Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Warren - Transgender 'Women' go to Female Prisons! (Read 1888 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Warren - Transgender 'Women' go to Female Prisons!
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:09am

Now here we go

with TODAY'S truth

Transgender Surgery: Regret Rates Highest in Male-to-Female Reassignment Operations

[quote]Urologist Miroslav Djordjevic, who specializes in gender reassignment surgery, has seen an increase in "reversal" surgeries among transgender women who want their male genitalia back. In the past five years, Djordjevic performed seven reversals in his clinic in Belgrade, Serbia. The urologist explains to The Telegraph that those who want the reversal display high levels of depression, and in some instances, suicidal thoughts. Other researchers also report hearing about such regrets.

Have a read.  Takes less than 3 minutes

and pay particular attention to the role played by hormone 'therapy' diagnosed for those flirting with the idea of 'changing'

A guy who's gone through the procedure admits he was mentally ill when he opted to transgender.  Half his mind believed himself to be a king whilst the other ….

He says his mind was damaged/influenced by hormone therapy which led to decisions he now regrets

and other doctors affirm their strong reservations about the hormone therapy and its effects upon those already suffering what we might term mental illness

I'd copy paste but too much of an issue, so read it direct

LINK Newsweek

and this is just the tip of the iceberg which someone … who are they … do NOT want you to know

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #31 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:12am

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 8:13am:
no its not really!    it isnt fair thats what I am saying....

you have listed a question about a man changing his mind....

fair enough   so what if he decides whilst doing 5 years in a female jail that he wants to remain a man...!!!!!!

what then sunshine?

That is why the decision is up to the Prison Administrator and not a one size fits all law.

Not a difficult concept.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #32 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:12am

PZ547 wrote on Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:09am:
Now here we go

with TODAY'S truth

Transgender Surgery: Regret Rates Highest in Male-to-Female Reassignment Operations

[quote]Urologist Miroslav Djordjevic, who specializes in gender reassignment surgery, has seen an increase in "reversal" surgeries among transgender women who want their male genitalia back. In the past five years, Djordjevic performed seven reversals in his clinic in Belgrade, Serbia. The urologist explains to The Telegraph that those who want the reversal display high levels of depression, and in some instances, suicidal thoughts. Other researchers also report hearing about such regrets.

Have a read.  Takes less than 3 minutes

and pay particular attention to the role played by hormone 'therapy' diagnosed for those flirting with the idea of 'changing'

A guy who's gone through the procedure admits he was mentally ill when he opted to transgender.  Half his mind believed himself to be a king whilst the other ….

He says his mind was damaged/influenced by hormone therapy which led to decisions he now regrets

and other doctors affirm their strong reservations about the hormone therapy and its effects upon those already suffering what we might term mental illness

I'd copy paste but too much of an issue, so read it direct

LINK Newsweek

and this is just the tip of the iceberg which someone … who are they … do NOT want you to know

Again, still unrelated to the topic.

IP Logged

Tap

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:23am

One of the only things I like about the Muslim race is how they get results regarding transformers. A 15 story building, a firm push, a few screams, silence, applause, problem resolved.

Next  Smiley

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:28am

Quote:
The Transgender Con? Many “Transgender” People Regret Switch

Quote:
You fundamentally can't change sex…. Transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists.”

These are not the words of a conservative organization or a fundamentalist preacher, but of former “transsexual” Alan Finch.

Having decided to “transition from male to female” at age 19, the Australian man later regretted the life-rending move and chose to once again live as his true sex approximately 15 years later. And he’s not alone.

A growing number of “transgender” people, though once sure they wanted to live as the opposite sex, now wish they'd never had their bodies surgically altered.

Writing about how the scope of “transgender” de-transition desires is hidden, Morabito writes,

The transgender lobby actively polices and suppresses discussion of sex-change regret,
and claims it’s rare (no more than “5 percent.”) [sic].

However, if you do decide to ‘de-transition’ to once again identify with the sex in your DNA, talking about it will get you targeted by trans activists.”

This is reminiscent of how the homosexual lobby has viciously attacked grown children of same-sex couples all because these people now oppose same-sex child-rearing, which The New American reported on earlier this month

Some de-transitioning “transsexuals” are speaking out, however. Starting with Finch, he told The Guardian in 2004:

"
Transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists.… You fundamentally can’t change sex....

The surgery doesn’t alter you genetically. It’s genital mutilation.

My "vagina" was just the bag of my scrotum. It’s like a pouch, like a kangaroo.

What’s scary is you still feel like you have a penis when you’re sexually aroused.

It’s like phantom limb syndrome.

It’s all been a terrible misadventure. I’ve never been a woman, just Alan.

