Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
NSW FEMALE of the YEAR (Read 3882 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW FEMALE of the YEAR
Jan 27th, 2020 at 6:21pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/thewagganews/transgender-woman-holly...

When Holly Conroy strutted her stuff in Wagga’s first ever Mardi Gras Festival, she never would have imagined she’d be up for a prize at the NSW Women of the Year Awards.

But that’s exactly where the trailblazer finds herself today, a finalist for Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year.

Ms Conroy, a transgender truck driver, said the nomination was a welcome surprise amongst the hustle and bustle of organising the second Wagga Mardi Gras.

“I knew I’d been nominated, but to find out that I was announced as a finalist, that just absolutely blew me away,” she said.

Having struggled with accepting her trans identity for many years - at one point even detransitioning and going back in the closet - Ms Conroy said it was “extremely special” to be publicly celebrated as a woman.

She is the first trans woman to be nominated for the awards.

“I think it’s really special to acknowledge the work that I do, but to also be acknowledged as a woman alongside other amazing women, to me that’s the most special part,” Ms Conroy said.

“I’m just absolutely ecstatic and so proud that I can show other trans women, you know, you can be accepted as a woman.”

Ms Conroy’s very public transition and gender reassignment surgery, documented in the SBS series Untold Australia, has made her an influential role model for LGBTQI youth in the Riverina - a responsibility Ms Conroy said she was happy to bear.

“The reason that I was so public with my transition was to help people and to show that life’s not so scary once you transition,” she said.

“Young trans people can now see a strong trans woman in their community who hasn’t taken a backwards step and has respect from other people.”

Following the release of Untold Australia: Country Town Pride, Ms Conroy was contacted by a mother in Wagga whose daughter came out as a trans man, and had been rejected by their father.

“The father straight out said ‘No daughter of mine is doing this’, and disowned this poor child,” Ms Conroy said.

“But after my documentary came out both parents sat down and watched it. The mother told me that because of the documentary, her now son and his father have a relationship, and both parents have done a complete 180 and accepted him for who he is.”

Stories like this have spurred Ms Conroy to independently organise Wagga Mardi Gras all over again - this year’s festival will feature a performance by RuPaul’s Drag Race alumni Aja at Que Bar, as well as a Sesame Street themed drag show in Memorial Park.

The Wagga Mardi Gras Parade will take place on March 14, down Wagga’s main strip, Baylis Street at 5pm.

it seems to me she Holly is GAY   only now a female GAY..

why not start a Gay Female of the Year award... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

why are they allowed to infiltrate everything that is FEMALE oriented....

will we one day have a Women of the Year comp with just transgenders taking part....

IP Logged

Jasin

Re: NSW FEMALE of the YEAR
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:59am

It is the Year 2121
and all White Males are subjugated to a Sex Change into Female.
All Dark Females are changed to Male.

Black Groom/White Bride... an end to Racism.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:59am

why didnt I think of that?

I think thats a great way to solve this ever increasing problem....

we all think the grass is greener on the other side dont we.?   now we will find out for  sure..

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 12:47pm

Quote:
“I think it’s really special to acknowledge the work that I do, but to also be acknowledged as a woman alongside other amazing women, to me that’s the most special part,” Ms Conroy said.

“I’m just absolutely ecstatic and so proud that I can show other trans women, you know, you can be accepted as a woman.”

it doesn't say where Ms Conroy thanked Australia's taxpayers for making it all possible

as MsConroy transitioned from a man -- to a woman -- to a man again -- to a woman again

and the mental health dept. --- afraid the taxpayer might get wind of all this --- kept its head right down

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:20pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 12:47pm:
Quote:

it doesn't say where Ms Conroy thanked Australia's taxpayers for making it all possible

as MsConroy transitioned from a man -- to a woman -- to a man again -- to a woman again

and the mental health dept. --- afraid the taxpayer might get wind of all this --- kept its head right down

Yes. There is an incredible shortage of Doctors/Surgeons in this country. Nearly half are straight out of Uni, because within a few years - they fly off overseas for better conditions and better 'people' to look after.
Australia is the #1 'Junkie/Alcoholic' in the world currently.

Meanwhile the Industry allows Doctors/Surgeons to frivilously waste time on these 'operations' and facelifts and other Media induced 'vain' efforts.

This country is up the clacker: currently being changed from an anus to and protruding tube of skin and muscle so people can take a poo without pulling their pant's down.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:23pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:20pm:
Quote:

Yes. There is an incredible shortage of Doctors/Surgeons in this country. Nearly half are straight out of Uni, because within a few years - they fly off overseas for better conditions and better 'people' to look after.

Meanwhile the Industry allows Doctors/Surgeons to frivilously waste time on these 'operations' and facelifts and other Media induced 'vain' efforts.

