Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Send Topic Print
Drag Queens Not 4 Kids Young Libs (Read 15725 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Drag Queens Not 4 Kids Young Libs
Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:49pm

We as a family do not believe in this crap being thrown through our schools.
We removed our children and have them in distance ed.

These people that feel the need to show off their fetish to children need immediate help. They need to be told....BUT YOU'RE NOT....and get on with accepting what they are....instead of expecting us to accept what they're not.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:48pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:28pm:
All it will take is some kid planted by parents to cry that the Drag Queen with a surname based on licking other men's rectums, touched him or tried to groom him with a secret whisper and the entire Sexually Dysfunctional (because Rednecks are just financially dysfunctional) Movement will come crashing down.

Anyone who want's a successful business never hire's a Redneck either. Wink

Why would a drag queen be more likely to touch or try to groom a child than someone who isn't a drag queen?

JaSin?

Why would someone in a dress be more likely to touch or try to groom a child?

Are you suggesting that only people wearing trousers should be allowed to read stories to children?

JaSin?     Undecided

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:03pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:49pm:

These people that feel the need to show off their fetish to children need immediate help. They need to be told....BUT YOU'RE NOT....and get on with accepting what they are....instead of expecting us to accept what they're not.

BUT YOU'RE NOT, Bugs.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:08pm

We have a news item claiming a woman wants to be a man.  This woman wants strangers to pay $10,000 so she can have her breasts removed

Simultaneously, the same woman has undertaken to preach to other people's children about ….

While undertaking to preach to other people's children in a public place owned by the public, the woman chooses to appear as a man who's impersonating a woman

attention seeking?

sane behaviour?

not in my book

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:09pm

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:16pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
We have a news item claiming a woman wants to be a man.  This woman wants strangers to pay $10,000 so she can have her breasts removed

Simultaneously, the same woman has undertaken to preach to other people's children about ….

While undertaking to preach to other people's children in a public place owned by the public, the woman chooses to appear as a man who's impersonating a woman

attention seeking?

sane behaviour?

not in my book

Absolutely not.
The problem is that the mentals have infiltrated the system now so pretty much anything fkkked up goes. Safe schools....for who? Def not the majority who are clearly thinking.
I vow to protect my children from these deranged idiots. It is my duty as a father to do so.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:17pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:16pm:

attention seeking?

sane behaviour?

not in my book

Absolutely not.
The problem is that the mentals have infiltrated the system now so pretty much anything fkkked up goes. Safe schools....for who? Def not the majority who are clearly thinking.
I vow to protect my children from these deranged idiots. It is my duty as a father to do so.

Protect them from what?

How does a dress make a school less safe?

Undecided

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:24pm

How does a woman who publicly states she is turning into a man as soon as other people pay for removal of her breasts

who then appears before other people's children as a man pretending to be a woman

have the right to say ANYTHING at all about sexuality or gender to OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN in A PLACE OWNED BY THE PUBLIC

???

I believe the local council PAID by the public to build and maintain that library should be forced to EXPLAIN

(1) explain WHO authorised Good-Rim to speak to the children of RATEPAYERS and OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC about anything at all

(2) explain and provide evidence that Good-Rim is QUALIFIED to teach, read or discuss ANYTHING with other people's children

(3) explain and prove that they INFORMED RATEPAYERS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, WELL IN ADVANCE that Good-Rim ---- a woman who wants to be a man whilst simultaneously appearing as a man trying to be a woman --- would be reading to, discussing with, teaching anything at all, to their children

for starters

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:48pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:28pm:
All it will take is some kid planted by parents to cry that the Drag Queen with a surname based on licking other men's rectums, touched him or tried to groom him with a secret whisper and the entire Sexually Dysfunctional (because Rednecks are just financially dysfunctional) Movement will come crashing down.

Anyone who want's a successful business never hire's a Redneck either. Wink

Why would a drag queen be more likely to touch or try to groom a child than someone who isn't a drag queen?

That's exactly the words this Drag Queen uses to describe what they are doing in the Drag Queen Story Hour........GROOMING.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:42pm

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:49pm:

BUT YOU'RE NOT, Bugs.

https://worldofwonder.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Bugs-Bunny-in-Drag-Cartoon-...

Look at it however you like....can't argue the point so make fun of it.
Wink

This pretty well sums up trannys. They need help....and pecca, so do people like you who support it.
https://www.takimag.com/article/resisting_the_tranny_state_david_cole/

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:17pm:

attention seeking?

sane behaviour?

not in my book

Absolutely not.

Protect them from what?

Undecided

Well?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:52pm

Liberal National Club president Wilson Gavin dies after protesting against drag queens at Brisbane library

What despair drove him to the first act - and then ultimately to end it all ???

Was he of all things, a Tory with a conscience?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:17pm:

attention seeking?

sane behaviour?

not in my book

Absolutely not.

Protect them from what?

Undecided

The psycological effect on the kids. Trannies are not right in the head. Deep down they know it too. I don't give a toss what you or your links say. It has been known all along it is a disorder. A psycological disorder. It's only you sick twisted fetish driven people that want to "pretend" something is what it isn't and have that basically inscribed as law in society and shout down anyone who opposes. Well I fkkn oppose sicko's.....and as long as my arse points to the ground I will not have my children exposed to your behaviour.
Dress and behave like a decent human....no worries.

And yep...I cackle to myself when I see a weak little man in a dress and make up in public. I feel pitty for him too. To think what fkkked up abnormalities must be going on up there.....and everyone is encouraging him...calling it a her.....the poor c@#t knows he is a freak and all he gets is applause. For crying out loud, society has gawn bananas. 🤣🤣🤣

FFS...I'm not saying these adults have to change a thing. All  I'm saying is....STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:06pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:01pm:
Dress and behave like a decent human....no worries.

So, you're saying that women aren't decent humans.

Does your hatred of women stem from a childhood trauma?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Send Topic Print