Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Joe Rogan Endorses Bernie and Snowflakes Lose It (Read 4808 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Joe Rogan Endorses Bernie and Snowflakes Lose It
Reply #60 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:06am

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 11:00pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:21pm:
Joe Rogan's podcast is now is listened to 1.5+ billion times per year at around $50-100M/year revenue.

Independent and 100% owned by Joe, no networks, no middle men

joe's podcast runs for 3 hours.

Joe is unquestionably the most influential media presenter to ever have lived.

the numbers dont lie .

Wow, I listened to four different pod casts and don't see the appeal. Good for him, I am all for people being a success, since he believes in a free minimum income he should help fund it with a pilot program! Support for both Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul is a contradiction.

Universal Basic Income is popular among *conservatives.* Do you know why?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:28am

No. Do tell.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 5:33am

AiA wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:06am:
Joe Rogan's podcast is now is listened to 1.5+ billion times per year at around $50-100M/year revenue.

the numbers dont lie .

Wow, I listened to four different pod casts and don't see the appeal. Good for him, I am all for people being a success, since he believes in a free minimum income he should help fund it with a pilot program! Support for both Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul is a contradiction.

One of the better dem candidates , Andrew  C supports it as well.

The rediculous thing about this is rogan has 2 million subscribers on YouTube and 10 million on podcasts.

And the woke left call him a transphobe nazi because he questioned a male who changed to a female and was beating the crap out of women in mixed martial arts.

Most rogan fans would be democrats.
Watch his interview with milo.
He demolishes milo.

So the woke left just insulted about 10 million potential voters , when they lost by a couple hundred thousand at the last election.

This could easily swing the election.
And rogan said he was going to support the dems.

The circle jerk of lefties are insane.

That includes gweg and karnal who think they are being smart, whilst demolishing leftie support.
Truly trump both loves and relies on such people.
They are his best friends

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:08am

Now now, dear, we've never even heard of Joe Rogan. MMA? Wouldn't have the foggiest.

We can just spot an embellishment when we see it.

You?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #64 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:55am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 5:33am:

the numbers dont lie .

The rediculous thing about this is rogan has 2 million subscribers on YouTube and 10 million on podcasts.

And the woke left call him a transphobe nazi because he questioned a male who changed to a female and was beating the crap out of women in mixed martial arts.

He demolishes milo.

So the woke left just insulted about 10 million potential voters , when they lost by a couple hundred thousand at the last election.

That includes gweg and karnal who think they are being smart, whilst demolishing leftie support.

The worst elements of the left have an issue with Rogan, the elements that complain the loudest and have a lot to answer for when it comes to why Trump won the election.

The entire left isn't like this, just as not all conservatives are racists.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #65 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:21am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:55am:

the numbers dont lie .

He demolishes milo.

The worst elements of the left have an issue with Rogan, the elements that complain the loudest and have a lot to answer for when it comes to why Trump won the election.

Prob is, the American democrats are taking their lead from the far left in fear being called out for not being woke enough.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 9:45am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:08am:
Now now, dear, we've never even heard of Joe Rogan. MMA? Wouldn't have the foggiest.

Mild Mannered American?    Undecided

I wonder what Wiki says.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #67 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:17am

Gordon wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:21am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:55am:

the numbers dont lie .

He demolishes milo.

Prob is, the American democrats are taking their lead from the far left in fear being called out for not being woke enough.

Just like conservatives and the evangelical lunatic fringe.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #68 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:19pm

the numbers dont lie .

No, I have never heard that money for nothing was supported by Conservatives. Financial illiteracy is the main talent of the Left! Tell me why responsible people would want parasites of society to have an unearned income at the expense of the rest of us.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:37pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:19pm:

the numbers dont lie .

No, I have never heard that money for nothing was supported by Conservatives. Financial illiteracy is the main talent of the Left! Tell me why responsible people would want parasites of society to have an unearned income at the expense of the rest of us.

