Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What is it with Muzlums and beheading? (Read 1655 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: What is it with Muzlums and beheading?
Reply #15 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:03pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:34am:
Another one gets out of jail early, three year sentence, automatically released half way through that term

Only halfwits let that happen

Didn't they learn their lesson after the London Bridge attack?

You really shouldn't call the Tory Party of the UK, "halfwits".  You know the mob who gave such hits as BREXIT?   Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:09pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:06pm:
Islam preaches death, that's why

Where?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:11pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm:
Auggie wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:02pm:
Why is it that people who are obsessed with Muslims and Islam can't spell the word 'Muslim'?

Can't speak for those obsessed, Aug, but its intentional on my part. I refuse to dignify the blind followers of Mohamed with anything that smacks remotely of recognition or validation. Like him, they are dangerous fanatics, and while sensitive new-age progressives hope for the opposite, my OP question is somewhat rhetorical. 

We all know the beheading of infidels is written in the Koran (no I am not going to use a Q for the same reason) And then there is the standard, limp wrist-ed reply about there being murders among non-MUZLUMs. This brilliant piece of logic never takes into account the absence of another comparative world wide, 20 year old, murder epidemic justified in the name of God.

The fact is, MUZLUMS relish beheading, as we have seen time and time again. If you want to hide your head in the sand, it will not save you.

So where is it mentioned in the Q'ran?

Quote:
Beheading in Islamic scripture

There is a debate as to whether the Quran discusses beheading.[6] Two surahs could potentially be used to provide a justification for beheading in the context of war:[6]

Quote:
    When the Lord inspired the angels (saying) I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. (8:12)

Quote:
    Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom 'til the war lay down its burdens. (47:4)

Among classical commentators, Fakhr al-Din al-Razi interprets the last sentence of 8:12 to mean striking at the enemies in any way possible, from their head to the tips of their extremities.[7] Al-Qurtubi reads the reference to striking at the necks as conveying the gravity and severity of the fighting.[8] For al-Qurtubi, al-Tabari, and Ibn Kathir, the expression indicates the brevity of the act, as it is confined to battle and is not a continuous command.[8]

Some commentators have suggested that terrorists use alternative interpretations of these surahs to justify beheading captives, however there is agreement among scholars that they have a different meaning.[6] Furthermore, according to Rachel Saloom, surah 47:4 goes on to recommend generosity or ransom when waging war, and it refers to a period when Muslims were persecuted and had to fight for their survival.[6]

[Source]

Twice it seems.  Two quotes that are open to interpretation.  Funny how reality betrays you, isn't it?  Islamophobes believe so much about Islam that isn't true.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:25pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:22pm

Auggie wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 6:02pm:

Why is it that people who are obsessed with Muslims and Islam can't spell the word 'Muslim'?

auggie,

I think that you mean, the word, Mohammedan.

Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

And ISLAM, is the religion of Mohammed.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 10:09pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:06pm:

Islam preaches death, that's why

Where?  Roll Eyes

ISLAM preaches, TO ITS FOLLOWERS;
'Invite disbelievers to worship Allah, and become moslems.'
'But if the disbelievers reject ISLAM, then fight against the disbelievers in the Cause of Allah, and kill them,
until they surrender to the armies of ISLAM'

Brian,

Q.
Why do you PRETEND to be unaware of this PRIMARY religious precept, of ISLAM ?

EVIDENCES....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2

MY ARGUMENT;
Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print