Other    
  1 (12.5%)
pure as the driven snow    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Created by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:31pm »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64
Send Topic Print
Bruce Pascoe has committed no offence (Read 54217 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Bruce Pascoe has committed no offence
Reply #135 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:32pm

Frank wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 6:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:21pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 3:23pm:
Not at all. My people were pushed around by the British and the Romans before them. We outlived those God-awful empires just as we'll outlive the evil American empire. As far as I'm concerned; you're on of them. So shove your tiny, little guilt up your a.r.s.e hole.

Lovely!  Tsk, tsk,   If you continually see yourself as an outsider, why do you feel you have the right to critise us?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I didn't pretend to be Aboriginal. I didn't write a revisionist history book that makes unsubstantiated claims. I don't wet my keks trying to defend said author and book, Bwy-Bwy. Continuity, son. Continuity.

Of a society which never existed?  Such a silly idea.  Indigenous Australians are hard done by, by people like you, Hammer.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They do far more and more brutal harm to each other.

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Science is based on evidence, not just prejudge, Soren.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 7:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 3:18pm:
Are you worried about your past ancestor's behaviour, Hammer?  Really?

I think you might need a life preserver when you dive off the Harbour Bridge.  Roll Eyes

Well - without looking too deeply into this - it seems to me that there are countless people expressing opinions about some people's ancestor's past behaviour...

I'd just like to know how that is supposed to relate to here and now.... you can't blame someone of today for some allegation in the past... frankly - that's demeaning to the White People... most of whom have done nothing...

To run around calling all whites, land thieves, genociders, rapists of Aboriginal women, racists, and everything else under the sun just for being here is a bit much, don' cha think?

Before condemning people, I require evidence, hard evidence, Graps.  Name calling occurs because of many reasons.  Many Indigenous Australians have been hurt by the actions of the White Fellas' Gubbermint.   They feel they have a right to call people names.  Funny that, hey?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #137 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:34pm:

I think you might need a life preserver when you dive off the Harbour Bridge.  Roll Eyes

Well - without looking too deeply into this - it seems to me that there are countless people expressing opinions about some people's ancestor's past behaviour...

I'd just like to know how that is supposed to relate to here and now.... you can't blame someone of today for some allegation in the past... frankly - that's demeaning to the White People... most of whom have done nothing...

To run around calling all whites, land thieves, genociders, rapists of Aboriginal women, racists, and everything else under the sun just for being here is a bit much, don' cha think?

Before condemning people, I require evidence, hard evidence, Graps.  Name calling occurs because of many reasons.  Many Indigenous Australians have been hurt by the actions of the White Fellas' Gubbermint.   They feel they have a right to call people names.  Funny that, hey?  Roll Eyes

Somewhat contradictory???  Why don't they call the Gruberment names instead of ordinary folk like them?  Do they really think that's going to help their cause in any way, this making of enemies of ordinary folk?

Personally, I'm actually neutral in this whole thing - but while ever there is excess from one side or the other - I'll call it out.

You'll get more people onside with a calm laying out of your claims - along with some solid measures to help with the very real problems in your own backyard.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:32pm:
Not at all. My people were pushed around by the British and the Romans before them. We outlived those God-awful empires just as we'll outlive the evil American empire. As far as I'm concerned; you're on of them. So shove your tiny, little guilt up your a.r.s.e hole.

Lovely!  Tsk, tsk,   If you continually see yourself as an outsider, why do you feel you have the right to critise us?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I didn't pretend to be Aboriginal. I didn't write a revisionist history book that makes unsubstantiated claims. I don't wet my keks trying to defend said author and book, Bwy-Bwy. Continuity, son. Continuity.

Of a society which never existed?  Such a silly idea.  Indigenous Australians are hard done by, by people like you, Hammer.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Scientific fact, Bwian.

**ears prick up**  Science?  The Science of Pascoe?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #139 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 10:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:55pm:

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Pascoe isn't a scientist and does not engage in Science, Graps.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #140 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 10:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 8:34pm:

Somewhat contradictory???  Why don't they call the Gruberment names instead of ordinary folk like them?  Do they really think that's going to help their cause in any way, this making of enemies of ordinary folk?

Personally, I'm actually neutral in this whole thing - but while ever there is excess from one side or the other - I'll call it out.

You'll get more people onside with a calm laying out of your claims - along with some solid measures to help with the very real problems in your own backyard.

So, they hurt some peoples' feelings.  The same people who elected the Gobbermints that hurt them.  Funny that, hey, Graps?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #141 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 3:55am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 10:21pm:

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Correct.

He is a fictional writer, who plagerises others work
Elaborates on it to an unbelievable extent.
Fabricated even larger lies
And publishes it as fact.

Question him and you get hailed down as a racist.

The man is a fraud and liar, nothing more and nothing less.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #142 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:02am

Valkie wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 3:55am:

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Correct.

Takes one to know one....Oh and you are definitely a scum bag racist and proud of it!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:35am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:02am:

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Correct.

Takes one to know one....Oh and you are definitely a scum bag racist and proud of it!!!

And you're just a gullible SJW scum bag.

The AFP didn't finalise anything .... they didn't even bother to investigate the complaint of him falsely claiming to be Aboriginal in the first place.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:05am

I can feel my inner Koori stirring there --- what about all those pyramids that used to dot the horizon, and which are now nothing but piles of dirt that look like hills?  Wharte Bastards tore those down to build their silly big square buildings in Sydney...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #145 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:28am

Gnads wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:35am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:02am:

Scientific fact, Bwian.

Correct.

And you're just a gullible SJW scum bag.

The AFP didn't finalise anything .... they didn't even bother to investigate the complaint of him falsely claiming to be Aboriginal in the first place.

So why did they say that?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:49am

They chose to miss the point - saying that his Aboriginality or otherwise was not an offence is partly true - however it is true if he falsely claims Aboriginality to gain money.

If I said I was a Professor of Medicine, and gained by saying so - would I be prosecuted?

If I said I was Prime Minister of Hungaboogoo, and gained Aid money from the OzGuv, would I be charged?

If I said I had some vile illness and could cure it with herbs, but never had any such illness - would I be charged?  Huh

Obviously there is political influence driving the AFP....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #147 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 11:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:49am:
They chose to miss the point - saying that his Aboriginality or otherwise was not an offence is partly true - however it is true if he falsely claims Aboriginality to gain money.

If I said I was a Professor of Medicine, and gained by saying so - would I be prosecuted?

If I said I was Prime Minister of Hungaboogoo, and gained Aid money from the OzGuv, would I be charged?

If I said I had some vile illness and could cure it with herbs, but never had any such illness - would I be charged?  Huh

Coming from the government? Peter Dutton?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #148 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 9:49am:

I doubt that Bruce Pascoe has gained any money from claiming to be Indigenous, Graps.  I doubt he benefits from the idea.  It is more like he is condemned by ignorant people like Peter Dutton, yourself and Valkie and Gnads and Hammer.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tell me, why do you hate Indigenous Australians so much, Graps?  What is that drives your hatred?  Can you answer those questions? 

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 1:24pm

Grapps doesnt hate indigenous Australians Brian. Show us where he has said that.
It is you who cannot see his point.

Pascoe is a fraud. So are you.
Everywhere was claiming he was an abo. Not once did he stand tall and pronounce he was not.....like an honest man would.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64
Send Topic Print