Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
'Take her out." Trump orders a mob hit (Read 1911 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

'Take her out." Trump orders a mob hit
Jan 25th, 2020 at 3:29pm

Is anyone really surprised it has come to this? Trump lacks any morality of any kind and would do ANYTHING to advance his cause. Now he is on a recording telling Lev Parnas to 'take out' the US Ambassador. Remember, Trump could have Pompeo fire her easily, but no, he is ordering a dodgy criminal to 'take her out'.

Now we find out if the GOP has any morality and spine at all. If they refuse to remove him in the trial and in the months to come, TRump is proven to be ordering a MURDER, even Trumps base will abandon him - at least in part. And the GOP will get slaughtered in the election.

Trump destroys EVERYTHING he touches and now, he is poised t literally destroy the REpublican party.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: 'Take her out." Trump orders a mob hit
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 3:47pm

Trump will claim the tape is fake and he has never met Lev Parnas or whom ever he is....His supporters will argue that the tape cannot be verified and Lev Parnas is an untrustworthy, lying crook who is out to save his own neck....History has shown you will never convince a Trump supporter he has done anything wrong even if it is on tape....They will always find some way to ignore the evidence and blame his victims!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:03pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 3:47pm:
Trump will claim the tape is fake and he has never met Lev Parnas or whom ever he is....His supporters will argue that the tape cannot be verified and Lev Parnas is an untrustworthy, lying crook who is out to save his own neck....History has shown you will never convince a Trump supporter he has done anything wrong even if it is on tape....They will always find some way to ignore the evidence and blame his victims!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Remember the "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters'?  Now, we get to see if that is literally true or not. I don't doubt his supporters would continue to vote for him. Panther, Richdud and the rest would say it was fair and justified. But they are clowns. The GOP senators, however, are not. They are gutless cowards lacking in a spine. But attempted murder?  surely even that can rouse them out of their cowering weakness.

or maybe not.

But those people unsure about trump will now be openly voting against him and the entire GOP. and the next president will give the order to have trump arrested and charged and he and his family will rot in jail along with hundreds of his henchmen.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:07pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 3:29pm:
Is anyone really surprised it has come to this? Trump lacks any morality of any kind and would do ANYTHING to advance his cause. Now he is on a recording telling Lev Parnas to 'take out' the US Ambassador. Remember, Trump could have Pompeo fire her easily, but no, he is ordering a dodgy criminal to 'take her out'.

Now we find out if the GOP has any morality and spine at all. If they refuse to remove him in the trial and in the months to come, TRump is proven to be ordering a MURDER, even Trumps base will abandon him - at least in part. And the GOP will get slaughtered in the election.

Trump destroys EVERYTHING he touches and now, he is poised t literally destroy the REpublican party.

You still don't know how to post a Link?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:07pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 3:29pm:

You still don't know how to post a Link?

you still dont know how to use youtube or google? it's not like it is some hidden link. I thought lawyers were supposed to be good researchers?

oh yeah... forget about that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:17pm

Fuq ya.  I was going to take some interest in this Thread, but, nah.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #6 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:21pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:17pm:

Well fug off then pain in the arse!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:11pm

sow abuse. Get abuse.

now try an act like a lawyer instead of a taxi driver

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:24pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:11pm:

sow abuse. Get abuse.

Abuse is to ask for a Link?  Nah.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:37pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:24pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:11pm:

sow abuse. Get abuse.

Abuse is to ask for a Link?  Nah.

you are so rude, so often, you dont know the difference between your normal rudeness and the polite request for a link. We all know taxi drivers are rude. You dont have to prove it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:42pm

I reckon it is the height of ignorance, let alone rudeness, to start Threads like this...without providing the relevant Link.

If memory serves, you have been accused of that many times in the past.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:16pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 5:42pm:
I reckon it is the height of ignorance, let alone rudeness, to start Threads like this...without providing the relevant Link.

If memory serves, you have been accused of that many times in the past.

typically I assume people here have half a brain - or at least the ones that matter. the smart ones will have no problem, the dumb ones and the anal-retentives will have a melt-down - ie you.

you didnt even have to be polite. you just didnt need to be rude. and that's why you were disbarred and uber is kicking your butt.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #12 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:36pm

Here is a link Aussie....Not sure if it is the same one but interesting just the same???

Quote:
Ex-U.S. Ambassador Was Warned to Leave Ukraine on ‘Next Flight’ Over Threats to Her Security

The security threats followed a smear campaign from Trump’s allies

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, told congressional investigators she was advised to leave Ukraine on “the next plane” in April because her security was at risk, and that she felt threatened comments President Trump made about her during his July 25th call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The revelation comes as part of her October 11th testimony to Congress that was released Monday by the chairmen of the Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees. The Democrats will continue to release the full depositions of witnesses who have testified as part of the impeachment inquiry into Trump.

In her testimony, Yovanovitch shed light on the details surrounding her abrupt departure from her post this spring, noting that the State Department “had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the summer of 2018,” despite an assurance from a department official that she had “done nothing wrong.” The issue? Trump and allies like Rudy Giuliani couldn’t trust her not to interfere in their efforts to extort Ukraine into investigating the 2016 election and the Bidens.

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/marie-yovanovitch-former-ukr...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:45pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:36pm:
Here is a link Aussie....Not sure if it is the same one but interesting just the same???

Quote:
Ex-U.S. Ambassador Was Warned to Leave Ukraine on ‘Next Flight’ Over Threats to Her Security

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, told congressional investigators she was advised to leave Ukraine on “the next plane” in April because her security was at risk, and that she felt threatened comments President Trump made about her during his July 25th call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The revelation comes as part of her October 11th testimony to Congress that was released Monday by the chairmen of the Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees. The Democrats will continue to release the full depositions of witnesses who have testified as part of the impeachment inquiry into Trump.

In her testimony, Yovanovitch shed light on the details surrounding her abrupt departure from her post this spring, noting that the State Department “had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the summer of 2018,” despite an assurance from a department official that she had “done nothing wrong.” The issue? Trump and allies like Rudy Giuliani couldn’t trust her not to interfere in their efforts to extort Ukraine into investigating the 2016 election and the Bidens.

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/marie-yovanovitch-former-ukr...

that's the original story and now we know she was being surveilled and comments were recorded of asking if something needed to be done and a 'price' would be obtained. it was pricing a hit. and now we have a recording of Trump literally asking to 'take her out'.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 9:49pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:45pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:36pm:

Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

that's the original story and now we know she was being surveilled and comments were recorded of asking if something needed to be done and a 'price' would be obtained. it was pricing a hit. and now we have a recording of Trump literally asking to 'take her out'.

He meant take her out on a date, a few drinks, dinner. A nice plutonium pinenut pesto with pancetta and pasta.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print