Send Topic Print
Soleimani Week (Read 4737 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Soleimani Week
Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:50am

Head religious fanatic Khomeini just handed Trump the best present he could want for: and appeal to patriotism to fend off his critics.

Timeline:

Jan 1st 2020
Ayatollah Khomeini taunts President Trump saying, Trump cannot do anything about attacks on US citizens in Iraq.

Jan. 2nd Within hours, US takes out General Soleimani and other Islamic fanatics, throwing Iran's plans in Iraq into confusion.

During the week, Western liberals try to blame the US, especially Trump, as if the Holy War had never been declared by the Khomeini regime.

Jan. 8th Coinciding with Soleimani's funeral, or what was left of him, Iran fires rockets into Iraq. All fizzers.

At the funeral, 56 Muzlum fanatics are trampled to death and 200 injured.

Jan. 9th. Iran Islamic Revolutionary Guard shoot down Ukraine airliner, and Khomeini lies about.

Jan. 11th Under international pressure Khomeini finally allows someone else admit the lie.

Jan. 12th Reports come in, of protests in Iran. No doubt those individuals will be tortured and killed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard.

All face Mecca, bow down and praise Allah for his infinite wisdom.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Soleimani Week
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:20am

Great news. If the world keeps up sanctions it will put more pressure on the regime and protesters on the streets.

I've always felt of all the Islamic countries, Iran has more hope at normality than others especially if they reach back to their pre-islamic Persian roots.

Iranians marched in fiery protests to demand Ayatollah Khamenei's resignation after officials shot down a commercial plane

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/iranians-protested-demanding-khameneis-resign...

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 12:52pm

How good is that Trump in a tight situation.
I'm impressed. Cool

...meanwhile in Australia: ScoMo Stuffs Up with his F-Troop Fire Service. Had to call in the Soldiers to cash in on the situation.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 1:10pm

It  will be even more scary when Iran
gets a nukla button.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:48pm

Soleimani attacks US embassy and Khamenei tweets nothing Trump can do.

thump_001.jpg (105 KB | 28 )
thump_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:50pm

Did someone forget to put the stuff in the missiles that goes BOOM?

ir.jpg (151 KB | 23 )
ir.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:02pm

Quote:
This is being repeated a lot by Middle East journalists: “Tehran told Washington DC through proxies that it will bomb US bases in Iraq to save face and claim it is a response for killing Soleimani. That’s why the USA emptied its bases hours before the attacks. Zero casualties.”

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1214726114385334272

That was posted online around the time of the missile attack.

What sort of leader does Iran have when he launched missiles into Iraq just to " save face"?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:08pm

Trump knew precisely how the Democrats would react, much as I knew exactly how Emily Thornberry would react, i.e. with hand-wringing, hypocrisy, idiocy and denunciation. The American public in election year, then, has to choose between an administration which acts quickly and successfully to extinguish threats to its country and its servicemen, and a bunch of challengers who can easily be portrayed as utterly averse to the US taking any action to protect itself and its interests. A satirical publication, the Babylon Bee, suggested Democrat candidates had demanded that flags be flown at half-mast to commemorate the death of Soleimani. It was, fairly obviously, a joke. And yet it gained a lot of traction on social media, especially in the US, precisely because that is the sort of thing one could imagine coming from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who once denounced cauliflowers as being agents of colonialism, the almost senile Bernie Sanders or the anti-Semitic congresswoman, Ilhan Omar. Fake news — but fake news which one could conceivably believe, because it rang true.

The problem for the left, then, is two-fold. First, it is utterly devoid of patriotism, thinking it the last refuge of a fascist, whereas the left’s voter base tends to have a certain love for its country and its history and traditions, as we perhaps saw in our own general election. Second, the left always tends to give Islamic countries a free pass, for a whole bunch of confused and convoluted reasons. It will scream its little heart out if western countries (or, of course, Russia) contravene any one of a myriad of LGBTQI shibboleths, but take no notice when homosexuals are hanged from a crane in Tehran, have their heads chopped off in Riyadh or are subjected to Quranical denunciation from a mosque in, say, Birmingham.

