Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
UK: Muslim Rape Gang Free To Roam Streets (Read 6142 times)
Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Re: UK: Muslim Rape Gang Free To Roam Streets
Reply #30 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 7:08am

moses wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 6:09pm:
islam is 100% evil.
I wouldn’t go that far but you’re close enough.
Quote:
islam is not compatible with decent modern civilisation.

Neither is a large part of the Old Testament or the sadistic theology of the New.
As to a ‘decent modern civilization’ when you find the recipe for that do let us know.One ingredient however will need to be a cure of our species vicious tribal mindlessness otherwise it will be just another ideological delusion.
Arthur Koestler’s ’The Ghost in The Machine’ refers.
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:56pm by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 10:20am

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 6:56am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 2:00pm:
Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 11:44am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:38pm:
They ask for it, love. If they can't keep up, they let good men down. I've had it with frightful little virgins who can't bend over and take it like a man. 

And did you?

I gave, sweetheart. Well, it cost them a packet of White Ox.

They were always happy to cough up afterwards.

White OX? Honey, you’d be the one doing the coughing!
I wish this site allowed the posting of active links as I have a collection of war history sites, many of them scholarly, focusing on same sex relations during war. Fascinating reading. My interest is however in the almost universal denial of returned servicemen/women that they were ever up each other like rats up a drainpipe.
The Melbourne Gay and Lesbian archives also hold a huge stash of interview tapes made by returned servicemen/women that are yet to be published. Interestingly the man who set this archive up wrote a memior of his experiences as an AFL (VFL then) umpire and the ‘goings on’ between named players. If that’s ever published the lid will really be blown off idiotic claims there were never any poofs playing footy mate.

What happens in the field stays in the field. That's the army code.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #32 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 11:31am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 10:20am:
Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 6:56am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 2:00pm:
Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 11:44am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:38pm:
They ask for it, love. If they can't keep up, they let good men down. I've had it with frightful little virgins who can't bend over and take it like a man. 

And did you?

I gave, sweetheart. Well, it cost them a packet of White Ox.

They were always happy to cough up afterwards.

White OX? Honey, you’d be the one doing the coughing!
I wish this site allowed the posting of active links as I have a collection of war history sites, many of them scholarly, focusing on same sex relations during war. Fascinating reading. My interest is however in the almost universal denial of returned servicemen/women that they were ever up each other like rats up a drainpipe.
The Melbourne Gay and Lesbian archives also hold a huge stash of interview tapes made by returned servicemen/women that are yet to be published. Interestingly the man who set this archive up wrote a memior of his experiences as an AFL (VFL then) umpire and the ‘goings on’ between named players. If that’s ever published the lid will really be blown off idiotic claims there were never any poofs playing footy mate.

What happens in the field stays in the field. That's the army code.

About time that changed or do you want to support the idea war crimes and rape are permissible in wartime so long as they’re hidden? Then we have the absurdity of those returning home, having been buggered silly and buggered others, returning to their pre-war homophobic neuroticisms. Or are you maybe ashamed to face the fact a substantial majority of Australian servicemen bit the pillow for the Yanks with great enthusiasm during WWII (By the truckload in Queensland mate) and in later conflicts.
As to ‘Army code’, which particular army are you referring to?
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2020 at 1:44pm by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:17pm

Ayn Marx wrote Reply #30 - Today at 7:08am
Quote:
Neither is a large part of the Old Testament or the sadistic theology of the New.
As to a ‘decent modern civilization’ when you find the recipe for that do let us know
.One ingredient however will need to be a cure of of our species vicious tribal mindlessness otherwise it will be just another ideological delusion.

The Old Testament laws were superseded 2019 years ago for the Christians.

Christians are supposed to live by *The Words Of Christ*, they are justified by faith in Christ only.

The recipe for a decent modern civilization would have truth as an essential ingredient.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:34pm

moses wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:17pm:
The recipe for a decent modern civilization would have truth as an essential ingredient.

A great pity that Christianity doesn't follow it, hey, Moses?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:42pm

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

False Christianity foretold 2020years ago.

Men who commit atrocities are disobeying Christ.

muslims who commit atrocities are obeying the teachings of muhammad / allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:54pm

moses wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:42pm:
Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

muslims who commit atrocities are obeying the teachings of muhammad / allah.

