Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I'm a Good-Dad Killer (Read 1860 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm a Good-Dad Killer
Reply #30 - Apr 1st, 2020 at 11:48pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 3:24pm:
Anyone remember the A-grade, stunningly beautiful young woman who was stabbed to death by her father several months ago

She had it all -- academic ability, popularity, worthy ambitions, physical beauty, etc.

Dad who looks as if he uses hair dye stabbed her to death in her car

What a waste

And immediately, people were saying it was because he was infatuated with his own daughter and jealous of his own daughter and the fact she'd made it known she'd soon be leaving the family home for an independent life

Soon after capture, the father confessed and the media explained that may well be as a tactic to lessen his sentence

Quote:
The Supreme Court was today told Lekaj took a 15-centimetre knife from his kitchen when he drove his daughter to get food.

On the journey, he decided to confront her about her partying lifestyle.

He stabbed her eight times.

Justice Trish Kelly questioned the irony of that given Lekaj had prior convictions for drug offences, including trafficking heroin

The daughter had achieved a near perfect score in exams -- so much for her alleged 'partying lifestyle'.  She clearly had her priorities straight and when it was time to study, it's clear she did

He had the knife.  Could it possibly be claimed that the murder was not premeditated?  Or do normal loving, concerned parents ensure they have a 15cm knife when they hop in their kid's car to go grab some food?

Doubtless there will be the usual claims of 'mental health' ….. as if the entire world's population doesn't have mental health issues of some kind

Anyway, let's see how many minutes long his sentence is

LINK

Wow! Growing up with Junkie or Alcoholic parents is dangerous. Poor kids must be terrified. Do everything right by their parents and they still stab you in the heart.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 12:26am

Billy Jack wrote on Apr 1st, 2020 at 11:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 5:25pm:
cods wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 4:30pm:
I guess we now await grap coming in to tell us to stop blackening the good name of MEN. Sad Sad

God, you're full of sh1t - obviously you don't know the difference between Men and 'men'...

I've NEVER justified or defended criminals - but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason... maybe you could try the same once in your pitiful life.

Yes Friend

And it made me sad at the time how this Kiwi anchor baby ended the life of his young Brisbane family and such

BRISBANE LIVES MATTER FRIENDS!

B L M!

You are right - that cretin was not a Man - he was something else, same as that d1ck what killed 50 Mussos in Christchurch ....... a Man does not do those things, though he is often accused of having the potential to do them.... and then the ideologues demand that he be punished for not doing them..... in case he does... Farken L!  Now that, friend, is insanity!

No wonder the good people are reaching for their guns, friend, in this modern twisted society - 'cept they too often choose the wrong targets... a Man does not kill his own - he kills those who afflict his own.................... and that, friend, is a mighty confusing area of discussion....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 7:49pm

Back to the original post matter - a Usual Suspect, was he?  Some strange social group with oddball ideas on life?

Recent Import - a Recim...

BTW - where in the original post did this asshole claim to be a 'good dad' - the sort of emotive nonsense designed to bring out the fools with their personal vitriol and attacks... as cods did with me.  Let's correct this first:-  I'm a Good-Dad Killer .. let's discuss reality for a change......

An apology is still required... especially for 'reporting' me for your vicious comment against me and my legitimate response.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #33 - Apr 2nd, 2020 at 10:45pm

JUST FOR ONCE-

LEAVE CODS ALONE

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 3rd, 2020 at 12:37am

Agnes wrote on Apr 2nd, 2020 at 10:45pm:
JUST FOR ONCE-

LEAVE CODS ALONE

Why? cods slagged at me without any reason whatsoever in this very strand, and then when I retorted - reported me and got me suspended.

Tell me again - why should I leave cods or any other dick-weed alone?  I'm a nice guy - but do not push it, and I've run out of patience with clowns.

You may now try responding to the actual post here - and answer why, when, where and how this guy was any kind of 'good-dad' (a deliberately inflammatory term used when it had no application whatsoever) - and then maybe you can explain to me why cods slagged me as she did when I had not even commented on the post.