I think it is fair to say that the vast majority of the population, either in the UK or US (or Australia), does not go along with this kind of airheaded doublethink.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2020/01/world-war-three-no-this-was-about-trumps-se...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:09pm

Trump will get a second Term.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:08pm:
Trump knew precisely how the Democrats would react, much as I knew exactly how Emily Thornberry would react, i.e. with hand-wringing, hypocrisy, idiocy and denunciation. The American public in election year, then, has to choose between an administration which acts quickly and successfully to extinguish threats to its country and its servicemen, and a bunch of challengers who can easily be portrayed as utterly averse to the US taking any action to protect itself and its interests. A satirical publication, the Babylon Bee, suggested Democrat candidates had demanded that flags be flown at half-mast to commemorate the death of Soleimani. It was, fairly obviously, a joke. And yet it gained a lot of traction on social media, especially in the US, precisely because that is the sort of thing one could imagine coming from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who once denounced cauliflowers as being agents of colonialism, the almost senile Bernie Sanders or the anti-Semitic congresswoman, Ilhan Omar. Fake news — but fake news which one could conceivably believe, because it rang true.

The problem for the left, then, is two-fold. First, it is utterly devoid of patriotism, thinking it the last refuge of a fascist, whereas the left’s voter base tends to have a certain love for its country and its history and traditions, as we perhaps saw in our own general election. Second, the left always tends to give Islamic countries a free pass, for a whole bunch of confused and convoluted reasons. It will scream its little heart out if western countries (or, of course, Russia) contravene any one of a myriad of LGBTQI shibboleths, but take no notice when homosexuals are hanged from a crane in Tehran, have their heads chopped off in Riyadh or are subjected to Quranical denunciation from a mosque in, say, Birmingham.

I think it is fair to say that the vast majority of the population, either in the UK or US (or Australia), does not go along with this kind of airheaded doublethink.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2020/01/world-war-three-no-this-was-about-trumps-se...

Well said frank.

If the left continue to play identity politics.
If the Dow continues to sty up.
Unemployment is now t 3.5 %, the lowest in 50 years
Even the cosmos is behind trump.
Iran shooting down a plane full of Justin trudeaus constituents.

Trump is proof positive that success breeds success.
And the resentful left may well , catastrophically for them, double down and choose a more radical candidate.

In truth, Hilary had way more appeal to real America then any of the current chodes.

trump is going to tool the democratic candidate so badly

He is going to be so entertaining as he provides a running commentary on the poor dem they put up.

I actually feel sorry for whoever that is.

I think, short of trump having a coronary , he may win in the biggest landslide ever.

I don't think the left know jut how much thy are on the nose.

Commeth the hour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:15pm

Trump is a HARKONNEN.

Harkonnens eat Lannisters for breakfast.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:52pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:08pm:

Well said frank.

If the left continue to play identity politics.
If the Dow continues to sty up.
Unemployment is now t 3.5 %, the lowest in 50 years
Even the cosmos is behind trump.
Iran shooting down a plane full of Justin trudeaus constituents.

Trump is proof positive that success breeds success.
And the resentful left may well , catastrophically for them, double down and choose a more radical candidate.

In truth, Hilary had way more appeal to real America then any of the current chodes.

trump is going to tool the democratic candidate so badly

He is going to be so entertaining as he provides a running commentary on the poor dem they put up.

I actually feel sorry for whoever that is.

I think, short of trump having a coronary , he may win in the biggest landslide ever.

I don't think the left know jut how much thy are on the nose.

Commeth the hour

There will be a lot of voter fraud, a lot of illegals voting. The demographics of the US is changing very quickly.  But I am with you. Everything the Dems do strengthens Trump.

