Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Donald Trump's former security adviser Michael Fly (Read 426 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Donald Trump's former security adviser Michael Fly
Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:25pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Donald Trump's former security adviser Michael Fly
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:08pm

He probably got a bit muddled up, Brian. It happens to the best of us.

Either that, or the judge didn't hear him properly when he said "not guilty".

It happens all the time - especially when the Prez doesn't do the right thing and pardon you.

So typical of the leftards.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:03am

If you had followed the persecution of Michael Flynn you would see he was being ruined financially and his children were threatened with prosecution as accomplices. Asking the same question in a variety of ways until it sounds like a different one and calling it lying to the FBI is entrapment. If he had only known how dishonest his persecutors were he could have asked for all questions to be in writing and answered with a Lawyer protecting his Rights! He pleaded guilty to call off the attacks on his family, it was a attempt to protect his innocent family. Now that he may get a fair hearing he has changed his plea.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 10:27am

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:03am:
If you had followed the persecution of Michael Flynn you would see he was being ruined financially and his children were threatened with prosecution as accomplices. Asking the same question in a variety of ways until it sounds like a different one and calling it lying to the FBI is entrapment. If he had only known how dishonest his persecutors were he could have asked for all questions to be in writing and answered with a Lawyer protecting his Rights! He pleaded guilty to call off the attacks on his family, it was a attempt to protect his innocent family. Now that he may get a fair hearing he has changed his plea.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:12pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:03am:

Something I learned a long, long time ago......was something I was told by a highly ranked, well respected lawyer, who once said during a lecture he gave.

Something I will never forget.

One thing I have found to be the very best advice.

Never talk to the police, never talk to a prosecutor, never admit to anything..........never, ever fall into a trap, & they will trap you....they are trained in trapping you.....never fall into their well laid traps & become a witness against yourself......just simply remain silent, & if you must, say just one thing, "I have nothing to say" .......period.  Lips Sealed

A video I saw a while back explains why in detail:

The original message I mentioned earlier was delivered by a different messenger, but this message is virtually the same....NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE....ABOUT ANYTHING...follow his advice & you can't go wrong.

PS......And yes, here in Australia you have a Right to remain silent.....You are NEVER, EVER Required by Law to ever talk to the Police.

If you are ever told otherwise, you are being lied to....
period

PSS...... The Police ARE PERMITTED to lie to you.....deceive you.....& even if you can prove that they might have, it won't help you after you've made a statement.....
Wink

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:43pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print