Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I'm a Good-Dad Killer (Read 1887 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm a Good-Dad Killer
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:45am

News today shows a photo of the Good-Dad Killer minus his toupe.  They must have taken it away from him in jail

Added detail:  he stabbed her in the stomach first

he said she was kicking to get free

so he jumped into the rear seat and stabbed her another seven or eight times

then stabbed himself

but lived

Now he's saying he doesn't know what possessed him

he's remorseful, he's sorry.  Claims he should be dead

that will go a long way to reducing his sentence, if in fact he isn't judged as suffering mental health issues

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:49am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 9:57pm:
cods wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 9:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 5:30pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 5:25pm:
cods wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 4:30pm:
I guess we now await grap coming in to tell us to stop blackening the good name of MEN. Sad Sad

God, you're full of sh1t - obviously you don't know the difference between Men and 'men'...

I've NEVER justified or defended criminals - but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason... maybe you could try the same once in your pitiful life.

you old windbag....you wine all the time when men appear to be singled out...

ALL THE TIME>. you old goat.

No, I do not, you old windbag...

What part of "but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason." do you find difficult to understand?  I haven't said one thing about this guy - and off you and idiot boy go... talk about dumb.

Do try to grow up the pair of you.

we already have its you who have got stuck in the time warp....

I get it - I ask you what YOUR answer is to violence - and your response is verbal violence against me - but no real answer?

You and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.

seriously grap    where did you ask me that???????

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

God, you're full of sh1t - obviously you don't know the difference between Men and 'men'...   REPLY 6.

What part of "but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason." do you find difficult to understand?  I haven't said one thing about this guy - and off you and idiot boy go... talk about dumb.

Do try to grow up the pair of you.... REPLY 8

I get it - I ask you what YOUR answer is to violence - and your response is verbal violence against me - but no real answer?

You and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.REPLY 12

cods is gay..... not my thing..REPLY 14.....

never ending list of VILE PERSONAL ABUSE.. Angry Angry Angry

that is all on the same page.....AND STILL I CANNOT SEE ONE QUESTION ON WHAT I WOULD DO ABOUT VIOLENCE.

BUT YE   THE USUAL ONSLAUGHT OF COMMENTS REGARDING WOMEN... SHALL I POINT IT OUT TO YOU AGAIN....

REPLY 12....Y
ou and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.

i AM SURE i DO NOT NEED TO POINT OUT WHY I AM REPORTING THAT Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:37am

I guess we now await grap coming in to tell us to stop blackening the good name of MEN. Sad Sad

God, you're full of sh1t - obviously you don't know the difference between Men and 'men'...

I've NEVER justified or defended criminals - but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason... maybe you could try the same once in your pitiful life.

Is that a similar time warp to yours where whenever there's a criminal case posted here you refer to light sentencing in QLD?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:43am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 6:56pm:
anyone whose name ends in AJ or IC is usually a hot head

Damir Dokic
Berarnard Tomic
John Tomic

Although they haven't killed anyone they are sure hotheads in the mould of many Slavs.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:49am

cods wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:49am:

You and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

God, you're full of sh1t - obviously you don't know the difference between Men and 'men'...   REPLY 6.

You and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.REPLY 12

that is all on the same page.....AND STILL I CANNOT SEE ONE QUESTION ON WHAT I WOULD DO ABOUT VIOLENCE.

BUT YE   THE USUAL ONSLAUGHT OF COMMENTS REGARDING WOMEN... SHALL I POINT IT OUT TO YOU AGAIN....

REPLY 12....Y
ou and your kind are the women and child killers.. you promote violence in society as your only solution.

You deliberately provoke someone out of the blue & bitch about them responding ... then want to report them.

Do you remember your constant quote about "not poking the bear" when discussing the violent reactions of Muslims to criticism or cartoon caricatures of the Koran & Mohammad?  Roll Eyes 

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:59am

John Smith wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
you old windbag....

you old goat.

Enough foreplay for graps and cods. You two should get together now.  Grin

Cods and Grappler, now there's a marriage made in heaven...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:28am

Gnads wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:49am:

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

REPLY 12....Y

You deliberately provoke someone out of the blue & bitch about them responding ... then want to report them.

Do you remember your constant quote about "not poking the bear" when discussing the violent reactions of Muslims to criticism or cartoon caricatures of the Koran & Mohammad?  Roll Eyes 

goodness me...   you seriously dont like me do you..

every comment to me is the same...

yes I did comment about grap   it wont happen again...

you are both safe from this evil person....all I can suggest is you stop reading me...although you seem to have quite a collection  of my comments according that that post....another aussie   ... weird..I forgot who I am talking too...

over and out sunshine may our paths never cross again.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:30am

The Heartless Felon wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 7:59am:
John Smith wrote on Feb 26th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
you old windbag....

you old goat.

Enough foreplay for graps and cods. You two should get together now.  Grin

Cods and Grappler, now there's a marriage made in heaven...

No! I am gay remember?

not forgetting these compliments..

Quote:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:48am

cods wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:28am:

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

REPLY 12....Y

you are both safe from this evil person....all I can suggest is you stop reading me...although you seem to have quite a collection  of my comments according that that post....another aussie   ... weird..I forgot who I am talking too...

That's not true ... but you believe what you like..
that sounds like a quote out of Mothballs book & I don't particularly like her.

All I did was point out your hypocrisy.