The Ocassio Cortez wheeze about US flags at half mast for Soleimani is a classic 'in a nutshell' summation of what Trump is up against. But I am fearful that the stupidity has metastasised too much.

After Trump - what?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:42pm

She has more appeal than the alleged child rapist.

She beat him by 3,000,000 votes in 2016, and she was one of the most unpopular candidates in US history.

That makes the alleged child rapist THE most unpopular candidate ever.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:45pm

"[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.' I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement — 'Everything you do for Bill'. I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:48pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:09pm:

For sure -
then Greggy will have to leave this forum forever.  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:48pm:

For sure -

How come?

I predicted that he'd get a second term the day after he won his first.

So, what exactly are you talking about gay boy?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Ugreggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:42pm:

She beat him by 3,000,000 votes in 2016, and she was one of the most unpopular candidates in US history.

You are apoplectic and a poo loser. We get it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:05pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
Ugreggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:42pm:

You are apoplectic and a poo loser. We get it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:19pm

Hgreggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:51pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:48pm:

For sure -

How come?

I predicted that he'd get a second term the day after he won his first.

So, what exactly are you talking about gay boy?

You  'ran off to NZ'. That was a lie. Leaving if Trump won - that was another. In fact you lie about everything. That's  your sole purpose: to be dishonest. 

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:59pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 12:52pm:

How good is that Trump in a tight situation.

I'm impressed. Cool

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1578355715/25#25
Quote:

No matter what his many critics say against him, Donald J Trump seems to have a 'golden touch', in the way he chooses to react to the machinations of those who would try to hurt him.  !!

e.g.
Barons - tweet image....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1578786603/4#4

There isn't a tinge of displeasure and disappointment at that thought is there jasin ?       Smiley

jasin said....

"Trump will get a second Term."

Barring his assassination.     Yes.

Soleimani Week.....                        FAIL !!

IMAGE.....

"TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES....
Please stand by while we figure out how to blame Trump"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:47pm

TRUMP

It is the PROPHECY
!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:42pm:

But he played by the rules (set down in the US Constitution, no less, about electoral colleges) and won.

Can't say the same for Hillary, even though she had been a senator, a Secretary of State and a First Lady for thee best part of 30 years.   You can see her incompetence right there.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:43pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:02pm:
Quote:
This is being repeated a lot by Middle East journalists: “Tehran told Washington DC through proxies that it will bomb US bases in Iraq to save face and claim it is a response for killing Soleimani. That’s why the USA emptied its bases hours before the attacks. Zero casualties.”

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1214726114385334272

That was posted online around the time of the missile attack.

What sort of leader does Iran have when he launched missiles into Iraq just to " save face"?

I actually believe it. They had to look tough to their hardline supporters and they knew if they actually killed some Amaericans, a schitstorm would land on their head. Remember, Iran is all about saving face.

images_181.jpg (20 KB | 11 )
images_181.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:12pm

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:26pm:

But he played by the rules (set down in the US Constitution, no less, about electoral colleges) and won.

Don't change the subject.

We're not talking about who won - we're talking about who had more appeal.

Don't you understand the difference?

Lol    Grin

Look who I'm asking - of course you don't understand.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:43pm

And now They are denying the shooting of protesters. These are the religious fanatics that Pious_Gandalf wants to have nuclear weapons.

Here's the report on the November protests against the religious order running that country. Its not a government.

(Reuters) - After days of protests across Iran last month, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei appeared impatient. Gathering his top security and government officials together, he issued an order: Do whatever it takes to stop them.

That order, confirmed by three sources close to the supreme leader’s inner circle and a fourth official, set in motion the bloodiest crackdown on protesters since the Islamic Revolution in 1979.
About 1,500 people were killed during less than two weeks of unrest that started on Nov. 15. The toll, provided to Reuters by three Iranian interior ministry officials, included at least 17 teenagers and about 400 women as well as some members of the security forces and police.
The toll of 1,500 is significantly higher than figures from international human rights groups and the United States. A Dec. 16 report by Amnesty International said the death toll was at least 304. The U.S. State Department, in a statement to Reuters, said it estimates that many hundreds of Iranians were killed, and has seen reports that number could be over 1,000.

