Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 145625 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #720 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 11:51am

8Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 10:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
I see the usual culprits making the usual excuses for Right Wing Terrorists.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  And they keep on making unsubstantiated claims about me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well you want to keep your thread going dontcha? Isn't it long enough now?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Looks like the Islamophobes are keeping it going for me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well if you've said your piece, why keep posting?

As I've said before, successive governments have given you your dream policies, why not go out and enjoy them instead of wasting your time on message boards, do you have a disability and confined indoors due to the lack of an electric wheel chair?

Go out and revel in the Government inspired multicultural life, with colorful dancing and ethnic cuisine. Why hang around in Ozpol? - you're crazy 

Dontcha know......

Bwyannnnnnnnn has been everywhere, done everything and has hundreds of doctorates and hundreds of years of experience.

He has no need to leave his flat, because he is everywhere.

If bwyannnnnn actually went into the cult of death run community, he woukd be in for quite a surprise.

If bwyannns actually went to a muzzo run country he woukd die from fright, probably before the muzzos killed him.

Bwyannnnnn woukd support the black plague if he thought he could score brownie points.

Sad little sucker innhe?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #721 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 1:49pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 10:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
I see the usual culprits making the usual excuses for Right Wing Terrorists.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  And they keep on making unsubstantiated claims about me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well you want to keep your thread going dontcha? Isn't it long enough now?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Looks like the Islamophobes are keeping it going for me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well if you've said your piece, why keep posting?

As I've said before, successive governments have given you your dream policies, why not go out and enjoy them instead of wasting your time on message boards, do you have a disability and confined indoors due to the lack of an electric wheel chair?

Go out and revel in the Government inspired multicultural life, with colorful dancing and ethnic cuisine. Why hang around in Ozpol? - you're crazy 

Are you trying to silence me?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What happened to the belief in freedom of speech?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #722 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 2:41pm

Old snakemouth has no life, he has a failed debate site, he lives to troll F.Ds. successful debate site.

A lunatic leftard troll, imagine the crapola from such a loony mind.

He can copy alter paste, that's it from our old troll.

What is a narcissistic troll?

Why Do People Troll on the Internet?
Every internet troll has a different backstory and therefore different reasons for feeling the need to troll a community or an individual on the internet. They may feel depressed, attention-starved, angry, sad, jealous, narcissistic or some other emotion they may not be entirely conscious of that's influencing their online behavior.

What makes trolling so easy is that anyone can do it, and it can be done from a safe, isolated place as opposed to interacting with others in person. Trolls can hide behind their shiny computers, screen names and avatars when the go out trolling for trouble, and after they’re all done, they can carry on with their real lives without facing any real consequences. Trolling makes a lot of cowardly people feel stronger.

Remember that a person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you.

Cowardly, jealous, narcissistic liars. Right on the money as far as our trolls are concerned.

Patient Care & Health Information, Diseases & Conditions

Narcissistic personality disorder

Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

So we should just all accept his psychotic condition, he is what he is, a psycho troll who sees his duty as being on the side of muslim terrorism, as a pursuit we all will hold him in esteem for.

It's no good anybody trying to convince him islamic terrorism is the wrong side.

We are stuck with the troll, it's no big deal for anybody else but snake mouth.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #723 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 3:07pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 11:51am:
If bwyannns actually went to a muzzo run country he woukd die from fright, probably before the muzzos killed him.

Quite a number of muslim friendly Western self-appointed "missionaries" have been killed in muslim countries, by the muslims they were trying to help. Brian would be no exception, he's just another infidel to them

Killing is bred into muslims. It started in the 7th century (see link below), and continues to the present day (ie Charley Hebdo in France. Dutch guy stabbed to death in Holland. Teacher in France, and so on)

7th Century killings
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #724 - Jan 26th, 2021 at 8:19pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #725 - Jan 26th, 2021 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2021 at 8:19pm:

Ah.. a Portugese commie calling.

Echoes if 1917, more like it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #726 - Jan 26th, 2021 at 9:40pm

Why is this topic in the "Islam" board? It's not about Islam

I'm just curious

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #727 - Jan 27th, 2021 at 12:57pm

For the leftards to create a smokescreen trying to hide the thousands of atrocities muslims commit, in order to appease the reinvented pagan moon god allah and his three daughters in the qur'an.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #728 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 8:40am

moses wrote on Jan 27th, 2021 at 12:57pm:
For the leftards to create a smokescreen trying to hide the thousands of atrocities muslims commit, in order to appease the reinvented pagan moon god allah and his three daughters in the qur'an.

Yes I was wondering from the very beginning why the thread was started in the "Islam" board, I just didn't raise the doubt at the time

The opening post is predominately about other groups terrorism, with only one mention of the word "Islamist", which is the only reference to Islam

What I find difficult to understand is why Brian would post a source with this in it when he's trying to counter what he usually describes as "Islamophobia"  ...

"
However,
far-right terrorism remains a small fraction of total terrorism worldwide."

And then ....

"
Even in the West, historically nationalist or separatist,
Islamist, and far-left terrorism has been much more common.
"

Given that Islamist and far-left terrorism is much more common than "far-right" terrorism, then I suppose it could be argued that the thread does indeed deserve to be in the "Islam" board ... but the title "Far Right Terrorism" betrays that assertion

The source Brian posted for the opening post comes up "404 Not Found" on my computer, so I've only got the OP to go by and the main theme of the OP is that far right terrorism is increasing, and that could hardly be a valid reason to post it in the Islam board

Polite_Gandalf must have missed the problem

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2021 at 9:30am by Bias_2012 »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #729 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 8:53am

"US politics live updates: US Homeland issues terrorism alert for right-wing 'extremists' fuelled by 'false narratives' in wake of Biden inauguration"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #730 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 8:59am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 8:53am:
"US politics live updates: US Homeland issues terrorism alert for right-wing 'extremists' fuelled by 'false narratives' in wake of Biden inauguration"

"Right-wing extremism is rising in various Western countries.

"In the United States (US), domestic terrorism has surpassed jihadist-related attacks by large: approximately 60 percent of terrorist incidents would be related to right-wing ideologies."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #731 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 3:56pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  It exists here because it gives us all a chance to proclaim or declaim our desire for peaceful co-existence.   Many here, are afronted by the creation of a thread devoted to condemning far-right or white supremacist Terrorism.  Why?  Are they afraid that people will notice that at the root of such movements there are people like them, spouting their hatred against innocent people?  Who knows?  Who cares? All I care is that both sides of the story of Terrorism is told the Islamists, the far-left, and the far-right and the white supremacists.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #733 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:13pm

"Right-wing extremism is rising in various Western countries.

"In the United States (US), domestic terrorism has surpassed jihadist-related attacks by large: approximately 60 percent of terrorist incidents would be related to right-wing ideologies."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #734 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Calls for cross-burning neo-Nazis camped in The Grampians to be classified as terrorist group - Seems that Moses, Soren, Yadda your activities have been noticed.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 140
Send Topic Print