Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which societies are would you prefer to live in?

European    
  8 (22.2%)
Australian    
  20 (55.6%)
US-Canadian    
  5 (13.9%)
Arabic-MiddleEastern-Muslim    
  0 (0.0%)
Indian subcontinental    
  0 (0.0%)
SubSaharan African    
  1 (2.8%)
Chinese, SE Asian    
  2 (5.6%)
Latin American    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 36
« Last Modified by: Frank on: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 140
Send Topic Print
Far Right Terrorism (Read 145698 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Far Right Terrorism
Reply #180 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 3:16pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 9th, 2020 at 3:54pm

Did Moses say that, Greggery?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 4:40pm

Biological jihad? Turkey sending coronavirus infected migrants to Greece APR 9, 2020

With a boat of illegal immigrants prevented from entering Greece’s maritime space in the eastern Aegean, a Turkish coastguard approached the boat and then kept a safe distance from it in an unusual action.

Turkish coastguard arrived at the boat with illegal immigrants, with all the Turkish crew wearing medical protective suits, confirming suspicions that some of the people on the boat were infected with coronavirus….as unbelievable as it may seem, everything leads to the conclusion that the Turkish state has consciously orchestrated an indirect attack with biological warfare against Greece.”

Under observation from the Greek coastguard, a second Turkish coastguard arrived at the boat with illegal immigrants, with all the Turkish crew wearing medical protective suits, confirming suspicions that some of the people on the boat were infected with coronavirus.

On land, Turkey has been arming Muslim migrants,many from North Africa, not Syria, to “punch through” Greece’s borders.

The *moderates* and the lunatic leftards all want these types of people to come here as well, the loony left are pushing to make it compulsory we embrace and accept islam no matter how sick and evil it is.

islam is a totally evil and depraved ideology.

Only a complete dickhead would embrace the filth and degeneracy of islam as being some sort of spiritual righteousness, it is evil to the very core, the creation of a practicing thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer (muhammad). 

I wonder how long it will take before we decide to be honest bout this evil death cult?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 3:32pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #184 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 3:35pm

Now would said that and where?  I wonder...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 3:43pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #186 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 5:43pm

Now who would have said that and where?  I wonder, was it you Moses?   Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2020 at 3:09pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Apr 18th, 2020 at 2:39pm

Jihad Report April 04 2020 - April 10 2020:

Attacks: 34

Killed: 150

Injured: 73

Suicide Blasts:      1

Countries: 12

The blood letting to appease the reinvented moon god allah, just never stops.

How long will the western lunatic leftards keep lying to themselves and the rest of us?

Why don't the sicko leftards want muslims to be responsible for the depravity in their book of filth the qur'an?

Why are the lunatic leftards wanting us to accept and embrace this evil death cult?

It is just not logical how muslims can be so putridly evil without a trace of conscience, because they believe their god allah wants them to commit unspeakable human rights atrocities.

How long before we wakeup and start being honest?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #188 - Apr 18th, 2020 at 3:10pm

Moses, it is a shame that weblinks don't cut it anymore.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Apr 18th, 2020 at 7:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
https://i.imgflip.com/3vyd85.jpg

Now who would have said that and where?  I wonder, was it you Moses?   Roll Eyes

That's Turd's post, turdy Bwian.

You infantile, confused old fart.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 3:38pm

Oh dearie dearie me, tsk tsk, snake mouth ross is now in a tizz.

Snake mouth ross was thoroughly out debated by another member who showed his superior intellect when he outsmarted snake mouth ross by having him declare that he, snake mouth ross, was indeed a liar.

snake  mouth ross wrote Re: Has there been a more outrageous porky here?

Reply #495 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 9:33pm

I "lied", Soren

I have "knowingly uttered an untruth"

Dearie dearie me tsk tsk, life will never be same for our defeated cowardly, jealous, narcissistic liar.troll

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #191 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:57pm

Once upon a time, Moses once declared that weblinks don't cut it anymore.  Since then, he has kept using weblinks in virtually every post he has made.  He refuses to even acknowledge that was what he said.   He is showing himself up, with each new post to be a bigger fool.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 5:09pm

South Africa: Muslim groups go to court to challenge coronavirus lockdown regulations for mosques APR 26, 2020.

Now Muslim groups in South Africa “are set to head to the Gauteng High Court in Pretoria in a bid to declare certain parts of the lockdown regulations unconstitutional as it prohibits prayers, specifically the Muslim daily prayers, in places of worship.”

“prayers happen five times per day – no matter what day it is –

The stupidity of muslims is breath taking.

Why are they so rudewordforintercoursed in the brain box?

Why are they so imbecilic they simply can't see common sense or logic?

I'm starting to think that the 1400 odd years of inbreeding, self indoctrination, hatred, rape, torture and mass murder of non believers, has now produced a line of mankind that is almost beyond help.

muslims  rape, torture and slaughter innocent human beings, without the slightest trace of a conscience, if the said atrocities can be covered by some satanic verse in the qur'an.

It'd deplorable that the rest of the world has advanced to the 21st century, while the muslims stay in the 7th century with all the associated backwardness and blood letting.

There is a peaceful way to bring the muslims into the 21st century, the filth and depravity in the qur'an must be questioned and purged.

I know this will destroy islam, as telling the truth will depict islam, allah and the qur'an as nothing more that tools of satanic evilness.

So we are in the position world wide, where *moderates* also know that truth is the enemy of their cult, but rather than doing the right thing and telling the truth, about islam and  it's overwhelming theme of, islamic supremacy, rape, torture and mass slaughter of unbelievers, *moderates* prefer to lie to us, full well knowing that the terrorism and slaughter will continue unabated, but the death cult will remain.

It's terrible that *moderates* and lunatic leftard supporters, actually prefer the bloodshed over truth which will stop the degenerate stupid practices of muslims, but will destroy islam  in the process as well.

Oh well it's all coming true right now, satanism running rampant on earth.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #193 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 5:50pm

They might have to delay that hearing until after the pandemic is over.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #194 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 5:58pm

Ah, despite how Moses depicts it, this is not a problem only associated with Muslims.  The US resistance to a continued lockdown.  It appears that Muslims are not the only foolish people around.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 140
Send Topic Print