Other    
  1 (12.5%)
pure as the driven snow    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Created by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:31pm »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64
Send Topic Print
Bruce Pascoe has committed no offence (Read 53493 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Bruce Pascoe has committed no offence
Reply #165 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:00pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:32pm:
Ken Wyatt has sacked Cashman from the Aboriginal advisory Council....The letter Cashman gave Andrew Bolt has been revealed as a forgery....The red necks have been exposed once again!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

"The Aboriginal businesswoman Josephine Cashman has been sacked from her government advisory role, after allegations that she provided a faked letter from a senior Aboriginal leader as part of a campaign to discredit the author Bruce Pascoe.

In a brief statement, the minister for Indigenous affairs, Ken Wyatt, said Cashman’s actions were “not conducive to the constructive and collaborative approach” needed on the advisory council on an Indigenous voice to parliament."

So in Aboriginally Correct Land an allegation now becomes an action - without a full investigation?  Was her integrity in producing the letter checked - i.e. was she given a bum steer by someone?  Was she set up?

FICAC!  FICAC!!!

"The letter surfaced after Wyatt told Guardian Australia “the Pascoe debate is led by one of our own, which is a pity because it’s been played out publicly”.

“It’s something that we should deal with within the community.”

Really - such a public issue of some Wharte guy posting nonsense about the Aboriginal Golden Age.... and that being used to influence small children - IS A PUBLIC AFFAIR, WYATT!

Sounds more like a witch doctor hunt to me... and after all - Wyatt isn't an Aboriginal - he's only got a small percentage...   Cool  Cool  Cool ... he's the Other White Meat.... more than Aboriginal for sure... and just another party opportunist...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #166 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:00pm:
Ken Wyatt has sacked Cashman from the Aboriginal advisory Council....The letter Cashman gave Andrew Bolt has been revealed as a forgery....The red necks have been exposed once again!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

"The Aboriginal businesswoman Josephine Cashman has been sacked from her government advisory role, after allegations that she provided a faked letter from a senior Aboriginal leader as part of a campaign to discredit the author Bruce Pascoe.

In a brief statement, the minister for Indigenous affairs, Ken Wyatt, said Cashman’s actions were “not conducive to the constructive and collaborative approach” needed on the advisory council on an Indigenous voice to parliament."

So in Aboriginally Correct Land an allegation now becomes an action - without a full investigation?  Was her integrity in producing the letter checked - i.e. was she given a bum steer by someone?  Was she set up?

FICAC!  FICAC!!!

Sounds more like a witch doctor hunt to me... and after all - Wyatt isn't an Aboriginal - he's only got a small percentage...   Cool  Cool  Cool ... he's the Other white Meat.... more than Aboriginal for sure... and just another party opportunist...

The red necks have been exposed once again!!!

Apparently Josephine Cashman was born in England....Despite the fact she will not confirm or deny this someone has found her birth place on a business registration....I expect the racists will ignore this and still claim it is Bruce Pascoe who is a fraud???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:11pm by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:03pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:01pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

FICAC!  FICAC!!!

Sounds more like a witch doctor hunt to me... and after all - Wyatt isn't an Aboriginal - he's only got a small percentage...   Cool  Cool  Cool ... he's the Other white Meat.... more than Aboriginal for sure... and just another party opportunist...

Yes - pity they wear black skin to cover it over, though.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #168 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:03pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:01pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

FICAC!  FICAC!!!

Yes - pity they wear black skin to cover it over, though.....

How could anyone tell when you wear that stupid white sheet over your head....The clan is strong in this one???

Grin Grin Grin

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:17pm

Hard to deal with things in a straight line, eh, Phil - without resorting to personal name-calling..  oh, well - what more can you expect.

Bruce Pascoe is a walking offence - he has not been cleared of falsely claiming Aboriginality - he was not investigated for it...

No action - no outcome...... his Aboriginal condition remains undiagnosed.... so he's receiving treatment for it just in case...

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #170 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:17pm:
Hard to deal with things in a straight line, eh, Phil - without resorting to personal name-calling..  oh, well - what more can you expect.

Bruce Pascoe is a walking offence - he has not been cleared of falsely claiming Aboriginality - he was not investigated for it...

No action - no outcome...... his Aboriginal condition remains undiagnosed.... so he's receiving treatment for it just in case...

How do you know I am not Aboriginal and take offence to your racist bullshit mate???

Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:23pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:19pm:

How do you know I am not Aboriginal and take offence to your racist bullshit
anything they feel like
mate???

Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Why would I care?  It's your views that count - if you can't defend them why bother about trying for the high moral ground by claiming Accredited Victim Group Status?

