Send Topic Print
Doxxing allegation (Read 1600 times)
Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Re: Doxxing allegation
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 4:03pm:
Freediver posted this in the Thread you can see the Title of.  I am not wanting to post in that Thread any longer.

Quote:
Re: Ozpol's Lying Liar and the Lies He Tells
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:13pm Quote

Aussie himself is a doxxer from way back. Not a very good one, but what he lacked in skill he made up for in effort.

That allegation is false and defamatory.  I asked FD to post supporting evidence and he has not done so.  Neither has he expanded on his false allegation.

He posted sheer crap.

Why u not wanting to post in that thread any longer Arsie?? is it could it be because your support of a doxxer has made you sweat and you never let them see you sweat??

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:13pm

Quote:
The most common response to being doxed is fear, if not outright panic. Feeling vulnerable is entirely understandable. Doxing is intentionally designed to violate your sense of security and cause you to panic, lash out, or shut down.

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 2:01am

Freediver posted this in the Thread you can see the Title of.  I am not wanting to post in that Thread any longer.

Quote:

Aussie himself is a doxxer from way back. Not a very good one, but what he lacked in skill he made up for in effort.

That allegation is false and defamatory.  I asked FD to post supporting evidence and he has not done so.  Neither has he expanded on his false allegation.

He posted sheer crap.

Aussie, u r doin' the ol' Jellyfish Dance around Mr Monk's doxxing so why can't FD join you? You both can hold hands and do a merry jig around the line between doxxing & non-doxxing. U aren't suggesting that u & onli u are the arbiter of doxxing r u?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 3:01am

Real Carcinogen wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 2:01am:

Quote:

He posted sheer crap.

Aussie, u r doin' the ol' Jellyfish Dance around Mr Monk's doxxing so why can't FD join you? You both can hold hands and do a merry jig around the line between doxxing & non-doxxing. U aren't suggesting that u & onli u are the arbiter of doxxing r u?

Pretty sure that was his take on it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 10:28am

Quote:

He posted sheer crap.

What motive would FD have for lying?

I trust his word over yours.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:51am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 10:28am:

Quote:

He posted sheer crap.

Ask him.  He posts lies all over the Forum, especially in the Islam Threads.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:49pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:51am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 10:28am:

Quote:

He posted sheer crap.

Ask him.  He posts lies all over the Forum, especially in the Islam Threads.

Don't need to hear his revised edition. He admitted publicly doxxing Deepthought and said it was "justified". You're an unflushable turd, why is Nef's doxxing unjustifiable? He also had an MRB made here because he sought it to promote the good things that fermentation brings to the human race, it was a really good MRB. He deleted it. Of course it was also justified. The worst about this doxxing forum destroyer is that he has others believing him that what he did was justified and there was no other way to deal with it.

Now, answer this for me. He has publicly admitted doxxing but you say it's not doxxing. Is he a liar or a doxxer?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 12:35am

Quote:
Monk: If doxxing is done for revenge or malice or just for amusement—I did not dox.

Unluckily for you, Monk, doxing is not reliant on why you did it. You doxed. Guilty as you have admitted.

Quote:
dox
/dɒks/
verbINFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

"Typically" is not a get out of gaol free card either if that's what you are claiming. It just means that's the more common reason. I have no idea why anyone would do it. You are a doxer, Monk, and I'm pretty sure "revenge" would match why you did it by your own admissions.

You have to own your actions before you can be forgiven for them. You can't bullshit your way out with slimy words.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2020 at 12:55am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print