Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 145776 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #630 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 6:18pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 5:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 4:48pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 1:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 11:52am:
Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 11:40am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:40pm:

So how come none of them are on the list of proscribed organisations?

Oh yes - islamophobia by DFAT and ASIO. Must be. That's the only explanation an idiot like you can EVER think of.

It is the only explanation that you won't accept, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, funny that, you believing there is no Islamohobia in Government, despite all the evidence to the contrary.   Tories dislike Muslims, just as you do, Soren.  All for totally inexplicable reasons...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

You are amusingly insane, Bwian,

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, this from you?  How amusing.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you, Petty Officer Stupid, as you were.

Nope, never, ever served as a squid, Soren.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #631 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 7:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 6:18pm:

Oh yes - islamophobia by DFAT and ASIO. Must be. That's the only explanation an idiot like you can EVER think of.

It is the only explanation that you won't accept, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, funny that, you believing there is no Islamohobia in Government, despite all the evidence to the contrary.   Tories dislike Muslims, just as you do, Soren.  All for totally inexplicable reasons...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, this from you?  How amusing.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Still, you are spineless like a squid, so - as you were.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #632 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 8:28pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 7:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 6:18pm:

Grin Grin Grin

Still, you are spineless like a squid, so - as you were.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Just more ad hominem debate, hey, Soren?  Nothing of substance in anything you say, really.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #633 - Sep 24th, 2020 at 3:40pm

The closest Brian has been to working in the navy was when he stood on the beach scanning the horizon for incoming combatants.  Wink

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #634 - Sep 24th, 2020 at 5:15pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 24th, 2020 at 3:40pm:
The closest Brian has been to working in the navy was when he stood on the beach scanning the horizon for incoming combatants.  Wink

Nope, never been a Squid.   Always wore a green baggy skin.   Wink

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #635 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2020 at 5:15pm:

Standing on beaches scanning the horizon for invaders?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #636 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 3:40pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:07pm:

I figure that he awaits Bond villains to jetski onto the beach and announces themselves as the enemy so that Brian can shoot them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #637 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 5:08pm

I mentioned it as a joke once, Soren.  It appears you don't have a sense of humour, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #638 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 6:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 5:08pm:

I mentioned it as a joke once, Soren.  It appears you don't have a sense of humour, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You say so many idiotic thing every day, Bbbwian, but insist on being serious about them.  That's how far out of your tree you are:  you are a joke when you are serious and oddly uncannily sane-sounding  when you make a gauche attempt at humour.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #639 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:55pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 6:16pm:

You say so many idiotic thing every day, Bbbwian, but insist on being serious about them.  That's how far out of your tree you are:  you are a joke when you are serious and oddly uncannily sane-sounding  when you make a gauche attempt at humour.

Not sure how you can call yourself Australia, Soren.  Not sure at all.  No sense of humour, no tolerance, no fun, hey?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #640 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:55pm:

Not sure how you can call yourself Australia, Soren.  Not sure at all.  No sense of humour, no tolerance, no fun, hey?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Recognising you - a preening, vain, boastful 'descendant' of beknighted political turn-coats and a mail order doctor of divinity with tickets all over you -  as a complete idiot is no bar to being Australian. It is an absolute first requirement, you silly, vain, puffed-up old fool.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #641 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:25pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:01pm:

Recognising you - a preening, vain, boastful 'descendant' of beknighted political turn-coats and a mail order doctor of divinity with tickets all over you -  as a complete idiot is no bar to being Australian. It is an absolute first requirement, you silly, vain, puffed-up old fool.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Just more and more ad hominem debate, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #642 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:25pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Just more and more ad hominem debate, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Is that an 'it appears you have no sense of humour, tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes' response, Bbbwian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #643 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:44pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:25pm:

Is that an 'it appears you have no sense of humour, tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes' response, Bbbwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #644 - Sep 28th, 2020 at 2:03pm

Dear Brian, You do realize that the artical you started this thread with is about right wing terrorism.
Did you read the Report?
No you did not.
It is mainly about Muslim Terrorists BOKO HAREM ISIS et al. The report classes Muslims as RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.
Was it your intention to prove this or have you been a poor judge of character all these years and are trying to make ammends.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 140
Send Topic Print