The reason Khomeini was foaming at the mouth when his pet general got it, was that the Supreme One knows if he sets foot over the border, he is dead meat. The game has changed. Praise Allah.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:58pm

The Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French and of course the North Koreans, the Israelis, Indians and Pakistanis all have nuclear weapons.   

Name one of them that hasn't shot protesters at one time or another, please?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:12pm:

Lol    Grin

Like the sore loser you are, turd, you are pressing irrelevancies.  She lost. You are a loser.

Appeal got her nowhere. Because it's  irrelevant.

Bang on irrelevantly, turd.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:58pm:
The Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French and of course the North Koreans, the Israelis, Indians and Pakistanis all have nuclear weapons.   

Name one of them that hasn't shot protesters at one time or another, please?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, its now ' one time or another', and all history is collapsed into 'whenever'.

You are not smart enough to be even sly, Bwian.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Even you must admit that Iran has a human rights standard  which is pretty much sitting at the bottom with countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia. You don't have to do much to get shot by the police or the  military in Iran Brian. It's a suffocating religious dictatorship.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:32pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:04pm:

Even you must admit that Iran has a human rights standard  which is pretty much sitting at the bottom with countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia. You don't have to do much to get shot by the police or the  military in Iran Brian. It's a suffocating religious dictatorship.

Haven't you got the memo? All cultures are equal, all regimes are equal all religions are equal. You cannot judge them unless you are a part of them.

Book of Brian ch1 v1.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:55am

Setanta wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:32pm:

Haven't you got the memo? All cultures are equal, all regimes are equal all religions are equal. You cannot judge them unless you are a part of them.

Book of Brian ch1 v1.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poot, Setanta, wallowing in his disgust.

OK, lets see you provide a quote from me, with a link where I have made that claim?  Or like most critics will you run away, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look, I'll even provide you with a place to put your quote and link:
Quote:

Of you go.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:57am

All depends on what you're judging Iran, Hammer.  Politically, it's actually fairly free when compared to a totalitarian regime like the DPRK.   Religious, it's nearly as bad.   You can venture out of your door and not expect to get shot on a mere whim during your daily business.  It is when you take part in demonstrations that you need to watch out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:58am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:12pm:

Lol    Grin

Like the sore loser you are, turd, you are pressing irrelevancies.  She lost. You are a loser.

Appeal got her nowhere. Because it's  irrelevant.

Bang on irrelevantly, turd.

Clinton has 3,000,000 times more appeal than the alleged child rapist.

Year nine maths, innit?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:58am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:03pm:

Oh, its now ' one time or another', and all history is collapsed into 'whenever'.

You are not smart enough to be even sly, Bwian.

Unable or unwilling to answer the question, hey, Soren?  How unsurprising from a person with such a closed mind as you continually demonstrate to all of us.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:30pm

I don't think The Americans, Russians, Chinese, British, French, North Koreans, Israelis,  and Indians have got a 12th imam waiting in a well outside their capitol city (he's been down there for over a thousand years), just waiting for them to start a world war so he can climb out and finish it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:47pm

moses wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:30pm:
I don't think The Americans, Russians, Chinese, British, French, North Koreans, Israelis,  and Indians have got a 12th imam waiting in a well outside their capitol city (he's been down there for over a thousand years), just waiting for them to start a world war so he can climb out and finish it.

Amazing what you discover on the Interweb, hey, Moses?

I don't doubt there are a few Muslims who believe that but the majority in my experience don't.

