuses and personal attacks, so as to not condemn what the thread is all about - right wing Terrorism.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #815 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 5:10pm

A prayer for you snakemouth to cheer you up.

Oh allah hear your servant snakemouths' rantings, as he desperately try's to hide the thousands of times, your faithful muslim  jihadists rape, torture and slaughter innocent men women and children as you oh allah spirit of evilness have predestined.

He is groveling in total submission to you oh spirit of evil, he is promoting his hatred of righteousness as he seeks to shelter in your depravity.

Oh allah hear his words and bless him, as you have blessed all your satanical ghouls.

I thought a little ditty to promote your sick trolling defence of islamic atrocities before I go for the day.

...old snake  mouth ross always tells lies, E.I.E.I.O. ...

...with a lie told here, and a lie told there,...

...here a lie, there a lie, eveywhere snake  mouth ross tell lies, E.I.E.I.O. ...

...old snake mouth ross, is a lying troll, E.I.E.I.O.[/b] ...

...with a trolling here, and a trolling there,...

...here a trolling, there a trolling, everywhere snake mouth ross is trolling, E.I.E.I.O  ...

...old snake  mouth ross just cant tell no truth, E.I.E.I.O. ...

...no truth here,  and no truth there,...

...here untrue, there untrue, every where snake mouth ross untrue, E.I.E.I.O ... [/quote]

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #816 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 5:55pm

Still suffering from a bad case of "Whataboutism" there, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Making excuses and personal attacks, so as to not condemn what the thread is all about - right wing Terrorism.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #817 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 9:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 9th, 2021 at 5:55pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Still suffering from a bad case of "Whataboutism" there, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Making excuses and personal attacks, so as to not condemn what the thread is all about - right wing Terrorism.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, look, Sister Discontinentia has learnt a new word! She's used it now three times. And she is going to use it a lot more, just watch.

How about that??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #818 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 10:05pm

Frank wrote on Feb 9th, 2021 at 9:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 9th, 2021 at 5:55pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, look, Sister Discontinentia has learnt a new word! She's used it now three times. And she is going to use it a lot more, just watch.

How about that??

Anything of value to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #819 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 7:07am

At least its not callling everyone an islamophobe any more.

Must have lost his autofill key for it.

Honestly, such a child.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #820 - Feb 24th, 2021 at 8:21pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #821 - Feb 24th, 2021 at 8:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2021 at 8:21pm:

I'm willing to bet $100 this Perth Nazi has a MAGA hat in his "man" cave.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #822 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:36am

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #823 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 12:57pm

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #824 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 1:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 10:36am:

Ironic coming from a government that has just given itself an extra 9 months of emergency powers. What else will chairman Dan ban?  Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140
Send Topic Print