Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 150659 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #645 - Sep 28th, 2020 at 2:31pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You pull one comment out of a report on Global Terrorism and believe it puts me in the wrong?  Really?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #646 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 3:37pm

Fred Perry withdraws polo shirt adopted by far-right Proud Boys

Not quite so "proud" now ?

and

Far-right German politician sacked for reportedly suggesting migrants could be killed

Sometimes they become so extreme that even their own look upon them with some disdain...

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #647 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 4:25pm

Jihad Report Sep 19 2020 - Sep 25 2020: Attacks 50 - Killed 201 - Injured 93 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 13.

Jihad Report August 2020: Attacks 237 - Killed 1005 - Injured 828 - Suicide Blasts 11 - Countries 24.

Anybody got any figures for white supremacy terrorist attacks and the death etc. toll?

Probably none to find, not like the islamic slaughter of innocent men women and children, I'd dare to venture.

Just loony leftards creating smokescreens to desperately try and hide islamic terrorism, as they grovel and cower before the ideals of muslim supremacy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #648 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 4:47pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Tsk, tsk, Islamophobia strikes again, hey, Moses?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #649 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 4:50pm

No figures then I take it?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #650 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 1:40pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #651 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 6:32am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Tsk, tsk, Islamophelia strikes again, hey, bwyannnnnn?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #652 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 4:20pm

Well the bottom line in Far Right Terrorism is Islam. The use of thugs to cower the population. Death penalties for  contradiction. Institutionalized misogyny. Summary execution of Homosexuals (that one should sway Brian). Cult belief in their being God's chosen people.  Infallibility of their so-called leaders. It does go much father to the right.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #653 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 4:25pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, two wrongs don't make a right, people.  I am unsure why you don't understand basic logic but hey, you're just espousing the same bullshit that Islamists do.  No, not Muslims, Islamists. You are the exact mirror image of what you claim you are opposing.  You cannot claim to be "morally superior" and then suggest that violence is the only answer.  Run along, Islamophobes.  Run and hide back under your bridges.  El Presidente' Trump is defeated and the dark walls of his reign have come down.  Time for the light to shine under your bridges.  Time for you to face the light!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #654 - Nov 6th, 2020 at 7:39pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, two wrongs don't make a right, people.  I am unsure why you don't understand basic logic but hey, you're just espousing the same bullshit that muzzos do.  Yes Muslims are Islamists. You are the exact mirror image of what you claim you are opposipng.  You cannot claim to be "morally superior" and then promote muzzo is the only answer.  Run along, Islamophile  Run and hide back under your beds.  El Presidente' Trump is fighting to prevent the dark walls of muzzo reign.  Time for the light to shine in your satanic mosques.  Time for you to face the light!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #655 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 2:50pm

Germany: Mayor blames crime on ‘right wingers’ that was actually committed by Muslim migrants NOV 8, 2020.

Greifswald – Over the weekend a series of fires kept the Hanseatic and university town in suspense. The police were able to resolve the case quickly. Mayor Stefan Fassbinder (54, Greens) was even faster. He came forward with a suspicion of xenophobia that shortly afterwards proved to be completely wrong.

“We rule out a classification in the category of right-wing violence,” Tupeit clarifies once again. The police spokeswoman comments critically: The presumption made by the mayor was premature!

Have you heard the story of the three wells?

Well well well.

There it is again, sheer anti white stupidity, in the name of apologizing for islamic hate crimes (a prerequisite for being a muslim).

The exact same thing happens on this debate site, lunatic leftards deliberately lying about supposed rightwing crimes, in order to create a smokescreen and conceal muslim terrorism.

How bad will it get in the future, as these sick leftards all deliberately lie snivel and sneak, in order to hide islamic terror so as to force everyone into accepting and embracing the filth and depravity of islam?

It's a sad sick world that the political correctness of the leftwing has created.

Why do these sick pieces of human faeces do it?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #656 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 3:36pm

moses wrote on Nov 9th, 2020 at 2:50pm:
Germany: Mayor blames crime on ‘right wingers’ that was actually committed by Muslim migrants NOV 8, 2020.

