Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Sunrise Ceremony (Read 2847 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Sunrise Ceremony
Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:21am

Grin

The Abos have taken over Australia's 'Political' Day.
The Day the British Arrived.
The British, a Nation that exists upon the own extinction of their indigenous peoples who died for the cause.

The Abos have now turned it into a Media-Entertainment exploitation.

Even had an Black African, Yellow Asian and Brown Middle-Easterner turn up for the 'Multi-Cultural Mob'.
No Ranga Namerican, Olive-green Samerican, Grey Oceanian, Blue European or White Australian invited though.
Well we know that whites don't come from Africa, unless fleeing for their lives.
So with all things being 'equal' - guess that makes Australia 'White'.

On the bright side - Aboriginals are long distanced Caucasoids with a spash of Aryan-Dravidian and Mongol along the way. Also - they paint their bodies white ceremonially. Wonder what Harry Connick Jr would think if they turned up on Hey Hey It's Saturday?

Welcome to Aboriginal Day folks.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: Sunrise Ceremony
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:43am

The first modern Britons, who lived about 10,000 years ago, had “dark to black” skin, a groundbreaking DNA analysis of Britain’s oldest complete skeleton has revealed.

The fossil, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset. Intense speculation has built up around Cheddar Man’s origins and appearance because he lived shortly after the first settlers crossed from continental Europe to Britain at the end of the last ice age. People of white British ancestry alive today are descendants of
dark skinned people.

Combing human genome reveals roots of hair diversity

It was initially assumed that Cheddar Man had pale skin and fair hair, but his DNA paints a different picture, strongly suggesting he had blue eyes, a very dark brown to black complexion and dark curly hair.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:43am

More Music (Rap) with more talking Panel-Style.
More 'Anti' White words thrown around.
It was going so well for the Aboriginals until the Anti-White hatred spilled out.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:46am

chimera wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:43am:
The first modern Britons, who lived about 10,000 years ago, had “dark to black” skin, a groundbreaking DNA analysis of Britain’s oldest complete skeleton has revealed.

The fossil, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset. Intense speculation has built up around Cheddar Man’s origins and appearance because he lived shortly after the first settlers crossed from continental Europe to Britain at the end of the last ice age. People of white British ancestry alive today are descendants of
dark skinned people.

Combing human genome reveals roots of hair diversity

It was initially assumed that Cheddar Man had pale skin and fair hair, but his DNA paints a different picture, strongly suggesting he had blue eyes, a very dark brown to black complexion and dark curly hair.

Very interesting.
I know from Hair follicles: Curly is Negroid, Wavy is Caucasoid & Straight is Mongoloid.

10,000 years also is the time the last Neanderthals were hunted to extinction as Ogres and Cave Monsters by the European & M-East Sapiens.

The Bantu Black and modern European & Asian are the x3 youngest and simplest of Gene Pools. Of all the Sapien races, the San & Khosian peoples are the oldest followed by the Aborginals, Anu (both from an early gene pool that mostly bled into Caucasoid).

Going by some Aboriginal stories of 'little people' - it seems Hominids were here first in Australia.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:52am by Jasin »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 7:08am

Overall so far.
I'm impressed with the Sunrise Ceremony Mob.
They really are stepping away from the ugly bitter Political views and showing a very adaptive and progressive Aboriginal view...

Hold on. Isn't Australia Day a celebration of Politics (The Truth of Jesus Christ in the form of the British representation of it) coming to this part of the World?? Huh

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 7:50am

oi oi oi

oogada_boogada.gif (86 KB | 13 )
oogada_boogada.gif

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 8:06am

Still impressed.
That song with the women dancing sounded and looked good.
Better than the sound of the Advance Australia Fair anthem in Aboriginal.
We should make that a National Song. Would sound better at the Olympics too!

It's almost trying to transcend time.
No Aboriginal was killed on that Day, 1788.
It was not an 'invasion' day.
But would the Governor-General and Prime Minister suddenly appear to represent the Tall Ships of that day with the Trooper and the Convict?
...and what would those two have to say?
As if a re-enactment of that Day can lead the people of this country, into a bright new future.
We are smoking the Spirits of the Past, to show us the way into the Future. Cool Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 8:55am

Nice factual Doco just shown.
Straight to the point evidence.
Even Pascoe put his two-bobs in with some Dark Emu evidence.

Thomas Mitchell the explorer - providing the evidence.  Wink
among many.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #8 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:27am

' The mitochondrial DNA of Cheddar Man was of haplogroup U5b1. Some 65% of western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherers had haplogroup U5; today it is widely distributed, at lower frequencies, across western Eurasia and northern Africa'.

Australian Museum says : 'Neanderthals co-existed with modern humans for long periods of time before eventually becoming extinct about 28,000 years ago'.

So the Neanderthals were gone by the time the dark-skinned Arab group arrived in Britain. Later the poms wore white-coloured wigs, like James Cook , which looks suspicious.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:37am

chimera wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:27am:
ater the poms wore white-coloured wigs, like James Cook , which looks suspicious.

I always thought that was just a fashion trend.....imagine wearing them in this heat.. Undecided

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #10 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:51am

No you look at Governor Philip's nose - he's part Arab for sure. With fuzzy black curls and he just escaped being sent to the cotton fields singing Ole Man River  and We're Bound for Botany Bay.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:55am

chimera wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:51am:
No you look at Governor Philip's nose - he's part Arab for sure. With fuzzy black curls and he just escaped being sent to the cotton fields singing Ole Man River  and We're Bound for Botany Bay.

hes before my time...we need to leave the past out of this! Smiley

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 10:25am

That's the way to talk. 1788 is rubbish , China owns it now, get real.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 11:10am

Well so far now, the Aboriginal Day Media telecast has been pretty bewdiful. Not much 'Anti' white sentiments as everything has been 'matter of factly' historical portrayal upon both sides.

Also shows how far Aboriginals have come to become capable now of taking back their entire country as the World now can see how the British stole their Lands, even the Free Settlers from other countries.

I love that story about the Molluscans drinking from the Piss Hole that Aboriginals used.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 11:16am

EVIL EVIL WHITE PEOPLE.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print