Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
McConnell Turns Tables on ‘Cover-Up’ Accusations, (Read 2220 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: McConnell Turns Tables on ‘Cover-Up’ Accusations,
Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 8:31am

Richdude wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 1:51am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 1:19am:
You saw that video too, Rich. You were more chuffed than Hillary.

You loved it. You certainly said so at the time.

Really?

I said that? A little twiggering going on here for Carnal.

Hillary may think that killing people may be necessary but enjoying having it done is something else.

No! One of Trumps achievements is preventing this crazy old  woman becoming President!

Grin Grin I hadnt looked at it like that...she certainly had a nasty turn regarding his victory didnt she?....or shouldnt we mention that??... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #31 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 8:41am

Really?

Hillary may think that killing people may be necessary but enjoying having it done is something else.

No! One of Trumps achievements is preventing this crazy old woman becoming President!

Quote:
One of Trumps achievements is preventing this crazy old woman becoming President!

Trump is worse and legitimately susceptible to article 25 based on his mental issues.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:52am

Really?

No! One of Trumps achievements is preventing this crazy old woman becoming President!

I know. I believe you said, "so good to see this Muslim filth die".

You always see the bright side, no?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #33 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:14pm

Still nothing about McConnell turning any tables.

Maybe go check his kitchen?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #34 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 5:48am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 7:29am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:18am:
"We came, we saw, he died...... haw, haw haw!" Quote. No guilt, no remorse ... nothing.
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Psychopath!

If that's what you call psychopathic?

Let me guess, you probably think Obama is a psychopath too after saying he got "2 for the price of 1" when giving a candid account of a drone strike when his military officials were telling him the target was also sitting with an Iraqi militant leader and several others before the strike was executed?

I guess not.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 1:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:52am:
[quote author=Karnal link=1579048817/27#27 date=1579360791]You saw that video too, Rich. You were more chuffed than Hillary.

Really?

You always see the bright side, no? [/q

You preach hate carnal! Whether it is racism, bigotry, sexism or any other ism you can exploit. That is what is in the forefront in your mind that you project out onto others. Maybe its just politics with you but it's still sick.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 2:37pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 3:14pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 1:45pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:52am:
[quote author=Karnal link=1579048817/27#27 date=1579360791]You saw that video too, Rich. You were more chuffed than Hillary.

Really?

You always see the bright side, no? [/q

You preach hate carnal! Whether it is racism, bigotry, sexism or any other ism you can exploit. That is what is in the forefront in your mind that you project out onto others. Maybe its just politics with you but it's still sick.

I can't help what you say, Rich. If you enjoy watching despots getting killed because they're Muslims, no worries. It's a free world.

I think the rest of us had a moment of schadenfreude because Gaddafi was getting back some of his own medicine, but that's just me.

It certainly spooked Putin, who is said to have watched the footage for hours.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #38 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 11:03pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:09pm:
The funny thing is, it's hypocritical of him to be complaining about hypocrisy.

You're trying to focus on the process and not what Trump DID.

Give us chapter and verse of all the sins Trump is guilty of. Tell us how he committed any crime. All I see is a bunch of malcontents projecting their crimes on the President.

‘Profiles in Corruption’ Contains 1,126 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/19/profiles-in-corruption-contains-1...

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #39 - Jan 22nd, 2020 at 12:21am

Profiles in Corruption

by Peter Schweizer (the same author who wrote Clinton Cash and sparked the investigation)

For over a decade, the work of five-time New York Times bestselling investigative reporter Peter Schweizer has sent shockwaves through the political universe.

Clinton Cash revealed the Clintons international money flow, exposed global corruption, and sparked an FBI investigation. Secret Empires exposed bipartisan corruption and launched congressional investigations. And Throw Them All Out and Extortion prompted passage of the STOCK Act. Indeed, Schweizer s follow the money bombshell revelations have been featured on the front pages of the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and regularly appear on national news programs, including 60 Minutes.

Now Schweizer and his team of seasoned investigators turn their focus to the nation s top progressives politicians who strive to acquire more government power to achieve their political ends.

Can they be trusted with more power?

In Profiles in Corruption, Schweizer offers a deep-dive investigation into the private finances, and secrets deals of some of America s top political leaders. And, as usual, he doesn t disappoint, with never-before-reported revelations that uncover corruption and abuse of power all backed up by a mountain of corporate documents and legal filings from around the globe. Learn about how they are making sweetheart deals, generating side income, bending the law to their own benefits, using legislation to advance their own interests, and much more.

Profiles in Corruption contains tomorrow s headlines.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 22nd, 2020 at 7:38am

Peter Schweitzer is a paid propagandist for the Mercers, dear:

Quote:
The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit think-tank[3] located in Tallahassee, Florida.[4][5] GAI was founded in 2012[6] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[7] Schweizer serves as the group's president.[8] The group is known for pushing conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton in 2016, as well as conspiracy theories about Joe Biden before the 2020 election.[9]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Accountability_Institute

Here's what Schweitzer said about that book:

Quote:
Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[41] In a 2015 NBC interview Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claim "False".[42]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schweizer

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #41 - Jan 22nd, 2020 at 5:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 22nd, 2020 at 7:38am:

Quote:
The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit think-tank[3] located in Tallahassee, Florida.[4][5] GAI was founded in 2012[6] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[7] Schweizer serves as the group's president.[8] The group is known for pushing conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton in 2016, as well as conspiracy theories about Joe Biden before the 2020 election.[9]

Quote:
Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[41] In a 2015 NBC interview Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claim "False".[42]

And you pulled a quote out of Wikipedia .... Even Steven I'd say.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 22nd, 2020 at 7:21pm

Rider wrote on Jan 22nd, 2020 at 5:49pm:

Quote:

Quote:

And you pulled a quote out of Wikipedia .... Even Steven I'd say.

Fake news, eh?

Would you care to edit it?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #43 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 1:53pm

Quote:

Quote:

Schweitzer has done his homework - again!

His previous book "Clinton Cash", exposed the fake Clinton Foundations that were laundering billions for Hillary's influence.

This new book probably is also true. Why do I know that? Because as with his previous book, Schweitzer has not been sued. You have to be very sure of the facts before you tackle people as powerful as he does.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 2:41pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 1:53pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Schweitzer has done his homework - again!

His previous book "Clinton Cash", exposed the fake Clinton Foundations that were laundering billions for Hillary's influence.

This new book probably is also true. Why do I know that? Because as with his previous book, Schweitzer has not been sued. You have to be very sure of the facts before you tackle people as powerful as he does.

Schweitzer recanted his case on Clinton Cash, dear. Read the above.

Better yet, read the views of Steve Bannon, who said he used Schweitzer's book to legitimate the fake news he published on Breitbart.

Both, of course, are funded by the Mercers - billionaire backers far more influential than Soros has ever been.

When Soros creates an "Open Society Foundation", he does so to promote apolitical interests, such as independent media and a free press. Soros, after all, grew up in a communist country, a completely "closed" society. He knows what it's like.

When the Mercers create a "Government Accountability Institute", they do so simply as a political vehicle to keep Republicans in power. By "government accountability", they really mean a one-party state, ruled by Republicans they can influence.

They paid for Clinton Cash to be written simply to keep a Democrat out of office. The falsehoods in that book are clear, but if Schweitzer hasn't been sued, I'd say it's because his book didn't include many facts at all, just questions.

Those questions are designed to produce the sort of answers you make up, dear. You know, the ones we regularly prove false.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print