Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Ozpol's Lying Liar and the Lies He Tells (Read 26645 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ozpol's Lying Liar and the Lies He Tells
Reply #225 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:10pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 6:53pm:
cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 3:09pm:
she can read pet  she can read...  btw shes not the only one   others have told the same stories about you...

bo tells goober, goober tells iq, iq tells fungus, fungus tells cods and so on and so on...not necessarily in that order and more of you involved than i named.

You all tell each other the same crap all the time, and repeat it to each other so often that you have no idea whats real or not anymore. None of you do.

we know dear    it what happens when there are only two of you posting on the same day  in monks place....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... yes    I had communication from your leader  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes again lucky me... so had to pop in I did hold my breath expecting the worst...  but sure enough another little thread devoted to me and agnes...he cant get enough of us... but then I saw his revival telling us all about how he doxxed someone who was annoying him....lolol... always have an excuse handy...the devil made me do it.. a bit like his door slamming..

but yes I did read  the sandpit...as I said another 10 minutes of my life I will never get back..so boring  all  said over and over again....

like you pet its all insults  and extreme...... no wonder you fit in so well over there...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:12pm

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:10pm:
she can read pet  she can read...  btw shes not the only one   others have told the same stories about you...

bo tells goober, goober tells iq, iq tells fungus, fungus tells cods and so on and so on...not necessarily in that order and more of you involved than i named.

You all tell each other the same crap all the time, and repeat it to each other so often that you have no idea whats real or not anymore. None of you do.

we know dear    it what happens when there are only two of you posting on the same day  in monks place....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... yes    I had communication from your leader  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes again lucky me... so had to pop in I did hold my breath expecting the worst...  but sure enough another little thread devoted to me and agnes...he cant get enough of us... but then I saw his revival telling us all about how he doxxed someone who was annoying him....lolol... always have an excuse handy...the devil made me do it.. a bit like his door slamming..

but yes I did read  the sandpit...as I said another 10 minutes of my life I will never get back..so boring  all  said over and over again....

like you pet its all insults  and extreme...... no wonder you fit in so well over there...

how is any of that relevant to what i said?

Are you drunk again?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:12pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:04pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:41pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:03pm:

Exactly...and silly biddy believes the garbage.

You accept what Mimo says without evidence? I'll remember that.

we've both seen multiple examples of it happening over the years choo choo ... just because you're oblivious to what's going on.

Of what happening? Accepting what you say without evidence? I agree, we've all seen it. Arsie should stop it.

The difference is that I was there.  BO et al, Agnes etc were not. 

you forget aussie   its all there in black and white what went on for years and years....you are not the only one who keeps files.. and records.. Grin Grin Grin

you only have to read the links AiA puts up   some really old records.....of you ranting and telling fibbies.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #228 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:14pm

What is there now.....is nothing cods.  The real PA was well before that crap you see and read at the sewer.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:15pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:41pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:03pm:

Exactly...and silly biddy believes the garbage.

You accept what Mimo says without evidence? I'll remember that.

we've both seen multiple examples of it happening over the years choo choo ... just because you're oblivious to what's going on.

Of what happening? Accepting what you say without evidence? I agree, we've all seen it. Arsie should stop it.

he said BOTH set he means him and oz...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

who pocket is he peeing in this time....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #230 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:19pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:14pm:
What is there now.....is nothing cods.  The real PA was well before that crap you see and read at the sewer.

oh its a bit like here   if you search   you will find... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you know all about that dont   

the real PA   you forget I might not have belonged but I was encouraged to read there...

and it was VILE everyone hating each other.. then mating up and taking sides then back to abusing and using every filthy word under the sun.....the sort of thing thats encouraged at monks site...

iw has long gone at least I havent seen him for about 12 months....its far too tame now I presume...

I see you still read "the crap"   hilarious.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #231 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:22pm

Jayzuz!

Quote:
the real PA   you forget I might not have belonged but I was encouraged to read there...

No-one can read the real PA cods because freediver destroyed the records.  He turned it into an ornament for his car.

IP Logged

Dwayne

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:35pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:22pm:
Jayzuz!

Quote:

No-one can read the real PA cods because freediver destroyed the records.  He turned it into an ornament for his car.

The Triple J forum is probably on the Pandora Archive, IF it was interesting enough. Spin offs are gone forever.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #233 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:14pm:

As usual, you contradict yourself, Aussie.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #234 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:24pm

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 8:15pm:
he said BOTH set he means him and oz

well choo choo was talking about oz and I cods. So yes, i mean both of us.

Of course, I'm betting you'll still not understand the conversation Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #235 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:37pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:24pm:

Of course, I'm betting you'll still not understand the conversation Cheesy Cheesy

And I'm betting you still have a problem with the English language. It's to be expected no-one understands WTF you are saying, you have even taken great pride in writing crap that no-one understands. After all you're not here to make sense but you want to take it out on people that have problems interpreting you. This is why you have no competition in the self embarrassment award.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:53pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:37pm:

And I'm betting you still have a problem with the English language. It's to be expected no-one understands WTF you are saying, you have even taken great pride in writing crap that no-one understands. After all you're not here to make sense but you want to take it out on people that have problems interpreting you. This is why you have no competition in the self embarrassment award.

ohhh, diddums is upset

when i give a fuq what a bludger like you thinks, i'll let you know Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #237 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 10:23pm

the Real Pa- ( monks dump) tries so hard to be the real real PA- whats up over there are he and mothra all holding hands and stuff now= very LOL- she will be his real love now= oh well what ever gets him
semi hard these days are whats important anyway- good luck to the lot of you  I say and behave yourselves

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 8:13am

Setanta wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:37pm:

you know he only has a few words of English set....

idiot moron fug stupid..  he uses them so often   they must be the first words he learnt..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #239 - Jan 21st, 2020 at 4:59pm

no he does much better than that over at morons ( munk) he can even spell them to the full effect

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29
Send Topic Print