Greifswald – Over the weekend a series of fires kept the Hanseatic and university town in suspense. The police were able to resolve the case quickly. Mayor Stefan Fassbinder (54, Greens) was even faster. He came forward with a suspicion of xenophobia that shortly afterwards proved to be completely wrong.

“We rule out a classification in the category of right-wing violence,” Tupeit clarifies once again. The police spokeswoman comments critically: The presumption made by the mayor was premature!

Have you heard the story of the three wells?

Well well well.

There it is again, sheer anti white stupidity, in the name of apologizing for islamic hate crimes (a prerequisite for being a muslim).

The exact same thing happens on this debate site, lunatic leftards deliberately lying about supposed rightwing crimes, in order to create a smokescreen and conceal muslim terrorism.

How bad will it get in the future, as these sick leftards all deliberately lie snivel and sneak, in order to hide islamic terror so as to force everyone into accepting and embracing the filth and depravity of islam?

It's a sad sick world that the political correctness of the leftwing has created.

Why do these sick pieces of human faeces do it?

moses,

Good post and comment.

moses,

We hate to see the judgement of men when that judgement is unjust, and when unjust judgement is exacted upon the innocent as a form of oppression [and suppression of truth].

Throughout scripture, God says that HE hates those men who are the oppressors of others.

And we should too [hate them], even if we are powerless to stop such cruelty.

We should cry, to God.

God is watching, and listening.

HE is the spirit of righteousness and of truth.

Malachi 3:15
And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
16  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
17  And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18  Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
16  For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #657 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 4:29pm

moses wrote on Sep 29th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
Jihad Report Sep 19 2020 - Sep 25 2020: Attacks 50 - Killed 201 - Injured 93 - Suicide Blasts 1 - Countries 13.

Jihad Report August 2020: Attacks 237 - Killed 1005 - Injured 828 - Suicide Blasts 11 - Countries 24.

Anybody got any figures for white supremacy terrorist attacks and the death etc. toll?

Probably none to find, not like the islamic slaughter of innocent men women and children, I'd dare to venture.

Just loony leftards creating smokescreens to desperately try and hide islamic terrorism, as they grovel and cower before the ideals of muslim supremacy.

Quote:
    Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Tsk, tsk, Islamophobia strikes again, hey, Moses?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes    

How the hell does the moronic islamophile figure that reporting facts about muzzo murders and terrorism and asking a simple question about so call far right terrorism, qualify as islamophobic?

Honestly, it's beyond stupidity.
It's beyond hiding facts
Its beyond any normal, logical and intellegent thought process.

The islamophile and his sychophant mates are always stating that

"FAR RIGHT TERRORISM IS WORSE THAN MUZZO TERRORISM"

Ok the facts about the last two months speak for themselves

If the islamophiles as so sure about far right terrorism.

PROVE IT........

Otherwise shut the f@#k up

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #658 - Nov 12th, 2020 at 6:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 6th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, two wrongs don't make a right, people. 

Tell that to the moderate muzzos who demand murder of anyone who insults their devil god.

I am unsure why you don't understand basic logic but hey, you're just espousing the same bullshit that Islamists do. 

No, not Muslims, Islamists.

Love the way they become islamists when it suits, all muzzos are terrorists, given the opportunity.

You are the exact mirror image of what you claim you are opposing.  You cannot claim to be "morally superior" and then suggest that violence is the only answer. 

Please explain that to all muzzos, behead, murder, rape, stone to death, chop off limbs etc etc etc

Run along, Islamophobes.  Run and hide back under your bridges.  El Presidente' Trump is defeated and the dark walls of his reign have come down.  Time for the light to shine under your bridges.  Time for you to face the light!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And finally the intrinsic well structured and compelling repartee and mandatory labeling of any who oppose the evil cult.

Your pathetic attempt at semi-logical argument denies that fact that muzzos and islam is intrinsically violent, backward and evil.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #659 - Nov 20th, 2020 at 12:40pm

Far-right terrorist Phillip Galea jailed for 12 years after plotting against 'Muslims and lefties' in Melbourne

Being a criminally stupid (and potentially dangerous) wanker is not related to their beliefs...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 140
Send Topic Print