Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
What is it with Muzlums and beheading? (Read 1662 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
What is it with Muzlums and beheading?
Feb 4th, 2020 at 1:16pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-04/man-shot-dead-in-uk-wanted-girlfriend-to-...

Guess I'm just being my old culturally insensitive self again, but you cannot say this is an unusual case, unless you don't really want to look at the problem.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What is it with Muzlums and beheading?
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2020 at 2:10pm

islam and loony leftards are the millstone around the neck of civilization, at this point in time.

Don't ask me how the ancient scribes could foretell things, but they certainly did.

In this case, one of the ancient predictions was that an evil entity would arise which beheaded people and would not let people buy or sell without a certain mark.

Today we have islam which urges the beheading of people and all goods must have halal certification.

Seems fairly clear to me that islam is the embodiment of putrid depravity.

But then again, they tell me I'm an islamophobe.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2020 at 10:06pm

Leftards? Didn't they invent a guillotine?

Or was it a stick?

IMG_4390_008.JPG (35 KB | 6 )
IMG_4390_008.JPG

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 9:49am

issuevoter wrote on Feb 4th, 2020 at 1:16pm:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-04/man-shot-dead-in-uk-wanted-girlfriend-to-...

Guess I'm just being my old culturally insensitive self again, but you cannot say this is an unusual case,
unless you don't really want to look at the problem.

Oh, there is a problem ?

And what 'problem' is that issue ?

Ah yes, it is that evil,      whose name must never be spoken      [among the PC collective] !

But i, brave Yadda, am willing to speak its name, here in this post !

It is,   .....Lord Voldemort !!

Yes, he, is the one,       who is the cause of all of this mayhem and confusion, and violence 'emanating' from the midst of a certain 'community of people'.

A  'community of people', who live among us.

And turning to a completely different topic.....

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

Quote:

Peace and love are at the center of our religion, as evidenced by scripture and history,...”

- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah
CITED... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/uae-forum-promotes-dubious-islamic-peace

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah, is recorded in a hadith as having said:

“War is deceit”
(Bukhari 4.52.268).

QUESTION;
How long are a majority of [once, long ago] good people, willing to play a deceitful charade [in public],
in order to to allow themselves to be deceived,
in order that they may maintain a faux facade of personal virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:34am

Another one gets out of jail early, three year sentence, automatically released half way through that term

Only halfwits let that happen

Didn't they learn their lesson after the London Bridge attack?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:43am

Who knows what goes on inside a Muslims head, brains work by a series of chemical and electrical reactions and after hundreds of generations of brainwashing the chemical and electrical reactions have become corrupt.

Other bizarre Muslim traits are:

Stoning women to death

Millions of women dressing up as letter boxes

Throwing poofs off tall buildings

Stabbing running over and blowing up innocent people

Millions of them walking around and around in circles throwing stones at the devil (a brick wall)

etc,, all in the name of religion,,

muslim_stuff.jpg (137 KB | 10 )
muslim_stuff.jpg

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:55am

xeej, this one is time lapse.....

IMAGE.....   .GIF

Moselm mass circumambulation of the Kabaa in Mecca

'circumambulate' means to walk around

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 11:17am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:43am:
Who knows what goes on inside a Muslims head, brains work by a series of chemical and electrical reactions and after hundreds of generations of brainwashing the chemical and electrical reactions have become corrupt.

Other bizarre Muslim traits are:

Stoning women to death

Millions of women dressing up as letter boxes

Throwing poofs off tall buildings

Stabbing running over and blowing up innocent people

Millions of them walking around and around in circles throwing stones at the devil (a brick wall)

etc,, all in the name of religion,,

xeej,

We are NOT innocent people.

We are disbelievers.

And we are GUILTY, of disbelief.

Only the followers of ISLAM/Allah, are innocent people.

We disbelievers are the enemies of Allah,     AND WE ARE WORTHY OF DEATH.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

n.b.
IT IS      COMPLETELY LAWFUL,     WHENEVER A FOLLOWER OF ISLAM, KILLS A DISBELIEVER.

100% TRUE.

n.b.
ISLAM [doctrinally] allows moslems to    PRETEND    to extend peace to disbelievers, whenever moslems are not powerful enough [at this time] to fight the disbelievers.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

----- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 3:30pm

There's been an incident in Melbourne, 26yr old arrested, maybe not terror related the cops are sayin. No more info, not sure what's going on

https://www.9news.com.au/national/man-arrested-melbourne-street-closed-down/a917...

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:02pm

Why is it that people who are obsessed with Muslims and Islam can't spell the word 'Muslim'?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:13pm

Beheading used to be almost universal.  Then some peoples gradually became more civilized

Ring around the rosies re: the Kabah is symbolic of Saturn's pole, isn't it?  How did they know?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:25pm

Quote:
A US woman arrested for beheading her boyfriend told the police “you have to take me back and let me get my heads”, as they drove her away from the crime scene.