How do you know I'm not an Aboriginal and take offence at all the nonsense the 'radical activists' are putting out and harming my people?  Why do you imagine I'm so positive about finding answers to the very real problems for The People, son - whereas you and your kind only want to wallow in your own filth and whine about it.

Do you think I like to see women killed at a far higher rate than the general community, kids dying young for no reason, abuse and neglect in far too many households, drugs and alcohol abuse out of control, physical and sexual abuse driving young people into the streets, way too many teenage mothers with still-borns or premature babies, massive incarceration rate that sees young men in prison the moment they turn eighteen where many hang themselves, violence fueled by substance abuse?   

I've SEEN all of those things, son.... you are just another Whiteboy wannabe hero like Pascoe...

Can't you sustain your position without insults and name-calling?

My uncle was a copper for 40+ years and retired at senior rank - you know what his nickname was?  The Blackfella.....

Now grow up!

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #172 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:23pm:

anything they feel like
mate???

Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Why would I care?  It's your views that count - if you can't defend them why bother about trying for the high moral ground by claiming Accredited Victim Group Status?

How do you know I'm not an Aboriginal and take offence at all the nonsense the 'radical activists' are putting out and harming my people?  Why do you imagine I'm so positive about finding answers to the very real problems for The People, son - whereas you and your kind only want to wallow in your own filth and whine about it.

Do you think I like to see women killed at a far higher rate than the general community, kids dying young for no reason, abuse and neglect in far too many households, drugs and alcohol abuse out of control, physical and sexual abuse driving young people into the streets, way too many teenage mothers with still-borns or premature babies, massive incarceration rate that sees young men in prison the moment they turn eighteen where many hang themselves, violence fueled by substance abuse?   

I've SEEN all of those things, son.... you are just another Whiteboy wannabe hero like Pascoe...

My uncle was a copper for 40+ years and retired at senior rank - you know what his nickname was?  The Blackfella.....

Now grow up!

Stop being a racist!!!

I have shown facts and all you have shown is your ignorance....Carry on making a fool of yourself!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:34pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:23pm:

anything they feel like
mate???

Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Now grow up!

Stop being a racist!!!

I have shown facts and all you have shown is your ignorance....Carry on making a fool of yourself!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nonsensical response deleted....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:47am

Binklebonk Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #175 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:42pm:
I don't hate anyone - I take the piss, and justifiably so, out of 'radicals' who spout off at others without valid reason.... and I love it when their ideas and concepts are turned around, to show the real situation, and they can only squawk and screech name-calling...

Ah, the old, "I'm not racist I'm just taking the piss," defence, hey, Graps?

Sorry, that doesn't wash.  Instead of "taking the piss" how about proving you don't hate Indigenous Australians?  Post something positive about them and their efforts to gain recognition or should they just be washed away with your piss?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:37pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 4:42pm:
I don't hate anyone - I take the piss, and justifiably so, out of 'radicals' who spout off at others without valid reason.... and I love it when their ideas and concepts are turned around, to show the real situation, and they can only squawk and screech name-calling...

Ah, the old, "I'm not racist I'm just taking the piss," defence, hey, Graps?

Sorry, that doesn't wash.  Instead of "taking the piss" how about proving you don't hate Indigenous Australians?  Post something positive about them and their efforts to gain recognition or should they just be washed away with your piss?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah - so next time someone screams 'racist' at me in the street for walking past - that's not racism?  Next time someone separates Aborigines into a group and protests against another social group - that's not racism?

What positive is there about their efforts to gain recognition?

You haven't yet fully explained what YOUR brand of 'recognition' is... I asked ages ago and yet you persist with the same old worn-out dogma..

So - what is this 'recognition'?  What's involved and what are the demands and secret codicils attached?  Is 'recognition' to be the end of the inferred violence against those of the 'other group', who are mostly innocent of any wrongdoing?  Come on - 'fess up...... let's lay the cards on the table...

It's racism to even create of 'your' group a separate entity.... I didn't do that.... YOU did.... RACIST!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 4:07pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Josephine was punted because she called for a register of national indigineous Australian's. How dare she threaten the ready welfare stream of white Aborigines? But yeah, blame the rednecks if it helps you sleep at night.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 4:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:18pm:
Ah - so next time someone screams 'racist' at me in the street for walking past - that's not racism? 

Correct.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 5:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 4:09pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 3:18pm:
Ah - so next time someone screams 'racist' at me in the street for walking past - that's not racism? 

Correct.

You go girl! (you smug fkwit)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64
Send Topic Print