Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 151241 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #390 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 10:49pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #391 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 10:54am

Aaron Ellis, 45, faced a pre-sentencing hearing in the South Australian District Court on Monday after admitting to taking steps to make an explosive device and having instructions on how to do so under suspicious circumstances.

Oh allah your devoted servant snakemouth ross provides his works in your cause as his offering to your satanic self.

He is faithfully showing how an Australian infidel actually is being tried for taking steps to making an explosive device under suspicious circumstances.

He begs you to regard his sniveling attempts to hide the thousands upon thousands of muslims and their thousands upon thousand of victims of actual muslim terrorist attacks, with all the depraved malevolence you bestow on your muslim ghouls around the globe oh allah.

So far your highest grade of muslims have religiously carried out more than:

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:

Last 30 Days: During this time period, there were 110 Islamic attacks in 18 countries, in which 552 people were killed and 301 injured.

So far for 2020: During this time period, there were 1020 Islamic attacks in 39 countries, in which 5220 people were killed and 3940 injured.

There has been over 37249 deadly muslim terrorist attacks since September 11 2001.

His satanical works in your cause are applauded by other loony leftards allah, as being of the highest value in destroying the evil western democracies from within.

Oh allah here's a little ditty to go along with his imbecility in trying to equate right wing terrorism with your highest grade of muslims, for we know oh allah that if what snakemouth ross says is true then we also know that:

... pigs are going to fly tomorrow...

...cows are gunna jump over the moon ...

...dishes will run away with all the spoons...

...the sun will rise in the west...

...cos allah knows best ...

...ducks in the long grass...

...QUACK QUACK...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #392 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 12:15pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears Moses is again lying and attempting to divert attention away from his compatriots amongst the Right Wing Terrorists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #393 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 6:00pm

Let's see now:

One single attempt to make explosives by a right winger.

Against the muslim tally of:

The last three days muslims have perpetrated:

2020.07.13 Iraq      Gir Ozer 4 dead: Four elderly religious minorities are found by their family dumped in an ISIS grave.
+
2020.07.13      Afghansitan      Aybak      11 dead      63 wounded: Eleven are killed when the Taliban stage a massive car bomb and shooting attack on a government building.
+
2020.07.13      Somalia      Tarabunka 1 dead 1 wounded: A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes a passerby with him.
+
2020.07.12      Lebanon      Baalbek      1 dead:      Terrorists open fire on a security patrol, killing one member.
+
2020.07.12      Nigeria      Zangon Kataf 22 dead 24      wounded: Muslim terrorists ride through a village, picking off twenty-two residents.
+
2020.07.12      Iraq      Baqubah      2 dead      2 wounded: An ISIS bomb blast claims two lives.
+
2020.07.12      Afghanistan      Daikundi 4 dead: Four government troops are cut down by Taliban gunmen.
+
2020.07.11      Afghanistan      Qalat      3 dead      2 wounded: Three children are reduced to parts by Taliban bombers.
+
2020.07.11      Afghanistan      Jaghato      6 dead      8 wounded: Women and children are among six minibus passengers aerated by Sunni shrapnel.
+
2020.07.11      Iraq      Qara Tappa      3 dead      2 wounded: An Islamic State bomb claims three lives.
+
2020.07.11      Afghanistan      Panjwai      1 dead      3 wounded: An elderly man is murdered in his own home by armed fundamentalists.
+
2020.07.11      Pakistan      Vizda      4 dead: Four police are machine-gunned by Islamic radicals.
+
2020.07.10      Nigeria      Chibwob      7 dead      20 wounded: Seven people lose their lives when Muslim militants burn down a village.
+
2020.07.10      Afghanistan      Kabul      15 dead      34 wounded: An additional fifteen civilians are reported killed in attacks over the last week.
+
2020.07.10      Nigeria      Kigudu      11 dead: Eleven are left dead when a Catholic village is targeted by Muslim militants.
+
2020.07.10      Nigeria      Baga      20 dead: Islamists storm a town, killing twenty defenders.
+
2020.07.10      Nigeria      Gada Blu 15 dead: Fifteen are killed whe Boko Haram pour heavy machine-gun fire into a local convoy.

17 actual attacks in three days 111 dead innocents and 160 wounded, the muslim terrorists kill innocent men women and children.