I'm more frightened by the idea of the US el Presidente' believing he is a messianic figure and take it out on the rest of the world.,,   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:57am:

All depends on what you're judging Iran, Hammer.  Politically, it's actually fairly free when compared to a totalitarian regime like the DPRK.   Religious, it's nearly as bad.   You can venture out of your door and not expect to get shot on a mere whim during your daily business.  It is when you take part in demonstrations that you need to watch out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Political activists go missing in Iran Brian. Iran is a stock standard authoritarian regime. They hang gays up by their feet and execute people for blasphemy. You'd probably love it over there.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:10pm

Quote:
I don't doubt there are a few Muslims who believe that but the majority in my experience don't.

The relevant point is, the lunatic left want to give the Iranians who do believe this, nuclear bombs.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:05pm:

Political activists go missing in Iran Brian. Iran is a stock standard authoritarian regime. They hang gays up by their feet and execute people for blasphemy. You'd probably love it over there.

And why would I "love it over there", Hammer?

Have I ever suggested that anybody should "disappear"?  Have I ever suggested that gay people should be hanged by their feet or that people be executed for blasphemy?   Really?  Care to provide a quote (with link of course) where I have done so?  Look, I'll give provide you with spot to do it in:

Quote:

Off you go!  Or will you run away like all my critics, mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:12pm:

Have I ever suggested that anybody should "disappear"?  Have I ever suggested that gay people should be hanged by their feet or that people be executed for blasphemy?   Really?  Care to provide a quote (with link of course) where I have done so?  Look, I'll give provide you with spot to do it in:

Quote:

Off you go!  Or will you run away like all my critics, mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are like those normal people who turned into Nazi's. People like you have a trigger where your empty spaces are found which turns you the opposite way. Over moralizers like you have something to hide in my opinion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Hammer just nails it with a profound approach.  Cool
Lets see what Brian has to offer in response? Huh
Good boxing match this one folks. Wink

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:55am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:32pm:

Book of Brian ch1 v1.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poot, Setanta, wallowing in his disgust.

OK, lets see you provide a quote from me, with a link where I have made that claim?  Or like most critics will you run away, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look, I'll even provide you with a place to put your quote and link:
Quote:

Of you go.  Roll Eyes

How do you think Islam compares to Christianity?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm

Jesus was murdered by Mohommed.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm:

Quote:

You are like those normal people who turned into Nazi's. People like you have a trigger where your empty spaces are found which turns you the opposite way. Over moralizers like you have something to hide in my opinion.

Unable to answer the question, hey, Hammer?  Poor, poor, you.  It appears that you therefore lied and even worse attempted to cover that lie by lapsing into ad hominem insults.  I have little to hide from your likes, Hammer.  I am not "over moralising" anything.  I am asking for proof.  You have failed to provide that proof.  That means you were lying.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm:

Quote:

Unable to answer the question, hey, Hammer?  Poor, poor, you.  It appears that you therefore lied and even worse attempted to cover that lie by lapsing into ad hominem insults.  I have little to hide from your likes, Hammer.  I am not "over moralising" anything.  I am asking for proof.  You have failed to provide that proof.  That means you were lying.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you think Islam compares to Christianity, Mr Nothing-To-Hide?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #45 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:15pm

freediver wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:07pm:

Answer my questions, I might answer yours, Freediver.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:16pm

LOL. Wunaway Mr Nothing-To-Hide.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:16pm

FLIP

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:17pm

freediver wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:16pm:

Says the man who never answers questions...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:15pm:

Cowardly idiot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:00pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51pm:

Cowardly idiot.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Playing in your favourite mud patch again?  Really?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:12pm

Bewildered, unimaginative, unoriginal, inarticulate coward = Bwianesque.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:06pm

Nobody wants to answer questions.  Grin Grin
Funny as.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:22pm

freediver wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:16pm:

Excuse me, FD, do you mind if I ask a question?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 2:09pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:12pm:
Bewildered, unimaginative, unoriginal, inarticulate coward = Bwianesque.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Playing in your favourite mud patch again?  Really?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 4:55pm

We are waiting for you to answer this one brian.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 5:01pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 4:55pm:

We are waiting for you to answer this one brian.