Yet there are 1.6 billion of those Muslims who disobey their Prophet, according t you?  It is like the 1.5 billion Christians who believe they are obeying Christ's teachings when they suggest we should kill all Muslims, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #37 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:00pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 10:54pm:
Either way, young women should just keep well away from muslims

Not just young women if you take into consideration the reality of what occurs in men only bathhouses throughout the middle-east and the corruption of the religious police who may not always accept even large bribes from westerners caught indulging in same sex practices.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:04pm

The *prophet* of islam and his qur'an are the sole cause and motivation behind the atrocities (beheadings rapes, mass slaughter etc..).

Every single muslim on earth believes that the teachings of the qur'an are inerrant and unchangeable.

Every single muslim on earth supports the cause and motivation of said atrocities (beheadings rapes, mass slaughter etc..).

If muslims support the cause and motivation, they support the atrocities engendered.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #39 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:09pm

moses wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:42pm:

muslims who commit atrocities are obeying the teachings of Muhammad / allah.

It’s tiresome encountering this absurd notion we have any idea what is either ‘false’ or ‘true’ Christianity. Given the multitude of distortions, forgeries, mistranslations and expurgations inflicted on the New Testament over the ages we have no sure way of knowing infallibly what Christ actually taught. If however you do want to accept the ‘truth’ of the gospels you’re left with the difficult necessity of believing Christ had nothing to say about homosexuality. (that is if you’re not insane enough to believe Paul spoke for and on behalf of your Lord).
We may therefore conclude having it off with your mate is not disobeying Christ.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #40 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:11pm

moses wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:17pm:
Ayn Marx wrote Reply #30 - Today at 7:08am
Quote:
As to a ‘decent modern civilization’ when you find the recipe for that do let us know
.One ingredient however will need to be a cure of of our species vicious tribal mindlessness otherwise it will be just another ideological delusion.

The Old Testament laws were superseded 2019 years ago for the Christians.

Christians are supposed to live by *The Words Of Christ*, they are justified by faith in Christ only.

So why are you lot endlessly submitting to readings from the Old Testament at sunday mass/services etc? Time you burnt the old book? Or maybe you should simply accept George Bernard Shaw’s comment. “How odd of God to choose the Jews”.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:36pm

moses wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:04pm:
The *prophet* of islam and his qur'an are the sole cause and motivation behind the atrocities (beheadings rapes, mass slaughter etc..).

Every single muslim on earth believes that the teachings of the qur'an are inerrant and unchangeable.

Every single muslim on earth supports the cause and motivation of said atrocities (beheadings rapes, mass slaughter etc..).

If muslims support the cause and motivation, they support the atrocities engendered.

This is your view of the world.  I am sorry the reality betrays you, Moses.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 5:39pm

Ayn Marx wrote:
Quote:
It’s tiresome encountering this absurd notion we have any idea what is either ‘false’ or ‘true’ Christianity. Given the multitude of distortions, forgeries, mistranslations and expurgations inflicted on the New Testament over the ages we have no sure way of knowing infallibly what Christ actually taught. If however you do want to accept the ‘truth’ of the gospels you’re left with the difficult necessity of believing Christ had nothing to say about homosexuality. (that is if you’re not insane enough to believe Paul spoke for and on behalf of your Lord).
We may therefore conclude having it off with your mate is not disobeying Christ.

You're running away from the fact that false christianity was predicted by Christ and he rejects these people.

As to homosexuality why should He have spoke on it?

Some people believe that He was speaking about it when He said some men were born eunuchs.

&

Quote:
So why are you lot endlessly submitting to readings from the Old Testament at sunday mass/services etc? Time you burnt the old book? Or maybe you should simply accept George Bernard Shaw’s comment. “How odd of God to choose the Jews”.

I would venture to say that they are most likely talking about the many parts of the O.T. which are still relevant (the Mosaic law of the O.T. was superseded 2019 years ago)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 7:50pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 21st, 2020 at 7:08am:
moses wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 6:09pm:
islam is 100% evil.
I wouldn’t go that far but you’re close enough.
Quote:
islam is not compatible with decent modern civilisation.

As to a ‘decent modern civilization’ when you find the recipe for that do let us know.One ingredient however will need to be a cure of our species vicious tribal mindlessness otherwise it will be just another ideological delusion.

What sadistic theology?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jan 22nd, 2020 at 5:54am

I like this Ayn Marx.  Cool
Very perceptive!!  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print