Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Islamic extremism our top security concern (Read 22835 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Islamic extremism our top security concern
Mar 1st, 2020 at 5:48pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-24/asio-director-general-mike-burgess-neo-nazi-threat-rising/11994178

While delivering ASIO's annual threat assessment, the director-general warned a terrorist attack on Australia was still "probable" and it was "truly disturbing" to see extremists trying to recruit children as young as 13 or 14.

And he said "violent Islamic extremism", embodied by Islamic State and al'Qaida, remained ASIO's top concern.

This is Brian's attempt to lie about this one:

http://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17137

Quote:
Neo-Nazis Australia's most challenging threat...

Good to see ASIO hard at work  Smiley

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Islamic extremism our top security concern
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 7:07pm

Quote:

This is Brian's attempt to lie about this one:

http://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17137

Game the system.

Lie.

Cheat.

Steal.

And always deny culpability, in any wrongdoing [which can be linked to them].

Followers of ISLAM.

Always.

.....many of our own, 'ordinary' pollies, too !       Sad(((((((

And we wonder why the world all of humanity, in 2020, is clearly swirling down 'a drain' [of consequences].

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 8:44pm

I can't figure out why Brian is so eager to spread lies and propaganda in support of the Muslim terrorists. And then provide the link that proves him wrong.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 11:52pm

freediver wrote on Mar 1st, 2020 at 8:44pm:

I can't figure out why Brian is so eager to spread lies and propaganda in support of the Muslim terrorists.

And then provide the link that proves him wrong.

Because with the moslem, with the follower of ISLAM,  [and with those enthralled by political LEFTISM],
his/their assertion [his publicly stated opinion], it is the fact.

And evidence which is contradictory to his stated worldview/'fact', is simply ignored, as being untrue and irrelevent.

When the opinion of the moslem, and political LEFTIST, is contradicted by factual evidence, the factual evidence must always be discarded.

Its 1984, Big Brother, psychology.

It is the death of the independent mind, and of any independent thought.

It is ISLAM, and it is, political LEFTISM.

Kill, destroy,     ....the individual.

Replace the individual [consciousness], with the HIVE MIND, and with obedience to the HIVE BRAIN.

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

“Orthodoxy means not thinking–not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

“For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?”

ASK ANY DICTATOR IF HE/SHE IS IN AGREEMENT.....

“Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power”

https://inktank.fi/13-quotes-from-george-orwells-1984-that-resonate-more-than-ev
er/

"Truth is truth only insofar as we defend it."

Watch the 2 min YT @.....

http://www.60secondrecap.com/study-guide/george-orwell-1984-theme-2/

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 7:21am

Why would the ABC only write a few lines on what was clearly described as by far the top security concern but use nearly the entire article, headline and a misleading photo to cover what is a small security concern?

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 7:51am

freediver wrote on Mar 1st, 2020 at 8:44pm:
I can't figure out why Brian is so eager to spread lies and propaganda in support of the Muslim terrorists. And then provide the link that proves him wrong.

Hi FD,
they are only doing what's in their book:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 9:42am

Gordon wrote on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 7:21am:
Why would the ABC only write a few lines on what was clearly described as by far the top security concern but use nearly the entire article, headline and a misleading photo to cover what is a small security concern?

Could it be because the ASIO press conference was about the rise of White terrorism in the wake of Christchurch, do you think?

But I'm curious. What do you think generates more hits - a towel-headed Allah Uakbarer or a Neo Nazi torch march?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 10:54am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 9:42am:

Could it be because the ASIO press conference was about the rise of White terrorism in the wake of Christchurch, do you think?

But I'm curious. What do you think generates more hits - a towel-headed Allah Uakbarer or a Neo Nazi torch march?

Why is the ABC being sensationalist at the expense of the truth?

As far as hits, I'd say I-Slam.

