Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
McConnell Turns Tables on ‘Cover-Up’ Accusations, (Read 2203 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: McConnell Turns Tables on ‘Cover-Up’ Accusations,
Reply #15 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:41am

Richdude wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:23am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 6:10am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 1:02am:
You folks believe what you want to - regardless of contrary facts.

Don't you see how ridiculous you appear with your conspiracies.

I guess growing a backbone and confronting reality is too difficult for you pampered entitled ones. However you have finally dropped the Russian collusion delusion but picked up another delusion. God help us!

Again champ, Trump's did meet with the Russians with the specific aim of getting dirt on Hillary.  They've admitted this.  It's all in the Mueller report and various other public records.

EXACTLY what Trump attempted to do, until caught, with Ukraine and Biden.

But you continue to believe what you want to - regardless of contrary facts.

I guess growing a backbone and confronting reality is too difficult for you pampered entitled ones.

Indeed.

No trump did not!

His son did but told the Russian lawyer he wasn't interested!

That's Right, Rich. It's all in Donnie's email where he told the Russian agent he wasn't interested and had to report her to the FBI.

That's why the Trump campaign's senior members met with her in Trump Tower. They wanted more info to hand over to police.

Of course the fake news would be all over this, pretending this sort of thing has never been done before. Where were they when the Kenyan government helped Obama out by hushing up his Birth Certificate?

The game's RIGGED.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:47am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:08am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 10:08pm:
Richdude wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 2:51pm:
[quote author=sadkangaroo link=1579048817/1#1 date=1579054164]The funny thing is, it's hypocritical of him to be complaining about hypocrisy.

You're trying to focus on the process and not what Trump DID.[/quote]

Trump broke no law - either civil or criminal. There is no "high crime or misdemeanor".

NONE!

Only the endless repetitions of the press and Dems.

The Dems are out out their collective minds. Joe was caught bribing the Ukrainian Gov. Nancy's son was also caught up in another Ukrainian gas company scandal. Schiff has also been implicated in Ukrainian corruption.

Its opened a Pandora's box, so the Dems are using everything and anything - destroying any credibility they may have had in the process.

And Hillary smashed her department's laptops. Obama sent palates of cash to Tehran. Hillary approved Uranium One.

She assassinated Gaddafi, did something in Benghazi, attended Melania and Mr Trump's wedding.

So unfair. A real Pandora's Box, no?

so true...and I watched a video where she watched him being tortured to death...with a sword and laughed...

it was really horrific to see!she appeared to be enjoying it....sickening...and not worth of being a president.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:13am

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:08am:
[quote author=sadkangaroo link=1579048817/1#1 date=1579054164]The funny thing is, it's hypocritical of him to be complaining about hypocrisy.

Trump broke no law - either civil or criminal. There is no "high crime or misdemeanor".

NONE!

The Dems are out out their collective minds. Joe was caught bribing the Ukrainian Gov. Nancy's son was also caught up in another Ukrainian gas company scandal. Schiff has also been implicated in Ukrainian corruption.

Its opened a Pandora's box, so the Dems are using everything and anything - destroying any credibility they may have had in the process.

And Hillary smashed her department's laptops. Obama sent palates of cash to Tehran. Hillary approved Uranium One.

She assassinated Gaddafi, did something in Benghazi, attended Melania and Mr Trump's wedding.

so true...and I watched a video where she watched him being tortured to death...with a sword and laughed...

it was really horrific to see!she appeared to be enjoying it....sickening...and not worth of being a president.. Angry Angry

You saw the person being tortured to death?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #18 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:29am

I guess growing a backbone and confronting reality is too difficult for you pampered entitled ones. However you have finally dropped the Russian collusion delusion but picked up another delusion. God help us!

Again champ, Trump's did meet with the Russians with the specific aim of getting dirt on Hillary.  They've admitted this.  It's all in the Mueller report and various other public records.

I guess growing a backbone and confronting reality is too difficult for you pampered entitled ones.

Indeed.

No trump did not!

Talking to a Russian is not a crime. However gov workers taking money to influence gov policies is definitely a crime. Exhibit Hillary taking billions and Hunter using his Dad's influence.

Sorry, that was meant to be "Trump's team", I should have proof read properly, that was my bad.

But he told the Russians he wasn't interested?

After all the interest he showed in taking the meeting, he was only doing that to say he wasn't interested?

Please...

You've tried to link Clinton to crimes with far less evidence.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:45am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:33am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:13am:

NONE!

cods?

Could you actually see what she was watching on her screen?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:58am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:33am:

NONE!

cods?

its a while since I saw it.. you saw him being dragged out of the car he had been trying to escape in......

she got the message and was rather chuffed..via her blackberry

https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillarys-war-crime-the-murder-of-muammar-gaddafi-w...

there are many videos  of him been set upon....by a group I understand Clinton was responsible for....

the gruesome details  were not shown on the video I saw.. thank fully....I presume she had the evidence he was dead..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:16am

It's a political trial  -
Trump cannot be found guilty.
His Republican mates will vote to let him off Scott free.