But that's perfectly O.K. the qur'an says so:

qur'an 17.33: And do not kill anyone which Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause.

There we have it, the sniveling cowardly muslim terrorist supporter snakemouth ross, is quiet prepared to attempt to hide the extent of islamic terrorism.

He has shown that he doesn't care how many men women and children the muslims slaughter and wound.

He slithers around trying to equate the daily slaughter of the innocents by muslims, with someone from the right who is charged with attempting to make a bomb.

This is what the ancient scribes were talking about when they vaticinated that evil would run rampant, and people would deliberately promote hatred of the Christians simply because they were called Christians.

I tell you that leftards are putrefied depravity when it comes to telling the truth about islamic terrorism.

The proof and truth of this issue is right in front of us, for all to see.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #394 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 8:43pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears Moses is yet again lying and attempting to divert attention away from his compatriots amongst the Right Wing Terrorists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #395 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 8:43pm:
the Right Wing Terrorists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who? Where?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #396 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:37pm

Frank wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 8:43pm:
the Right Wing Terrorists.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who? Where?

In Adelaide it seems, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #397 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 12:16pm

It seems, eh?  Appearances can be deceptive, Bwian. Especially in Adelaide.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #398 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 1:50pm

Frank wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 12:16pm:
It seems, eh?  Appearances can be deceptive, Bwian. Especially in Adelaide.

Really?  You know from experience, I take it, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #399 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:55pm

All anti muslim-terror islamopobes, know more than the cowardly groveling muslim terror apologist, snakemouth ross.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #400 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 4:41pm

moses wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:55pm:
All anti muslim-terror islamopobes, know more than the cowardly groveling muslim terror apologist, snakemouth ross.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Is that the best you can come up with, Moses?  Acting like a child in the schoolyard, engaging in ad hominen debate.  I bet your mother would be well proud of your behavior, all the hatred that flows from your fingertips, the persecution of innocent people simply because they worship a different god to yours.  What's next?  Burning them at the stake? Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #401 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 6:00pm

islamophobe?

Proud to be one.

Calling out cowardly idiots like snakemouth ross for what they are?

Proudly doing it.

Calling out islam for what it is: a sick death cult?

Proudly doing it.

Calling out the psycho leftard useful idiots for what they are?

Proudly doing it.

If Marx and Lenin could see how their useful idiots have now teamed up with those black people who are haters and liars and have slithered into bed with the satanic moon god worshipping muslims, they would be so egocentrically proud.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #402 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 6:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 1:50pm:
I take it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Kaaaaarnaaaal!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #403 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 8:47pm

Frank wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 6:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 1:50pm:
I take it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Kaaaaarnaaaal!!!!!!!

Soren wastes more time and tortures more electrons.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #404 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:04pm

Islamic State to Indian TV channel: “We invite you to convert to Islam or get ready to say goodbye to the world” JULY 19, 2020.

“Mujahideen’s Message to Janam TV! We invite you to convert to Islam or else get ready to say goodbye to the world and face Allah’s wrath and punishment.”

Where do these Misunderstanders of Islam get the crazy idea to issue a threat like that?

The Islamic State (ISIS) has reportedly threatened to deface the offices of a nationalist Kerala-based channel, Janam TV. Besides, it threatened to kill all employees working at the said channel.

Oh well just another minority who have *misinterpreted or misunderstood* the filth and depravity in the qur'an.

Why is it so bloody easy to *misinterpret* the qur'an?

The truth is they have not misunderstood or misinterpreted the book of filth and depravity.

They are doing exactly what the psychotic muhammad told them to do as the supposed words of allah.

The qur'an is a handbook for thieving lying raping torturing and mass slaughter, exactly as muhammad meant it to be.

The highest grade of muslims are the jihadists who slay and are slain in the cause of allah.

These jihadists are guaranteed a place in paradise which  is a brothel stocked with hour'is with big tits and little boys scattered like pearls around the brothel.

Islamic terrorism is the number one terrorist threat on the globe right now the 21st century.

muslims rape torture and slaughter innocent people by the thousands every single month of every single year.

Why do the sicko lunatic leftards try and cover up this fact by creating smokescreens, trying to depict rightwing terrorism as being a threat of equal magnitude?

We all know there are many different types of terrorism.

The fact is, muslim terrorists are the greatest terrorist threat the world faces right now.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 140
Send Topic Print