Roena Cheryl Mills, from West Virginia, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder in the death of her boyfriend, 29-year-old Bo Allen White.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=woman+charged+for+planning+be...

Quote:
A 25-year-old woman has been charged with murder after she allegedly decapitated her mother during a violent argument, witnessed by a four-year-old relative, at St Clair in Sydney's west on Saturday night.

He said police understood there was an argument inside the house between the daughter and her 57-year-old mother, Rita Camilleri, that escalated and became violent.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-21/woman-charged-over-stabbing-death-of-moth...

Quote:
German woman charged with murdering and beheading her lover with a saw during a sex game

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/german-woman-charged-with-murdering-and-behe...

Quote:
Trial underway for Wichita woman charged in 2017 decapitation murder

https://www-1.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article239964408.html#

and that was just page one of my search

Why are some idiots only concerned about beheadings if the offender is muslim? the rest of the time it doesn't seem to bother them.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:06pm

Islam preaches death, that's why

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:15pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:06pm:

so any other time beheadings are OK by you? Shocked Shocked

And you complain about muslims Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm

Auggie wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:02pm:
Why is it that people who are obsessed with Muslims and Islam can't spell the word 'Muslim'?

Can't speak for those obsessed, Aug, but its intentional on my part. I refuse to dignify the blind followers of Mohamed with anything that smacks remotely of recognition or validation. Like him, they are dangerous fanatics, and while sensitive new-age progressives hope for the opposite, my OP question is somewhat rhetorical. 

We all know the beheading of infidels is written in the Koran (no I am not going to use a Q for the same reason) And then there is the standard, limp wrist-ed reply about there being murders among non-MUZLUMs. This brilliant piece of logic never takes into account the absence of another comparative world wide, 20 year old, murder epidemic justified in the name of God.

The fact is, MUZLUMS relish beheading, as we have seen time and time again. If you want to hide your head in the sand, it will not save you.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #15 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:03pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:34am:
Another one gets out of jail early, three year sentence, automatically released half way through that term

Only halfwits let that happen

Didn't they learn their lesson after the London Bridge attack?

You really shouldn't call the Tory Party of the UK, "halfwits".  You know the mob who gave such hits as BREXIT?   Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:09pm

Where?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:11pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm:

Can't speak for those obsessed, Aug, but its intentional on my part. I refuse to dignify the blind followers of Mohamed with anything that smacks remotely of recognition or validation. Like him, they are dangerous fanatics, and while sensitive new-age progressives hope for the opposite, my OP question is somewhat rhetorical. 

We all know the beheading of infidels is written in the Koran (no I am not going to use a Q for the same reason) And then there is the standard, limp wrist-ed reply about there being murders among non-MUZLUMs. This brilliant piece of logic never takes into account the absence of another comparative world wide, 20 year old, murder epidemic justified in the name of God.

The fact is, MUZLUMS relish beheading, as we have seen time and time again. If you want to hide your head in the sand, it will not save you.

So where is it mentioned in the Q'ran?

Quote:
Beheading in Islamic scripture

There is a debate as to whether the Quran discusses beheading.[6] Two surahs could potentially be used to provide a justification for beheading in the context of war:[6]

Quote:
    When the Lord inspired the angels (saying) I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. (8:12)

Quote:
    Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom 'til the war lay down its burdens. (47:4)

Among classical commentators, Fakhr al-Din al-Razi interprets the last sentence of 8:12 to mean striking at the enemies in any way possible, from their head to the tips of their extremities.[7] Al-Qurtubi reads the reference to striking at the necks as conveying the gravity and severity of the fighting.[8] For al-Qurtubi, al-Tabari, and Ibn Kathir, the expression indicates the brevity of the act, as it is confined to battle and is not a continuous command.[8]

Some commentators have suggested that terrorists use alternative interpretations of these surahs to justify beheading captives, however there is agreement among scholars that they have a different meaning.[6] Furthermore, according to Rachel Saloom, surah 47:4 goes on to recommend generosity or ransom when waging war, and it refers to a period when Muslims were persecuted and had to fight for their survival.[6]

[Source]

Twice it seems.  Two quotes that are open to interpretation.  Funny how reality betrays you, isn't it?  Islamophobes believe so much about Islam that isn't true.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:25pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:22pm

auggie,

I think that you mean, the word, Mohammedan.

Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

And ISLAM, is the religion of Mohammed.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:09pm:

Where?  Roll Eyes

ISLAM preaches, TO ITS FOLLOWERS;
'Invite disbelievers to worship Allah, and become moslems.'
'But if the disbelievers reject ISLAM, then fight against the disbelievers in the Cause of Allah, and kill them,
until they surrender to the armies of ISLAM'

Brian,

Q.
Why do you PRETEND to be unaware of this PRIMARY religious precept, of ISLAM ?

EVIDENCES....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2

MY ARGUMENT;
Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print