Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 151195 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #690 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 4:28pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 3:52pm:
Muzzos Terrorism, is muzzo Terrorism, we all know who commits or for any reason.  The majority of Terrorism is Islamist, but it doesn't matter to islamophiles, people still end up dead and I am appalled that people like bwyannnnn and peccarhead try and make excuses for muzzo Terrorism.  Apologists, one and all.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Trolling again, Valkie?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, care to quote back to me where I have ever hidden Islamist Terrorism?  You're the troll who tries to blame it all on innocent, ordinary, everyday, mainstream Muslims.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #691 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:03pm:
Terrorism, is Terrorism, no matter who commits it or for any reason.  If the Terrorism is Right Wing or Islamist, it doesn't matter, people still end up dead and I am appalled that people like Valkie try and make excuses for Right Wing Terrorism.  Apologists, one and all.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeee-ussshh - but the examples given of 'right wing terrorism' - which is often confused with patriotism - are just a tiny sideshow compared to The Daily Slaughter in Islamaville..... the wrong side of the goat tracks.... one more widow one less sand niqqer ....

What are 'we' supposed to do about right wing activity in the US that is violent, or anywhere else for that matter..... Hungary, Austria.. same as Islamaville, we have no responsibility there and no culpability at all..... same as Tarrant - just because he's Australian doesn't mean we support him in any way.... same as just because someone is a Muslim, Muslims should not support him in any way when he terror-attacks.

It's the deafening silence from the mullah, and outside the mullah's window the cheering and dancing in the street at a 'strike against the Great Shaitan and His Infidel Running Dogs' that is of concern...

Do Chechens Dream of Jihadist Sheep.... or are they 'right wing terrorists' a.k.a. patriots?  Are Ukrainians* who hate on their Russian neighbours 'right wing'... and thus if they venture into the 'extreme' are terrorists?

Or is the 'right' or 'left' appellation nothing more than a convenient ways of saying you approve of it, so it is left, but you disapprove of it, so it's 'right'?  'left' is all cuddly and warm and would never do you harm etc  Roll Eyes , so the mythology goes.....but where is the dividing line and who defines it, between activism for one's own country and 'right wing terrorism'?

* Damn!  UNkrainians are the ones who left two generations ago...... a lot of them live here... spelling error on my part.... corrected...
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2020 at 10:55pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #692 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:40pm

In this case, the Brian Ross, Doctor of Divinity case, citing Far Right Terrorism is what is called, Confirmation Bias. This is where a person decided to believe something, and then goes looking for supporting facts. Sure there is a certain amount of Far Right Terrorism, but to try to use it in an equal comparison to the thousands upon thousands of atrocities committed by Muz in the name of Islam . . . well, any objective person will reject such a notion as unreasonable. And its not good enough to say one Terrorist is as bad as another. That is another obfuscation. The fact is that Islam atrocities are not Terrorism, they are dictated by "Holy Scripture" to the huge mass of the faithful. Far Right Terrorists are not united by anything. The are small loose groups of various malcontents and conspiracy theorists.

But religious fanatics cannot be expected to be see this objectively, and these forums are inhabited by several, Ross, Yadda, Scoot, and pissy_gandalf to name a few.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #693 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:33pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears that the Islamophobes once more resort to argument ad hominem rather than attempt to put forward an intelligent, cogent, argument against the charges that I and others have brought against them.  I suppose it is because they are relying on emotion, rather than reason.  They just hate Muslims so to them there never can be an innocent Muslim or a guilty non-Muslim.  That the Right seems to generate these Terrorists is because those on the Right rely too much on emotion, rather than reason.  So the Right Wing members make excuses for them, act as apologists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:03pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #694 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:33pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears that the Islamophobes once more resort to argument ad huminem rather than attempt to put forward an intelligent, cogent, argument against the charges that I and others have brought against them.  I suppose it is because they are relying on emotion, rather than reason.  They just hate Muslims so to them there never can be an innocent Muslim or a guilty non-Muslim.  That the Right seems to generate these Terrorists is because those on the Right rely too much on emotion, rather than reason.  So the Right Wing members make excuses for them, act as apologists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Spaz.

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #695 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:33pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears that the Islamophobes once more resort to argument ad hominem rather than attempt to put forward an intelligent, cogent, argument against the charges that I and others have brought against them.  I suppose it is because they are relying on emotion, rather than reason.  They just hate Muslims so to them there never can be an innocent Muslim or a guilty non-Muslim.  That the Right seems to generate these Terrorists is because those on the Right rely too much on emotion, rather than reason.  So the Right Wing members make excuses for them, act as apologists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OK fair enough.

So bwyannnnnn, why dont you ever put up a succinct, logical, factual argument in support of the cult of death.

