Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monty Python (Holy Grail) (Read 386 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Monty Python (Holy Grail)
Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:51pm

I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail recently.
I couldn't help but notice that the entire style of performance and the nature of all the characters reflected a kind of almost perfect similarity to what all Poms experience when they come to Australia and put up with Australians. They even managed to highlight the similarity with the indifference of the French input into the movie.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Monty Python (Holy Grail)
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 1:15am

I piss in your general direction... fetchez les merde pots... and by ze way - where did you get zat terrible accahnt?  Now run away, English pig...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:12am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 1:15am:
I piss in your general direction... fetchez les merde pots... and by ze way - where did you get zat terrible accahnt?  Now run away, English pig...

Yes - I love that bit!!

But after watching a block of Monty Python on TV recently - I can't help but notice the amount of 'Poofter' discrimination they use in a lot of their clips.

Surely Bojack and the Lefties should be up in arms about this?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 1:42am

Jasin wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:12am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 1:15am:

Yes - I love that bit!!

But after watching a block of Monty Python on TV recently - I can't help but notice the amount of 'Poofter' discrimination they use in a lot of their clips.

Surely Bojack and the Lefties should be up in arms about this?

NOOO Bruces!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print