Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
just warning (Read 1140 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

just warning
Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:50pm

the good members of ozpol....the new mod of Defence  is a Dictator .. I will be honest  I have seen a few posts on his conduct here and other places less than flattering regarding his running of things  mainly his own forum which I never investigated so only took others word for how he controlled it..

but I have now experienced his behavior and felt the need to let you guys all know the risks you take upon entering the Defence section...... He locked a thread started by myself  which did get off the topic but non the less he made sure he replied to one of my posts   and then locked said thread without giving me a right of reply..

I made another thread telling him I was less than impressed and how he had proven  everyones opinion of him as a bully and a control freak... and I would never post in Defence again.....

this too he has deleted 

not up to scratch  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. or wont stand for any criticism of his awful behavior  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   who would know?..

any way he has proved everyone correct  hes a control freak... and not very nice to deal with...

I leave it up to you guys if you post there... just make sure you dont cross him or criticise him.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Jasin

Re: just warning
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 11:01pm

CODS HAS GOT THE HOTS FOR BRIAN!!

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:34am

dill!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:09am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:34am:
dill!

Does 'dill' equal 'dickhead?'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:47pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:09am:
cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:34am:
dill!

Does 'dill' equal 'dickhead?'

not in jasons case....

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:07am

When Aussie sprinkles a bit of Dill on his meal - he's envisioning a sprinkle of little Penis heads on his meal. Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:46pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:07am:
When Aussie sprinkles a bit of Dill on his meal - he's envisioning a sprinkle of little Penis heads on his meal. Cheesy

he is still smarting from his enforced holiday jasin..

looking for excuses to get someone else banned Roll Eyes   so watch your language.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:51pm

So you reckon Bwian and Black Orchid deserve each other codsy!

Both dictators!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:12pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:46pm:

looking for excuses to get someone else banned Roll Eyes   so watch your language.

Nah.....YOU watch your language.  I am all over YOU like a very unwelcomed rash.  If a Member can be banned because YOU whinge about a Member being referred to as a 'dickhead' ~ I am sure you will leave plenty of opportunities for me and others.

Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:31pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:12pm:

Nah.....YOU watch your language.  I am all over YOU like a very unwelcomed rash.  If a Member can be banned because YOU whinge about a Member being referred to as a 'dickhead' ~ I am sure you will leave plenty of opportunities for me and others.

Smiley

oh i am sure I will pet.. but you see it isnt up to me who gets banned....is it pet?...just because you are stymied  because you can only BAN in your own  little empire........ do you really think the gmods will fall over themselves to give you more POWER.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you dont call calling someone a dickhead abuse..... Angry Angry

good luck to your family and what they have to live with.... all I know is....no one says that to me... and that includes you.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:34pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:31pm:

Smiley

oh i am sure I will pet.. but you see it isnt up to me who gets banned....is it pet?...just because you are stymied  because you can only BAN in your own  little empire........ do you really think the gmods will fall over themselves to give you more POWER.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

good luck to your family and what they have to live with.... all I know is....no one says that to me... and that includes you.

Leave my Family out of it cods.

You don't think calling someone a dill abuse?

You don't think wishing my Family good luck living with me, abuse?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:34pm:
cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:31pm:

Smiley

Leave my Family out of it cods.nope

You don't think calling someone a dill abuse?nope

You don't think wishing my Family good luck living with me, abuse? and nope..

you are the one that claims  dickhead isnt abuse.. not me...  so I assume its every day speech for you...

maybe its happy hour where you are   

you think DILL is abuse.... but not dickhead.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:13pm

They are both abuse cods.  So how come you get away with abusing people?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:15pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:13pm:
They are both abuse cods.  So how come you get away with abusing people?

gees you dont know much do you petal?

Quote:
Dill is an aromatic herb with delicate, feathery green leaves. Sometimes referred to as dill weed, dill is a member of the parsley family. Dill has been around since the Middle Ages and was thought to help defend against witchcraft.Sep 5, 2019

watch that witchcraft bit at the end... Wink Wink

did you report me pet???????????????you wouldnt lie would you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:26pm

No, I have not reported you cods and I won't.  For now.  Maybe I'll just build a large file on your abusive posts first.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print