Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Belle Gibson is an Ethiopian (Read 634 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Belle Gibson is an Ethiopian
Jan 23rd, 2020 at 3:40pm

Grin Grin Grin

Belle Gibson has been adopted by Ethiopian community in Melbourne

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/belle-gibson-has-been-adop...

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Belle Gibson is an Ethiopian
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2020 at 4:32pm

So she's returned to Ethiopia to explain to them why the 'money' isn't coming through anymore. That her scam was no longer functional.
We wish her luck.
Voodoo people, magic people.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2020 at 8:54pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 3:40pm:
Grin Grin Grin

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/belle-gibson-has-been-adop...

It's been revealed that attractive scam artist Belle Gibson didn't want to find her self in the bed of a wealthy man to get money, which she could obviously do if she was half sane and instead held the position she should fuck other people.

IP Logged

Carolus Rex

Australian Politics

Fraustadt
Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 12:38pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 8:54pm:
[quote author=Gordon link=1579758006/0#0 date=1579758006] Grin Grin Grin

It's been revealed that attractive scam artist Belle Gibson didn't want to find her self in the bed of a wealthy man to get money, which she could obviously do if she was half sane and instead held the position she should fuck other people.

No self-respecting white man, rich or poor, would go near that filthy degenerate scamming petri dish. Has no shame, and I think this is gods way of ultimately dealing with this horrible excuse of a woman. Isn't even attractive either so don't see what you see in her. Ultimately one of these things will happen

1. She will get AIDS from having sex with one of these filthy beasts.

2. She will end up killed by her pet Ethopians.

3. She will end up pregnant with half-white sprogs as her next chosen career path. Paid for by the Australian taxpayer.

I'm sure she will be hoping for option 3, but I would love to see option 1 happen, im sure she already has gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis, so it would just round out the collection  Grin.

Here's an idea, the people of australia should start a gofundme for her, for a one way ticket to Addis-Ababa then she can have all the black sauce she wants, and the taxpayer wont have to pay for it  Grin

EXPUGNO ET IMPERIUM GOTT MIT UNS

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 1:05pm

Definitely Borderline and MPD ...schiz to the max... and Balls of Steel!  .. has a desperate need to belong to some 'social group', preferably one with 'accredited victim status' or near to, so as to garner any preferential treatment that comes the way of such groups..

Regardless of organic mental illness, the simple fact is that such an approach to life is a form of insanity....there is no treatment available for such illness complexes...

Well............... she LOOKS Ethiopian ....

silver_bullet.jpg (6 KB | 13 )
silver_bullet.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Carolus Rex

Australian Politics

Fraustadt
Reply #5 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 1:05pm:
Definitely Borderline and MPD ...schiz to the max... and Balls of Steel!  .. has a desperate need to belong to some 'social group', preferably one with 'accredited victim status' or near to, so as to garner any preferential treatment that comes the way of such groups..

Regardless of organic mental illness, the simple fact is that such an approach to life is a form of insanity....there is no treatment available for such illness complexes....

AIDS would do the trick, then she can genuinely claim for once she has a terminal disease. Alas for her, if it happens, not even the most stupid feminist in the country is gonna give her a dime anymore so shes up the creek there. She claimed she had cancer for years so she could milk the $$$$ from stupid Australian women, then once the courts ordered her to pay back the money she stole, she claims shes broke. Not broke enough to go on holidays to shithole countries and parade herself infront of the savage locals though. Or broke enough not to buy over $10k worth of clothing whilst under court order to repay over $400k back to the public either. I guess that's why she went to Ethopia. The People there have no shame either so she fits right in  Cheesy

EXPUGNO ET IMPERIUM GOTT MIT UNS

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 3:26pm

don't know much about her

the bits I've picked up in the 'news' suggests she's a serial headline hound scammer like Peter Foster (?)

who knows what drives them

doesn't she have family anxious to save what's left of their name

anyway, seems like Australia's answer to Markle

and time moves on

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:41am

When she was in her late teens, she claimed she had a heart condition and was scamming people back then for money. I can't understand what was going through her mind when she thought she could convince people she had and cured her cancer simply by eating healthy foods, scamming them into paying money for her products and thinking she would get away with it.

It would be ironic if she actually contracted a major illness.

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 9:54am

shes delusional thats for sure   but at others expense..

she should be locked up really   as she appears to have no shame hasnt even attempted to pay the money she owes.....why is she free????????

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 10:12am

This person is nothing like what's going around today.
Remember, she ain't that good - she's one of the 'few' they've caught. Millions more haven't and they go on Scamming Australia like a Gold Mine. Tura Beach alone lost $1.3 million to Scamming alone. Old People areas are prime targets for Scamming money. The 'success' rate is very high - like Bradman scoring runs.

She's to Ethiopians as Peccary is to Moslems.

Throw in the fact that Drug Lords around the world make Australia their best 'Customer'. With a huge shipment of double-strength MDMA being caught and still some finding its way onto the streets already. Australia is the biggest
JUNKIE

in the world!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 11:55am

SEND THEM BACK.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 3:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 11:55am:
SEND THEM BACK.

SURVIVOR - Reverse Boat People

- Episode 1 - The Backload -

First off the cell blocks - The Drug Lords - they've survived Australia's free social security system.. they've survived Australia's lenient penal system... can they now survive Indonesia's drug laws without a machine gun at their neck?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 3:36pm

Hmm - new story line there .. copyright - BackLoad....

I saw it first.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print