This country is up the clacker: currently being changed from an anus to and protruding tube of skin and muscle so people can take a poo without pulling their pant's down.

can't see that excreta-tube becoming a thing unless it's retractable

otherwise ... imagine what it would do to the shape of one's jeans

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:28pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:23pm:
Quote:

It will become a Status symbol.
Everyone will want a 'Tail'  Wink

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:28pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:23pm:
Quote:

It will become a Status symbol.
Everyone will want a 'Tail'  Wink

Enquiring minds want to know ..

what about blockages?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 2:33pm

you guys are missing the whole point I am making

he/she will WIN NSW WOMEN OF THE YEAR.

because they the judges will be too afraid of being called prejudiced or homophobic  amongst other things...

we real women are doomed.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 3:09pm

cods wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 2:33pm:

because they the judges will be too afraid of being called prejudiced or homophobic  amongst other things...

looks as if women are doomed, Cods

but they lasted longer than expected, have to give them that

The cards have been stacked against women from the start, let's face it.  They're being used as plea-bargaining chips in Turkey in 2020, for example

I mean what point are they, ask men

and what's the point of having them around if we can't abuse them for free?

they're only fit for walking around in sheets after all.  And they're lucky the sheet doesn't come complete with a horse-bit to shut their mouths

Women are responsible for all the bad stuff. Without Mrs Trump, there'd be no Donald

without Mrs Hitler, there would have been no Adolf

and you can see men's point

all those rape and AVO cases jamming up the courts … women at it again

STDs --- you get them from women

It was just a matter of time, once the birth control pill fell into women's hands

took all the fun out of relationships

can't turn 'em into balls and chains at the kitchen sink if women get the right to decide if or when they'll turn into a waddling baby-machine

women just got too uppity

have to be kept under the thumb

not off to work, getting their hands on money and bragging about being independent

clogging up the damn roads

and actually mouthing off in parliament !

Who do women think they are?

That's what happens when religions lose their power

women are to be seen (naked) and not heard.  Says so in books.  And says it's a man's right to give them a good thrashing to clear a man's head and get rid of some aggro

If women had stuck to what they know, like keeping coldies ready in the fridge and shutting their traps when a man feels like a bit of golf or a bit of a norty with someone, then men might have considered letting women stick around

but no.  They think having a couple of kids entitles them to half a man's house and half a man's money.  Divorce courts were invented by uppity women who lied their way to the top

so now women have to go

make way for the new model drudge

the new models have more features, like both sets of genitalia, and they laugh at dirty jokes

these new models know how to please a bloke

and when they're tarted-up, they can look a damn sight more feminine than the old model --- and they don't mind sharing their duds when a bloke feels like expressing his feminine side

can get a bloke in a head-lock too, and show their cobbers how it feels to be on the receiving end every now and then, if they're pre-op

what's not to like

So sadly, real women are doomed

to take over the running of the planet

while the boys fiddle with their own and each other's bits

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:16pm

So any actual criticism about what she has done, rather than who she is?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:16pm:

no pet..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:42pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 3:09pm:

looks as if women are doomed, Cods

but they lasted longer than expected, have to give them that

The cards have been stacked against women from the start, let's face it.  They're being used as plea-bargaining chips in Turkey in 2020, for example

I mean what point are they, ask men

and what's the point of having them around if we can't abuse them for free?

they're only fit for walking around in sheets after all.  And they're lucky the sheet doesn't come complete with a horse-bit to shut their mouths

Women are responsible for all the bad stuff. Without Mrs Trump, there'd be no Donald

without Mrs Hitler, there would have been no Adolf

and you can see men's point

all those rape and AVO cases jamming up the courts … women at it again

STDs --- you get them from women

It was just a matter of time, once the birth control pill fell into women's hands

took all the fun out of relationships

can't turn 'em into balls and chains at the kitchen sink if women get the right to decide if or when they'll turn into a waddling baby-machine

women just got too uppity

have to be kept under the thumb

not off to work, getting their hands on money and bragging about being independent

clogging up the damn roads

and actually mouthing off in parliament !

Who do women think they are?

That's what happens when religions lose their power

women are to be seen (naked) and not heard.  Says so in books.  And says it's a man's right to give them a good thrashing to clear a man's head and get rid of some aggro

If women had stuck to what they know, like keeping coldies ready in the fridge and shutting their traps when a man feels like a bit of golf or a bit of a norty with someone, then men might have considered letting women stick around

but no.  They think having a couple of kids entitles them to half a man's house and half a man's money.  Divorce courts were invented by uppity women who lied their way to the top

so now women have to go

make way for the new model drudge

the new models have more features, like both sets of genitalia, and they laugh at dirty jokes

these new models know how to please a bloke

and when they're tarted-up, they can look a damn sight more feminine than the old model --- and they don't mind sharing their duds when a bloke feels like expressing his feminine side

can get a bloke in a head-lock too, and show their cobbers how it feels to be on the receiving end every now and then, if they're pre-op

what's not to like

So sadly, real women are doomed

to take over the running of the planet

while the boys fiddle with their own and each other's bits

think I had better shut up pz....I do hope you dont have daughters....they will face a strange new world.

IP Logged

Lee King

Reply #13 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:53pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:16pm:

"She" is a bloke. Calling itself female when IT was born male.  False breasts don't make a man a female. He needs to get a womb and a vagina for that to happen and lose his other bits he was born with. Don't you understand what that means?

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #14 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:15pm

That's because this country is too gutless to stand up against all things American and Capitosonora.
Even Pecker serves America like a Prime Minister does.

Americans can't tell right from wrong - because that means they have to discriminate.

But Australians love taking it up the rear from America, just as much as they love suckin Britain off!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print