As for having a collection of your posts ... don't be ridiculous ..... it's called a memory.

Are you having a problem with yours?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 10:07am

Gnads wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:48am:
cods wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:28am:

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

REPLY 12....Y

That's not true ... but you believe what you like..
that sounds like a quote out of Mothballs book & I don't particularly like her.

All I did was point out your hypocrisy.

As for having a collection of your posts ... don't be ridiculous ..... it's called a memory.

Are you having a problem with yours?

not at all!

only I would never draw comparisons of  grappler with Muslim extremists.

Quote:

[/quote]

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hes grim I will give you that... but not that bad. Sad

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 8:26pm

Nobody accused anyone of a specific crime - those who pursue the current approach of using state violence against men on any complaint are complicit in the never-ending escalation of the relationship violence - and are thus culpable in causing that escalation.

Simple enough?

You are on report for your initial verbal assault on me, cods - and for even bringing me into this discussion as if somehow I had done anything at all or said anything to support anyone guilty of a crime.

You have a very strange brain... but I'll fix that for you.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 2:57am

Let's hammer this one down properly:-

Cods - Reply #5 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 4:30pm Quote
I guess we now await grap coming in to tell us to stop blackening the good name of MEN.

To this point I had not even made a comment on this issue, but am singled out for personal attack.

Grappler - Reply #6 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 5:25pm Quote
(my response to unwarranted personal attack)

Cods - Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 5:30pm
(second unwarranted personal attack and off subject entirely)

Grappler - Reply #8 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 6:47pm
(respond in kind to personal attack -)

Cods - Reply #11 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 9:13pm
(continued personal attack)

Grappler - Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2020 at 9:57pm

(for those who cannot understand - those who promote further violence to 'prevent' violence are the problem - not the solution.  Later on - in another strand, cods herself says that a first step should be cutting out frivolous complaints - but then goes on to say that 'offenders' should wear ankle bracelets - as if throwing a larger bucket of petrol on the fire will put out the fire.  Escalation of violence as a means to ending violence will not work - ever!

Now - cods attacked ME personally without my even entering one word in this discussion - then whined to a moderator that I gave her a "never ending list of VILE PERSONAL ABUSE" - well - I'm sorry, love - but YOU did that to yourself; you started the whole thing; you escalated it; you threw VILE PERSONAL ABUSE at me, not least in even trying to put my often repeated neutral position in some context of supporting this crime.  YOU are the problem here and you have been reported for this.

Cods thinks it is perfectly all right to attack people who are innocent of any wrongdoing, as long as it fits the current approach to 'domestic violence'; cods thinks it is perfectly in order to attack someone who has said not one word on this strand's subject matter, and certainly has never said anything supportive of any act of violence; but if that person retaliates - they are a baddie and she whines to a 'moderator' about them without once stating her own culpability and wrongdoing.

Two apologies - one from cods and one from the moderator concerned.

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2020 at 3:09am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 3:00am

as for VERBAL VIOLENCE..

HOW ABOUT THIS..

REPLY 12....Y

YES YOU DO - CONSIDERING THAT IT IS YOU WHO STARTED BY ABUSING ME HERE, AND IT IS YOU WHO CONTINUES TO ADVOCATE THROWING MORE FUEL ON THE FIRE OF RELATIONSHIP VIOLENCE AS A MEANS OF STOPPING IT.

Again - You were not accused of any crime direct - you were told that your stupid half-baked ideas are a major part of the problem, and escalating that will not solve it.

Now grow up.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2020 at 3:36am

I've asked you repeatedly what your plan is to control relationship violence... time and time again....

Now here - http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582748219/19 Reply #13 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 1:50pm - you state this:-

"mandatory counseling for both parties...might be all some need...

but first of all stop issuing DVs or AVOs for the slightest thing
(1)
....and one way to do that is be serious about what the next step is...... once the claim is put into process  then the accused gets to wear an ankle bracelet
(2)
... whereby wherever they go the police are aware of it.....just like those on home detention.......at the same time the victim is also aware if they break the boundaries they have been issued with.....

lets make enormous fines   or even jail.. for wasting police time   and using resources for spite
(3)
..."

(1)  The moment I say such things as "I've NEVER justified or defended criminals - but I stand tall for those afflicted without proper reason" - you're all over me like a rash for being a 'basher' and 'basher supporter'.  I can't even expect a fair hearing from you even when you agree with me!

(2)  What's this 'claim' business?  For such a dire imposition as an ankle bracelet a crime must be proven - not just some ephemeral 'claim' made.  That is where your, and feminist, "logic" falls down - you demand 'guilt by accusation' as an automatic 'right' - something it can never be even if put into place by legislators.
"at the same time the victim is also aware if they break the boundaries they have been issued with."
- you are aware there is no victim of that person until a genuine crime has been proven, don't you?  There is no 'victim' associated with a claim with no support... and no perpetrator.  Your wording is very confused - you appear to be saying the 'victim' should be aware of breaking boundaries as well - which fits in with (1) about frivolous complaints and the need for MUTUAL discussion/counselling.

(3)  Nobody can argue with that...deliberate  frivolous and malicious complaints should be punished.

5% - F

― John Adams

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #29 - Apr 1st, 2020 at 11:44pm

Yes Friend

And it made me sad at the time how this Kiwi anchor baby ended the life of his young Brisbane family and such

BRISBANE LIVES MATTER FRIENDS!

B L M!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print