Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alan Jones calls kids 'Turds'. (Read 1597 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Alan Jones calls kids 'Turds'.
Jan 16th, 2020 at 3:40pm

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of Climate Activists don't live like materialistic mass consumers that Jones implies they are. Has he got his facts wrong?
I doubt these Lefties actually eat McDonalds at all.
I can't see some dreadlocked Bush feral living in a tent being this great Materialistic Consumer dependent on 'Jones's' Western Political World.

For people like Jones to come out and say what he says.
Shows that he would love to pull the kids pants down and give them a good spanking.
And that 'the Establishment' is afraid.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=alan+jones+calls+kids+turds&&view=detail&mi...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Alan Jones calls kids 'Turds'.
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 3:44pm

well are these protesters KIDS.??>...most should know better or should be working......NO!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 3:58pm

Many alleged 'climate activists' are in fact paid per day, lunch provided, bussed around the country and drilled and tutored in what to say and do

That is obviously known to government, like the UK govt. which recently classified 'climate radicals' as 'terrorists' and I donated a thread to that last week

they work for the man

they will work as crisis actors and anything at all, as long as it's money in the hand so they can keep their welfare payments

I call them worse than turds

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 5:21pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 3:58pm:
Many alleged 'climate activists' are in fact paid per day, lunch provided, bussed around the country and drilled and tutored in what to say and do

That is obviously known to government, like the UK govt. which recently classified 'climate radicals' as 'terrorists' and I donated a thread to that last week

they work for the man

they will work as crisis actors and anything at all, as long as it's money in the hand so they can keep their welfare payments

I know someone who did that years ago......was paid and transported  for what she called a day out...lolol..

come in suckers.  is called "rent a crowd."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 5:26pm

No-one knew that Cods.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 5:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
No-one knew that Cods.

is it happy hour again... another post I dont understand..

what are you trying to tell everyone OZ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 7:29pm

One day they might pay for a Rent an Army to go up against a corrupt Government siphoning money out to other nations.

MUAD'DIB

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:18am

Jasin wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 3:40pm:
I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of Climate Activists don't live like materialistic mass consumers that Jones implies they are. Has he got his facts wrong?
I doubt these Lefties actually eat McDonalds at all.
I can't see some dreadlocked Bush feral living in a tent being this great Materialistic Consumer dependent on 'Jones's' Western Political World.

For people like Jones to come out and say what he says.
Shows that he would love to pull the kids pants down and give them a good spanking.

Not much point in trying to correct you political analysis but you need to know Jones is the one who enjoys having his pants pulled down and given a good spanking.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:19am

they work for the man

Please go back on your medication.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #9 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:14pm

Is this Alan Jones the same gay who was caught by the police performing an act of pedophilia in London public toilet?
  Smiley

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:09pm

athos wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
Is this Alan Jones the same gay who was caught by the police performing an act of pedophilia in London public toilet?
  Smiley

Could be. A mate's uncle told me of all the older times when many guys around the era Jones was passing towels out in the Wallaby locker rooms, used to get busted in Public Toilets around Sydney. The Cops would quietly drive up and then let rip with lights and sirens as often as not 20+ guys would burst out half-dressed and try to make a run for it like Rats from a sinking ship.
Many 'names' were mentioned, that were in among it.
One 'wealthy' and important Australian had a Public Toilet built just beyond his backyard for this very reason.

IP Logged

Lee King

Reply #11 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:31pm

For bugger's sake leave the bloke alone.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:17am

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:19am:

they work for the man

watch your step

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:34am

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:19am:

they work for the man

Maybe not many, but some are getting paid:

How Extinction Rebellion climate change zealots - including a baronet's Cambridge-educated granddaughter - are paid £400 a week to bring mayhem to our streets

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 11:01am

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
No-one knew that Cods.

Get back to Relationshits, Turd Sorter.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print