You sow the breeze - you reap the whirlwind.

Then when you're finished - as finished you will be - you can answer me how anyone could draw any equation between my oft-stated position that violence by the state will not resolve violence but will only exacerbate it, and a random killing by some foreign born bastard of his own kin for some strange reason of his own - something I've never supported in any way.

And that's me being nice....
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2020 at 12:42am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 3rd, 2020 at 5:14pm

Well - put that one to bed along with all the ratbags who try to make out that defending people's right to not be accused without cause is somehow supporting acts of extreme violence.

Can't help some people.....

I'm a Good-Mum Killer:-

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/mothers-who-murder-their-children

"
Why Are More Mothers Killing Their Children?

Shocking new research shows biological mothers are the largest offender group and the number of child victims is growing every year. Why are we ignoring this national tragedy?

In April this year, the woman known as ‘Australia’s worst female serial killer’ sat quietly in a courtroom in Sydney, waiting to testify at a judicial inquiry that she and her supporters hoped would overturn her convictions for the deaths of her four babies. In 2003, Kathleen Folbigg was sentenced to a minimum of 25 years’ jail for killing Caleb, 19 days old, Patrick, four months, Sarah, 10 months, and Laura, 19 months, over a 10-year period from 1989 to 1999.

Folbigg, who has always maintained her innocence, wore a neatly buttoned cardigan as she faced a panel of lawyers and a bank of reporters with laptops and notebooks in hand. Now 52, her soft face was framed with grey curls. At one point she wept as she was cross-examined about a collection of diaries that she had kept during her children’s short lives, and after their deaths. She wrote of her “dark moods”, her feelings of failure and her lack of support. “In my most dangerous mood I’m not nice to be around,” she wrote on July 6, 1997, after her first three children had already died, and a month before her fourth and final child, Laura, would be born. When pressed at the inquiry, she insisted that she didn’t believe herself to be a danger to her children, exactly, but that she was simply depressed and overwhelmed. “A dangerous mood to me equals depression, but it does not mean dangerous ... as in, dangerous.” ........

........."Between 2000 and 2010, the rates of filicide in Australia have remained unchanged, which is shocking enough in itself, but what is particularly alarming is that
mothers are killing more than fathers.
A total of 284 children were killed during this time by a parent or a step-parent, the equivalent of about one child every two weeks. Of those, 133 were killed by their mothers, and 81 were killed by their fathers, with the remaining children killed by stepfathers (it should be noted that stepfathers are over-represented considering they are a relatively small group in the first place). And because data collection is so poor, and some filicides may be classified as accidents or not known at all, this may be the tip of the iceberg."

How about them apples.. now which one of you will dare come forward and seek to justify this?
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2020 at 5:19pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 5th, 2020 at 1:55am

Well - I'm just an ordinary everyday bloke who does everything for everyone and is always kind and nice to everyone.. and you know, Pilgrims ... it strikes me as mighty hard the while women are killing their kids at a far higher rate than men are, there has never been a single shattered father who has lost his children to maternal filicide, who was made AUSTRALIAN OF THE FARKEN YEAR!

Chances are the same father could end up in court or in prison because some dopey sheila carries on like a ratbag and hands him grief, but no way ever would he be made Australian of The Year.

T'root is wrong with you people?  I know it's hard to deal with realities when they are shoved in your faces.... but you could at least try.

Can't you accept and understand simple realities any more?

No wonder I despair of you... I think I'll nominate the next Aboriginal father who had his children killed by their 'mother' as AOTY.  The next time some lunatic kills her seven kids, maybe you want to erect a national statue of her....   Angry

Any other men sick of being labeled as violent and vicious bastards without cause, while women kill and injure their children at a far higher rate than men ever did or do, and women actually predominate in the household fisticuffs, knife throwing, and general assault with deadly weapons?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print