In fact, there even is a website entitled SexChangeRegret.com, which features the stories of people such as Finch.

Another such individual is Matthew Attonley, 30, who underwent genital mutilation seven years ago and had since been living under the name “Chelsea” Attonley, but now wants to de-transition. The Daily Mail quoted him as saying last month:
It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman.
I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too.
I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically

As The Guardian also wrote in 2004:

There is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals, with many people remaining severely distressed and even suicidal after the operation, according to a medical review conducted exclusively for Guardian Weekend tomorrow.

The review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals by the University of Birmingham's aggressive research intelligence facility (Arif) found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.

… Chris Hyde, the director of Arif, said: …

"There's still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatized — often to the point of committing suicide."

Morabito cites as a good example of this late Los Angeles Times sportswriter Mike Penner.

After announcing in 2007 that he would return from a vacation as “Christine Daniels” and then becoming a “transgender” activist, he decided to de-transition the next year and reclaim his old Penner byline. But he could not reclaim his sanity.

He committed suicide in 2009.

So from the above we learn there is widespread regret by trans people after transitioning

We learn that the trans-lobby SEEKS and TARGETS transgenders who go public with their regret

they also target kids from same-sex marriages when those kids, as adults, express the wish their parents had been heterosexual and not homosexual

Gee ... sounds as if the homo and trans lobbies are Nazis and thugs, doesn't it?

Nevertheless, transgenders are so numerous that despite the persecution to which they're subjected for speaking out against transgenderism, they've created their own website

Read on, if you have an interest in this topic.  Guess the link is too big for the trans and gay lobbies to silence

then save it

show and tell to your friends

because this information is being silenced as much as possible

LINK The New American

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:39am

Quote:
Transgender surgery is rooted in the idea that doctors can cure mental illness by permanently maiming patients

Quote:
Attempting to alter one’s gender through sex reassignment surgery has become the new “holy grail” of the LGBTQ mafia, which seems to have adopted an almost fetish-like obsession with trying to completely abolish the natural order of things

Quote:
It might not be politically correct to say so, but transgenderism is a definitive mental illness that requires treatment in the form of counseling, emotional support, and even nutritional therapy – not going under the knife to try to physically look like the opposite sex

This has been confirmed by Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital, who’s on record as stating that it’s “biologically impossible” to truly change one’s sex
[/quote]

More at LINK

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 9:49am

Quote:

Lots of people making poor choices.

And having regrets.

And then having to deal with a life full of feelings, of psychic confusion.

It isn't [imo] going 'Trans', per se, which caused their psychic confusion.

What makes any human, every human suffer from [deep, personal] psychic confusion, is repeatedly making poor life choices.

And, most often, an individual will make a very poor life choice, on the basis, that they believe [mistakenly] that doing so [a poor choice] will give them a 'path' to a happier place.

To all of those troubled souls.....READ --THE BOOK OF PROVERBS-- IN THE BIBLE, ALL OF IT.

Really !!

You may find a path, back to sanity.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 16th, 2020 at 10:03am

To add to Yadda's post re: psychic confusion

there's confirmation of sorts within the written testimonies of those who participated in the mass hypnosis conducted by Dr. Wambach in the 80s

Wambach did not buy a word of past life theory, she claims, prior to her experiments in which hundreds of US university students undertook to participate.  They were mass hypnotised in large halls.  The hypnosis suggested they visit their past lives

When the experiment was concluded in each instance, participants were asked to complete a questionnaire

The results were astounding and detailed in at least two of Wambach's subsequent books which sold widely at the time

Participants -- whether or not they'd believed a word about past lives prior to the experiment, wrote of their experiences whilst under hypnosis

What emerged in many testimonies was that they'd had to make a decision about whether to live as a male or female in this, their current incarnation

Many said they'd been advised or tutored prior to making their decision.  And many claimed they had not wanted to live as a female in this incarnation because they feared how difficult life as a woman would be.  They said they'd chosen to live this, their current life, as a woman because they realised it was necessary for soul development

There were further astonishing revelations, such as many claiming they had deliberately postponed entry into this, their current life and body, with some claiming they'd delayed taking possession of this life's body for up to two years after their birth

So Yadda is correct in stating that soul enters the equation, if Dr. Wambach's participants' claims are true

And further to that:  throughout recorded history, the ratio of male to female on this planet has remained constant at 49% male and 51% female

is that what the trans lobby's architects are so desperate to undo?  Because believe me, there's far more to this than thousands of people, mostly male, choosing suddenly to 'change gender'.  They're being manipulated and conned to serve an agenda far darker, far more insidious by a cabal intent on undoing the Natural Order and replacing it with a demonic agenda of their own, using confused and homosexual dupes as tools to serve that agenda

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print