Well, you'll be waiting a long, long time.  I have had questions before Freediver for years and you have said nothing about his inability to answer them...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 6:09pm

Comparison:

islam is a satanic death cult, designed to support and recruit the suicide jihadist.

The suicide jihadist is allah's favoured muslim, he / she is promised wealth, sex slaves and booty for the taking, this promise is enhanced by the fact that the jihadist who actually dies while slaughtering the enemies of allah, is automatically given entry into paradise.

islamic paradise turns out to be a brothel, staffed with hour'is with big tits and little boys scattered like pearls in the brothel.

Christianity is the paradigm of the Hebrew writings.

The Hebrews foretold that a Messiah would be forth coming, who would bear the brunt for the sins of man, for those with faith.

There are no physical promises, Christ told the people that the afterlife is in the spirit, that people should worship in spirit and truth, Christianity is about the welfare of your soul / inner self / spirit.

Paradise is a spiritual place where the spirit of righteousness reigns supreme, the goal is to be reconciled spiritually with this righteousness.

The spirit of evil (satan / allah) is not in paradise it's the exact opposite. The inner self / spirit / soul of evil people ends up harmonized with this spirit of evil (satan).

So one (islam), is a physical death cult, of hate, rape, torture and mass slaughter, with a brothel as paradise.

The other (Christianity), is a doctrine of peace and love with the goal of the soul being reconciled with spiritual righteousness in paradise.

Conclusion: The two are the anti-thesis of each other.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 10:10pm

Islam was invented to get back what Christianity stole from Judaism.

Judaism is a Middle-Eastern interpretation of Asia.
Christianity is a Middle-Eastern interpretation of Europe.
Mohommedism is a Middle-Eastern interpretation of Africa.
These are Books 'themed' on those Old Worlds and the Religious Healing of the Middle-East, is different to the Medical Healing of Europe.

What the Germans did to the Jews,
the Moslems will soon do to the French.
Then the Mafia-led Italians will get the unarmed Moslems of an Empire no more.
Their pleas for International help will fall on deaf ears.
Only Israel comes to their aid and gets the Italians.
Israel and Islam will Unite (IstarI) as one.
Then it will be Britains turn.

Jesus was a Jewish Messiah
Hitler was a Jewish Prophet
Mohommed was a Moslem Prophet
'_________' will be a Moslem Messiah (who will die for his people of France)

What goes around, comes around. Tongue

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:26pm

Quote:
_________' will be a Moslem Messiah (who will die for his people of France)

Would that be the 12th imam, who has lived down a well for about a thousand years or more, who will climb out to kill every non muslim (Christians in particular), after the muzzies start the daddy of all wars?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 4:33pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 2:48pm

? & ?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #62 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 12:34pm

Now here's some info on QS that I haven't heard before.

Iran captured 100s of fleeing al Qaeda members including Bin Ladens family members AND Zarqawi. QS funded, equipped them then set them loose in Iraq to kill Shia to create a civil war in Iraq.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sinister-genius-of-qassem-soleimani-11578681560

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #63 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 12:35pm

The Sinister Genius of Qassem Soleimani
The Iranian commander harnessed both Shiite extremists and Sunni radicals, even as he built a ‘foreign legion’ to project Iran’s power

In 2003, in the run-up to the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, the Iranian regime was ridden with anxiety. President George W. Bush had included Iran in his post-9/11 “axis of evil” in a famous 2002 speech. I interviewed many Iranian officials at the time as a Tehran-based analyst with the International Crisis Group, and I vividly remember their fear that the U.S. might turn next to Tehran.

In those anxious days, Gen. Qassem Soleimani —the powerful commander of Iran’s Quds Force, who was killed this week by a U.S. airstrike in Baghdad—performed an act of unsettling geopolitical genius that still echoes today.