What a waste of time.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:40am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 11:16am:
It's a political trial  -
Trump cannot be found guilty.
His Republican mates will vote to let him off Scott free.

What a waste of time.

Yes, of course it's a political trial.

Impeachment is a political process.

And, it's not a waste of time at all.

The alleged child rapist will go down in history as an impeached President.

“This president is impeached for life regardless of any gamesmanship on the part of Mitch McConnell".

Smiley

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 7:17am

I think the odds are good for Trump to be impeached twice.

If for example the Senate refuse the new evidence I would immediately start a new impeachment in the house with a different charge to include all the evidence.

I would also be notifying the people who have ignored subpoenas they they will eventually be spending some time in prison.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 7:30am

If enough Republican Senators are fearful of rolling over for Trump and then having to face their constituents there is a chance, but it doesn't look like that's the case, yet.

There might be more evidence put forward in the trial that could help with that, BUT, we know those who support Trump are like cult followers and don't actually care what he says or does, surprisingly, including the evangelicals.  These type of supporters won't change their mind.

Purple districts on the other hand.

It will be interesting times.

As we know, the Government Accountability Office released their findings confirming that Trump did, in fact, break the law around his dealings with Ukraine,

The White House’s Office of Management and Budget violated the law when it withheld nearly $400 million this past summer for "a policy reason" even though the funds had been allocated by Congress.

The decision to freeze the aid was directed by the president himself, and during the House impeachment inquiry, administration officials testified that they had raised concerns about its legality but it fell on deaf ears.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,"

"The withholding was not a programmatic delay."

The law at issue, the Impoundment Control Act, was enacted in 1974 over the veto of President Richard M. Nixon. It limits a president’s power to withhold money that has been allocated by Congress, requiring approval from the legislative branch to do so.

Trump sought no approval and was granted no approval.

As for the GAO:

The accountability office is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress. It conducts audits of federal spending, issues legal decisions on questions about federal contracts and budget matters and examines if federal agencies are complying with other legal requirements imposed on them by Congress.

NONE!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #25 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 8:37am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:29am:

Indeed.

No trump did not!

Talking to a Russian is not a crime. However gov workers taking money to influence gov policies is definitely a crime. Exhibit Hillary taking billions and Hunter using his Dad's influence.

Sorry, that was meant to be "Trump's team", I should have proof read properly, that was my bad.

But he told the Russians he wasn't interested?

After all the interest he showed in taking the meeting, he was only doing that to say he wasn't interested?

Please...

You've tried to link Clinton to crimes with far less evidence.

Quote:
Sorry, that was meant to be "Trump's team"

He knew that - it was the opportunity not the fact.

Then he goes on to say that his son told the Russians that he wasn't interested. That bit is BS.

You know the Russian spy that the Trump team were dealing with extensively went to prison ? She was also with Parnis and the Trump team at Trump Rallies. She got to ask a Russia based Question to Trump at one rally. Yes trump Knew who she was too.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #26 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:18am

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:58am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:33am:

NONE!

cods?

its a while since I saw it.. you saw him being dragged out of the car he had been trying to escape in......

she got the message and was rather chuffed..via her blackberry

https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillarys-war-crime-the-murder-of-muammar-gaddafi-w...

there are many videos  of him been set upon....by a group I understand Clinton was responsible for....

the gruesome details  were not shown on the video I saw.. thank fully....I presume she had the evidence he was dead..

"We came, we saw, he died...... haw, haw haw!" Quote. No guilt, no remorse ... nothing.
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Psychopath!

Qaddafi was IMO the best benevolent dictator North Africa has ever had. Had he finished his projects he would turned that region into a breadbasket of Africa. Extraordinary visionary and leader!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 1:19am

You saw that video too, Rich. You were more chuffed than Hillary.

You loved it. You certainly said so at the time.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #28 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 1:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 1:19am:
You saw that video too, Rich. You were more chuffed than Hillary.

You loved it. You certainly said so at the time.

Really?

I said that? A little twiggering going on here for Carnal.

Hillary may think that killing people may be necessary but enjoying having it done is something else.

No! One of Trumps achievements is preventing this crazy old woman becoming President!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #29 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 7:29am

Richdude wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 12:18am:
"We came, we saw, he died...... haw, haw haw!" Quote. No guilt, no remorse ... nothing.
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Psychopath!

If that's what you call psychopathic?

Let me guess, you probably think Obama is a psychopath too after saying he got "2 for the price of 1" when giving a candid account of a drone strike when his military officials were telling him the target was also sitting with an Iraqi militant leader and several others before the strike was executed?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print