Simply calling everyone islamophobes, Tutt Tutting and posting emoji is not a valid argument in support of a well known terrorist cult.

Many times factual evidence is placed before you as to the veracity of the barbaric, primitive nature of the cult of death.

Your response.......?

A yawning emoji, tutt tutting and personal insults.

There is little proof of a coordinated Right wing terrorist group.
But there is abundant evidence of muzzo terrorism

The "proof" of right wing terrorism is tainted with fictitious and petty infractions such as painting on a wall or "insulting" a muzzo.
If we included this into muzzo terrorism stats, EVERY SINGLE MUSSO ON EARTH, is a terrorist.

My proof?
Well, the so called moderate muzzo is very quick to resort to name calling threatening, placard waving protests about every person on earth other than muzzo.
This, by your evidentiary reasoning, makes them all terrorists.

The evidence of far right terrorism includes nutcases who have gone off the rails and murdered people.
They are not affiliated with any common right wing group, they simply are nutcases.
They are condemned and pursued, charged and put away for their crimes.

This is in stark contrast to muzzo terrorists and terrorism.
Their terrorists do their dirty work for their cult.
They are praised and supported by the muzzo community.
They are hidden and worshipped by the muzzos who supposedly are moderate.

The evidence is in.
Lets hear you argument, both logical and succinct, to disprove my statements.

I expect a sound "islamophile" call and some serious tutt tutting.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #696 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:44pm

Valkie, trolling again? Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I just did put up an argument against Islamophobic thinking.  An argument that does not rely upon emotionalism such as you use, all the time.  There are innocent Muslims.  There are mainstream Muslims who are not Islamists, despite what you believe.  Time to grow up and join the adults, Valkie.  Time to come out from under your bridge and actually act like an adult.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #697 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:44pm:

Valkie, trolling again? Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I just did put up an argument against Islamophobic thinking.  An argument that does not rely upon emotionalism such as you use, all the time.  There are innocent Muslims.  There are mainstream Muslims who are not Islamists, despite what you believe.  Time to grow up and join the adults, Valkie.  Time to come out from under your bridge and actually act like an adult.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian, you're a spaz. Nerrrrrrrr Arghhhhhhh Ehhhhhhhh!!! ( that's you speaking).

Muslims comprise 2% of the population in Australia and have kept the police/intelligence busy for a decade. All our public places are adorned with concrete Muslim stoppers thanks to your religion of peace.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #698 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 3:02pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:44pm:

Brian, you're a spaz. Nerrrrrrrr Arghhhhhhh Ehhhhhhhh!!! ( that's you speaking).

Such a childish response, Gordon.  Are you worried that I'll ignore you?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such trolling behavior.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Muslims comprise 2% of the population in Australia and have kept the police/intelligence busy for a decade. All our public places are adorned with concrete Muslim stoppers thanks to your religion of peace.

Are they caused by all Muslims in the Australian community, Gordon?  Are all 2% Terrorists?  Or is it 0.001% of the total Muslim population that are a danger?  You know the 0.001% who are constantly under the surveillance of the police/intelligence services/concerned citizens like you?  Get back to us with an intelligent answer when you have one, OK?  Not more stupid trollish insults.  It does not add anything to your intelligence.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #699 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:30pm

Every single muslim on this planet, capable of making a conscience decision,  100% supports and reveres the qur'an as the infallible, unchangeable, perfect words of allah.

The qur'an is the cause and motivation for human rights atrocities committed by muslims.

If you 100% support and revere the cause and motivation of islamic human rights atrocities, you by definition 100% support and revere the human rights atrocities engendered.

All muslims capable of making a conscience decision, therefore support the global islamic terrorism engendered by the qur'an.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #700 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:39pm

Every single Christian on this planet, capable of making a conscience decision,  100% supports and reveres the Bible as the infallible, unchangeable, perfect words of Christ and Yahweh.

The Bible is the cause and motivation for human rights atrocities committed by Christians.

If you 100% support and revere the cause and motivation of Christian human rights atrocities, you by definition 100% support and revere the human rights atrocities engendered.

All Christians capable of making a conscience decision, therefore support the global Christian terrorism engendered by the Bible.

Christians are like the Borg.  They are incapable of thinking for themselves.  They are automatons of the worst kind.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:51pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #701 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:43pm

the global islamic terrorism engendered by the Bible.

Methinks ole snakemouth can't even copy alter and paste, he really is a bit of a dick.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #702 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:52pm

Thank you, Moses.  Corrected now.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #703 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 8:31pm

Albury man, 18, expected to be charged with terrorism offences and had 'neo-Nazi' views, police say

At least we seem to be starting to take notice of those other than Islamic terrorists that would do us harm... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #704 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 9:23pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 140
Send Topic Print