Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Morrrison is an outright liar. (Read 6302 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Morrrison is an outright liar.
Reply #60 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:28pm

ScoMo was planning to finish his Hawaiin Holiday after the Fire dramas died down.
Now Corona is keeping him working and not holidaying.

What's next after Corona Virus for ScoMo?

War with China?

I bet Albanese is enjoying  his 'free ride' of responsibility on the opposition chair.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #61 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:44pm

Bam wrote on Mar 3rd, 2020 at 5:11pm:
PZ547 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2020 at 5:02pm:
Someone said it in here earlier and I've been saying it for years

don't waste your time voting for the big-two which is actually one useless lump party that flies under two identities

And right now, seeing whomever gets my votes will pass them along to one of the fake Big Two

I may as well vote for Libs, because Labor lives in a perpetual state of suspended animation

Albo?  You're kidding.  He manages a squeak every two months or so and it stands for nothing

better the bastard you know than the fake opposition which does nothing and stands for nothing

If you don't put the Libs dead last on both ballots, you're endorsing their corruption and misconduct.

As for suspended animation, Scotty from Marketing spent about as many days on holiday last year as he spent in Parliament. We haven't had such a do-nothing wastrel government for a long time.

Yep put the Libs on the bottom line and then get out the scissors and chop off the bottom line.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #62 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:48pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:28pm:
ScoMo was planning to finish his Hawaiin Holiday after the Fire dramas died down.

War with China?

I bet Albanese is enjoying  his 'free ride' of responsibility on the opposition chair.

Actually Albotrosse has been invisible and most see SoLow as doing a good job on corona. I agree with them.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:53pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:48pm:

War with China?

Actually Albotrosse has been invisible and most see SoLow as doing a good job on corona. I agree with them.

Scotty from Marketing is doing 100% better than Trump.

I wouldn't call it a good job, though.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #64 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 8:08pm

War with China?

ScoMo was slow off the start and made a few fumbles, and I don't begrudge that too much because this is really uncharted territory for Australia, but he's doing an excellent job now. He made enough good decisions early on which have paid off....so far.

Cases per capita, we're really low and that's backed up by our high tests per capita.

I don't give the praise to ScoMo alone of course, it goes to the excellent health system advising him, but we must be thankful that he differed to their expertise.

I'll also give credit to Labor, their job in a situation like this is to get out of the way when the right things are being done. If Libs start to screw it up, I want them to step in and voice their opposition.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #65 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 8:17pm

This is why Australia / ScoMo is doing an excellent job.

Australia
Test per 1M/12,184
Cases per 1M/232      

Compared to two countries being praised as being excellent, we're doing better on these to VERY important markers.

NZ
Test per 1M/8,881
Cases per 1M/241      

Singapore
Test per 1M/11,110
Cases per 1M/235

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 9:58pm

We need to build statues of ScoMo everywhere.
It was because of him, that we were saved by the Fires.
That pathetic excuse for a Fire Service needed the Military to come and save them and that Fire Commissioner, now retired like a full choke and forgotten - had his head pulled in by ScoMo and shown who really is in charge.

ScoMo the Super PM.
He'll fly in from Holidays to save the day.

ScoMo the Super PM.
He'll let this Virus into Australia - so he can tackle it like fighting a lion in a cage.

Let's just remember who it was that let the Virus in shall we? Wink

Super ScoMo!!!

alien_060_002.jpg (30 KB | 8 )
alien_060_002.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #67 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 8:10am

Scummo is splashing cash and doing nothing else....In the same vain as that other useless turd John Howard....The Coalition has set Australia on a path to debt and deficit disaster and will refuse to end the high end tax perks they initiated....The pain will be evident when the working poor are forced to pay for the privileges of the rich and influential!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 9:15am

How better for the Rich to get rid of the poor and homeless that litter the streets and alleyways like filthy faeces and dead animals that turn into filthy bacterial diseases anyway.

Introducing Corona Virus. Today it has reached a new peak of dead in the world. Yes, the Virus is escalating despite the restrictions. Spitting is now banned and a $1000 fine will be insured.

The World will soon be cleansed of its over-population.
Soon one day, the Rich will be able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine without being harrassed by poor over-populated people.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 9:37am

The despondent Lefties just cannot grasp how superior ScoMo is compared to shoddy little Anal who is a fumbling little union brown noser.

ScoMo is summed up by - "When the going gets tough the tough get going."  Just like Winston Churchill, War Time brings out the best in ScoMo, the voters' choice by a country mile.

ScoMo is now so far ahead of dawdling little AnAl that he has already almost won the next election to the deafening cheers of the very relieved voters.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 10:28am

juliar wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 9:37am:
The despondent Lefties just cannot grasp how superior ScoMo is compared to shoddy little Anal who is a fumbling little union brown noser.

Another perfect example of juliar's astounding ignorance.

Albo is one of the most anti-union members of the Labor Party.

Grin

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 11:03am

And Greggy the epitome of gross ignorance and Lefty bias embarrasses himself.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:33pm

War with China?

scomo is only looking good because most people expected him to go on a holiday instead

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:40pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:33pm:
scomo is only looking good because most people expected him to go on a holiday instead

He's doing his job for once, and the rightards carry on like he's the Messiah.

It doesn't change the fact that he fled the country in secret to go on holiday during the bushfires.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:45pm

Bam wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 8th, 2020 at 12:33pm:

He's doing his job for once, and the rightards carry on like he's the Messiah.

It doesn't change the fact that he fled the country in secret to go on holiday during the bushfires.

he's doing his job but he's being reactive rather than proactive. Borders should have closed much sooner than they did. Workkeeper should have started sooner with no delay for payments to start. As of two day ago he hadn't even given labor the legislation to go over for his $130b package yet, and they're supposed to vote on it today.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print