Oh yes, UBI is loved by Conservatives, who love to give away money as much as the next politician. Conservatives love to give it away to the 1% and their allies (Trump's deficit is up THREE TRILLION DOLLARS), but UBI is different as it isn't going to them, at least not directly. Do you know why they love it so? Have you no intellectual curiosity to find out?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #70 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:14pm

You can blame Trump for the three trillion deficit but the year he sent the budget back to Congress they shut down the government and the Left blamed Trump long and loudly! The Congress is responsible for the Budget every year regardless of who is President. Refusing to approve it just delays its eventual passage, congress never makes any meaningful reductions.

Letting people and businesses keep more of their own money isn't the same thing as giving EBT cards to ghetto dwellers and other assorted layabouts.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:03am

The one big advantage of ubi is that it would allow you to drastically reduce the size of government

There are literally skyscrapers all over America and indeed Australia filled with public servants or as America calls  them civil servants who are charged with administering literally thousands of a wasteful programs which delivers a very nice cushy jobs for the public servants and civil servants and are in general
Wasteful and not effective

Now you can close down nearly all of those programs
Sack all of those wasteful chodes

Distribute a thousand dollars a month to every single person in the country
This actually costs very little more than the current cost of welfare

And then government can just vacate the field
The chodes can't complain
All those useless office buildings can be occupied by the fine noble capitalists to create wealth
And when the chodes spend all their cash on McDonald's alcohol and Netflix
Washington Which will now be nothing but a small town
Can tell them

That's your problem son
We have you ubi.
It's not our fault you wasted it

To me it sounds like a good solution
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:56am by aquascoot »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 10:48pm

The Democratic Party Should Want Joe Rogan’s Vote

The Democratic Party cannot govern without the backing of many voters who espouse some regressive views.

Quote:
If Democrats lost the support of every voter like Joe Rogan — which is to say, every American who espouses liberal views on some issues, but reactionary ones on others — the GOP would govern just about the entire country.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/the-democratic-party-should-want-joe-roga...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 10:51pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:14pm:
You can blame Trump for the three trillion deficit ....

Tax cuts and more tax cuts and even more tax cuts for the wealthy increase the deficit, Mortie. Add to that foreign wars put on the American credit card and what do you have? Hmm?

Now back to UBI, you haven't shown any curiosity as to why it is a popular conservative idea ...

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #74 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 12:14am

AiA wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 10:51pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:14pm:
You can blame Trump for the three trillion deficit ....

Tax cuts and more tax cuts and even more tax cuts for the wealthy increase the deficit, Mortie. Add to that foreign wars put on the American credit card and what do you have? Hmm?

Now back to UBI, you haven't shown any curiosity as to why it is a popular conservative idea ...

Sen. Barrasso: ‘Our Problem Isn’t that We Tax Too Little,’ It’s that ‘We Spend Too Much’

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mark-jennings/sen-barrasso-our-problem-isnt...

Tax cuts do not increase the governments appetite to spend more than it takes in! If I give you an extra $100 per month and you insist on spending $300 more per month it isn't my fault that you go deeper in debt. You may or may not have to file an income tax return but if you did and filled it out yourself you might notice the more you make the higher the percentage you have to pay. Just because you don't make enough to pay taxes doesn't mean the rest of us are not paying our "fair share"! We only had a reduction in percentage.

I never supported the invasion of Iraq, Saddam was the best kind of neighbor to Iran we could hope for. Removing him was a mistake, there are worse people in power all over the world. Libya and the world was better off before Obama and Hillary killed Muammar Gaddafi, another mistake.   Our attacks on our enemies should be surgical, we shouldn't have collateral damage. The idea that I wear a green uniform and you wear a blue uniform and we try to kill each other until our leaders work out their differences never made sense to me.

Now back to UBI, if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for a lifetime. Conservatives want people to learn to feed themselves, Liberals want people to take care of them. I don't see any support for parasitism among Conservatives.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print