Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wollongong gun shop owner admits selling weapons.. (Read 5006 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Wollongong gun shop owner admits selling weapons..
Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:23pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Wollongong gun shop owner admits selling weapons..
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:23pm:

makes a change from the cops and government doing it

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:52pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:42pm:

makes a change from the cops and government doing it

Or post offices

Quote:
Post office smuggling case: '220 guns imported'

Police allege a Sydney-based syndicate had imported up to 220 illegal pistols since late last year.

Three people have been charged after Australian and German detectives smashed an international gun smuggling syndicate alleged to have been run, at least in part, from a suburban Sydney post office.

Police raided 11 properties in Sydney yesterday morning, including Sylvania Waters Post Office, in the city's south, eight homes and an import business.

They arrested three men, including a 30-year-old post office licensee, a 21-year-old worker at the import business and a 27-year-old telecommunications technician.

The men were charged with a raft of offences including supplying firearms, aggravated possession of firearms and participating in a criminal group.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/post-office-smuggling-case-220-guns-imported...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:55pm

I'll happily return the forest in izrayle dedicated to Howard

for a return to open selling of guns to any Aussie who wants one

instead of making it an offence for Aussies selecting the means via which they might defend their families against an entire raft or rrss holes who burst into businesses and private homes brandishing weapons they obtained ... somehow … from somewhere

in fact, I'd happily swap Howard and close to every fake 'Aussie' politician in return for the right of Aussies to bear arms

there, it's said

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:58pm

So disarm the law abiding - yet the crims WILL BE armed. That's what being a crim IS.  It's the 'level playing field' for progs. 

Solution - give everyone a gun and let the crims take their chances. Free society not owned by its government.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:02pm

Frank wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:58pm:

So disarm the law abiding - yet the crims WILL BE armed. That's what being a crim IS.  It's the 'level playing field' for progs. 

Solution - give everyone a gun and let the crims take their chances. Free society not owned by its government.

Hasn't worked in the USA, now has it, Soren?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:08pm

I always wanted a Glock not that I know a lot about handguns

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:40pm

you mean back to the Wild West...

and the OK Corral...... wow....we have our very own hillbilly! Grin Grin

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 7:01pm

I think we should copy the law in Massachusetts USA which has mandatory 2 year jail term for possessing an illegal firearm.

Of course labor Liberals and the Greens would oppose this just like they opposed the bill from the Shooters Fishers and Farmers party that would have criminals serve their time for criminal offence then when that has been served they can start their time for firearms offences.This would have resulted in longer jail terms for criminals with firearms.

Gun shop owners would be the most law abiding members in our society, what other businesses would be closed down if the owner was subjected to a Good Behaviour Bond with no offence recorded? The answer is zero zip zilch.

How can a gun shop owner stay in business if they can't have a firearms license?

Quote:
Firearms Act 1996 No 46

(5)  A licence must not be issued to a person who:
(a)  is under the age of 18, or
(b)  has, within the period of 10 years before the application for the licence was made, been convicted in New South Wales or elsewhere of an offence prescribed by the regulations, whether or not the offence is an offence under New South Wales law, or
(c)  is subject to an apprehended violence order or interim apprehended violence order or who has, at any time within 10 years before the application for the licence was made, been subject to an apprehended violence order (other than an order that has been revoked), or
(d)  is subject to a good behaviour bond, whether entered into in New South Wales or elsewhere, in relation to an offence prescribed by the regulations,

More here- https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/act/1996/46/part2/div2/sec11

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 8:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:40pm:

Yes, i do mean exactly that.

The police are not protecting you from the gangster with illegal guns. So what the hell us the point of the police?
You have farmed out your own defence to eunuchs. If they are not protecting you then you should be able to protect yourself.

Or is the purpose of the police to make you even more vulnerable to gangsters?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 8:31pm

Frank wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 8:28pm:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:40pm:

Yes, i do mean exactly that.

The police are not protecting you from the gangster with illegal guns. So what the hell us the point of the police?
You have farmed out your own defence to eunuchs. If they are not protecting you then you should be able to protect yourself.

Or is the purpose of the police to make you even more vulnerable to gangsters?

I think we need licensing to exclude criminals and mentally ill from having guns.

If a criminal is caught with a gun then mandatory 2 years jail just for possession of illegal gun then start adding more years for every offence they do with firearm

Self defence should be a valid reason for law abiding people to have a gun.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:47pm

What a shame that you lost your change for that in 1996, Baron, hey?

You know where a loon decided to kill 35 people with firearms that were provided (illgally).   Much safer for the majority of Australians to see firearms removed in tota, hey?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 10:00pm

Then there was that Holsworthy moment when Bikers just managed to walk into the armaments complex and take a poo load of weapons and ammo, then exiting easily.

Strange days indeed.

Is Australia covertly arming itself?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 8:37am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:47pm:
What a shame that you lost your change for that in 1996, Baron, hey?

You know where a loon decided to kill 35 people with firearms that were provided (illgally).   Much safer for the majority of Australians to see firearms removed in tota, hey?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Legally owned firearms and license numbers have nearly doubled since 1996 while gun deaths have decreased. More legally owned guns has resulted in less deaths in Australia.

Where did Bryant get that gun?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 12:51pm

Martin Bryant massacres people at Port Arthur with a semi-automatic once owned by Police.

That's what happens when you give the people the right to bear arms.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print