Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Binklebonk (Read 664 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Binklebonk
Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:49am

At 4:50'ish am today.
I attained 'Absolute Power' with a Royal Flush down the list of my name up there in lights on the bottom roll-over list of Topics.

I've unlocked another Achievement Award!  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Binklebonk
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:50am

Oh. White Knight just turned up.
I hope he doesn't post something about over-populating rednecks crying for more money from over-indulgent gays who couldn't get a girl at the Prom? Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:52am

Oh no! BIAS has just turned up.
My 15 mins of Fame will come to an end. Tongue

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:54am

Actually, Bias_

can't post.
He's past his 'used-by' date.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:55am

As you can tell, I've just had a coffee. Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:57am

Ok. I'm off to play
ZAXXON.

I'm still reigning Australian Champ and have been knocking up the score since the early 80's. Cheesy
999'something trillion now.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 5:38am

Mr Jasin is now resting comfortably .  BP and pulse normal, some agitation and verbalising.  Recommend raising to .75 mg/day.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 6:49am

I have sent flowers...nice calming ones...

it looks like a classic case of overdose...

I am so glad they got to him in time. bless our ambos.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:59am

Mr Jasin,

[Even if you are a gamer]     you need to lower your intake of stimulants.
.....and here is a hint,      no, the universe which we see, does not orbit around you.       Wink

Less of those stimulants.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:56am

3am to 6am is the time our Biorhythms go inside out and say "Hey, this ain't just a late night. You're going full circle!"

Having a coffee at that time is like suddenly getting your footmat in your car stuck under the accelerator pedal and jamming it as your car goes faster and faster on the Hume Highway - dodging cars left, right and centre - reaching speeds up to 170kmphr and about to go out of control... ignition off!  Shocked Nearly gone in 60 seconds.  Tongue

In reality - the coffee made me walk into walls a couple of times at those hours. They just seemed to come out at me.

Rested and recouped now thankyou.
My very Protestant Sect'd neighbours 40 year old virgin daughter brought me a Strawberry Milkshake (only crunchy) a few hours ago. Very nice. Alas, she told me that if I didn't embrace God - I will end up in India!  Shocked

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #10 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:37pm

It was a lovely strawberry milkshake of course it was. Did you leave the container in your bedside bin? We'll get nurse to try to get a trace from the container and send to Pathology lab . When was your virgin friend in 'India 'as she calls it ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:40pm

I've already deflowered a 40 year old virgin.
She was Moslem and I was just 29.
Her five brothers were not impressed.

Now that I am older than this Christian 40 year old virgin.
I don't know if I am 'up' for it. Feeling older you see.
Maybe a few hours transit stop in India to Switzerland might be better?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:50pm

No you don't. We can't sign you out without consent from the Minister for Psychiatric Affairs and Whistles.  Your friend is assisting police .

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:51pm

Can I tap you in to take my place?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:07pm

Going for a dive.

It's much better 'down there'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print