Travelling at close to 90 kilometres per hour (56 mph) and mounting onto the pavement as if out of control, it hit and killed numerous bystanders

Deaths      87 (including the perpetrator)[2][3]
Injured      434
Assailant      Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel
Motive      Islamic extremism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 11:26am

Why would the ABC only write a few lines on what was clearly described as by far the top security concern

but use nearly the entire article, headline and a misleading photo to cover what is a small security concern?

Question to karnal, brian, et al....

If a moslem ACTUALLY murders Australians, in Australia, and he behaves in that way because his religion tells him it is a virtue to his religion to kill disbelievers,
should the police, the ABC, and the other MSM identify the murderer,
as being a moslem,
as being a follower of ISLAM ?

And if not why not ?

i.e.
If the reason many moslems living in Australia are trying to murder their fellow Australians, is because their religion is urging them to do so,
then shouldn't that FACTUAL TRUTH, be reported WIDELY, whenever those murderous incidents occur ?

But now, lets turn the tables.....

visa-ve moslems and Christians committing violent crimes, in Australia....

In the Old Testament, God told his congregation that they must stone homosexuals to death.

SCENARIO;
Just imagine that in Australia, people who identified as Christians, began, to chose to start stoning queers to death in public places, whenever they came across someone who identified as homosexual.

[Christians don't do such things anymore. we obey the law of the land.]
But for the sake of argument, if Christians, in Australia, chose to stone homosexuals to death,
AND HERE IS THE QUESTION......

Would the police, the ABC, and the other MSM be justified in identifying those murderers, as being Christians
[because those Christians justified their murders, because their religion said it was OK] ?

Personally, i bet that the ABC, and the other MSM       WOULD      be identifying those wanna-be murderers, as being Christians.
[again, Christians don't do such things anymore. we obey the law of the land.]

We should report such things, and report such IMPORTANT information.

And so should the ABC, and other MSM in Australia.

But,    ....the ABC, and other MSM in Australia, typically, will try to avoid identifying moslems, as the perpetrators of such crimes.

And that, imo, is just WRONG.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 1:44pm

The reason for their deception is in plain sight.

Lunatic leftards are so filled with hatred of the white western civilizations, they will stoop to any level to perpetrate their hatred of the normal White Western civilization which has its' roots in the Judaeo - Christian concepts.

These sick leftard lunatics are actually the 21st centurey useful idiots preconceive by the Lenin - Marxist ideology.

Lenin and Marx were dedicated to destroying the west.

The modern leftard nutcases' have introduced such things as political correctness, multiculturalism, they are so sick they start indoctrinating school kids with their lunatic ideas.

Now the media, education, child care etc. has been over run with their sick ideology.

The greatest threat the west faces is the lunatic left - muslim duo of evil.

Society is crumbling around our ears, I don't know how long it will take before the world plucks up the moral courage to just be honest and destroy both ideologies (muslim-leftard).

Only then will we have some sort of a chance of mankind progressing and not deteriorating. like we are right now.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 6:37pm

What percentage of the population do Muslims have to reach before they start topping the countries security lists? 1%?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 7:19pm

freediver wrote on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 6:37pm:

What percentage of the population do Muslims have to reach before they start topping the countries security lists? 1%?

ANSWER;
What is the number of moslems, sitting in Australian super-max prisons ?

DIVIDED BY.....

The current population of Australia ?

MULTIPLIED x 100

?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 9:55pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 10:54am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 9:42am:

Why is the ABC being sensationalist at the expense of the truth?

Hard to say, dear. Would you prefer they quoted someone else about an ASIO press conference than the Director of ASIO?

Are you suggesting they quote Wikipedia?

FD likes doing that. Problem is, he never reads it first.

You?
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2020 at 10:01pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2020 at 11:03am

They certainly managed to confuse Brian.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 6:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 6:44pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 6:35pm:
But it's not speculation is it. You yourself posted evidence showing that Muslims were already the dominant threat in Australia. Of course you tried to spin it in the opposite direction. I suppose that is why you are always so reluctant to provide links.

Don't tell porkies.

Here is an example of one of your lies Greg.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print