After the U.S. military campaign to topple the Taliban began, Iran detained hundreds of al Qaeda fighters fleeing Afghanistan, including some members of Osama bin Laden’s family and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the future leader of al Qaeda in Iraq. Many Iranians saw these jihadists as a threat—Sunni zealots who hated overwhelmingly Shiite Iran. Yet Soleimani, the architect of the Islamic Republic’s plans for regional dominance, realized that they could also be an asset.

In their book “The Exile,” investigative journalists Cathy Scott-Clark and Adrian Levy describe the journey of many al Qaeda members who spent months and even years as “guests” of Iran. Soleimani broke bread with bin Laden’s sons, who affectionately called him Hajji Qassem, Ms. Scott-Clark and Mr. Levy write. He appointed two senior Quds Force officers to “provide the guests with whatever they needed,” including refrigerators, widescreen TVs and an “unlimited budget” to furnish a religious library. Saif al-Adel, a notorious al Qaeda explosives expert, had access to a sports complex in a posh Tehran neighborhood, where he swam laps alongside Western diplomats.

If the U.S.-led Iraq war was intended, in part, to cow Iran by establishing a strong U.S. military presence in Iraq and to create a flourishing Shiite democracy to undermine the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic next door, Iran would do everything it could to ensure that America’s experiment turned into a smoldering failure. Before the war began in March 2003, Soleimani’s Quds Force freed many of the Sunni jihadists that Iran had been holding captive, unleashing them against the U.S.

That August, Zarqawi and his forces conducted three deadly bombings in Iraq—against U.N. headquarters and the Jordanian embassy in Baghdad and a major Shiite shrine in Najaf, a southern Iraqi city holy to Shiites. These blows devastated the U.S.-led war from the beginning. By targeting Shiite shrines and civilians, killing thousands of Iran’s fellow Shiites, Zarqawi helped to radicalize Iraq’s Shiite majority and pushed them closer to Iran—and to Soleimani, who could offer them protection. Just months after the U.S. invasion, the debate in Washington had shifted sharply: Instead of asking how a triumphant U.S. could help Iraq to shape Iran, the question became how an embattled U.S. could stop Iran from shaping Iraq.

Under Soleimani’s command, Iran became the only country in the region capable of harnessing both Shiite extremism and, at times, Sunni radicalism too. His sinister genius in bridging sectarian divides has given Iran an enormous asymmetric advantage over its great Sunni Arab rival in the Gulf, Saudi Arabia. All Shiite extremists are willing to fight for Iran, while most Sunni extremists—including al Qaeda and Islamic State—want to overthrow Saudi Arabia, which they see as a corrupt, impious agent of the West.

Soleimani conceived of using Sunni jihadists to fight the U.S. in much the same way that the U.S. used Sunni jihadists to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s. Iran’s Shiite theocracy has managed, at times, to cooperate tactically with deadly Sunni extremist groups—including the Taliban in Afghanistan and the Palestinian groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad—against their common foes, the U.S. and Israel, even as Iran has been fighting on the front lines against the Sunni fanatics of Islamic State.

During the Obama administration, Gen. Stanley McChrystal criticized Tehran for providing weapons and training inside Iran to Taliban insurgents targeting U.S. troops. In 2018, Israel’s top general, Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot, said that Iran had increased its funding in the Gaza Strip for Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad to $100 million a year.

Perhaps no American military commander knew Soleimani better than former Gen. David Petraeus, who commanded U.S. troops in Iraq at the height of the war’s fury, much of which was inflicted by Soleimani. Gen. Petraeus considered Soleimani “a combination of CIA director, JSOC [Joint Special Operations Command] commander and regional envoy.” Soleimani “has the blood of well over 600 U.S. and coalition soldiers on his hands, and the blood of countless others as well, in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Afghanistan—in each of which he supported, funded, trained, equipped and often directed powerful Shiite militias,” Gen. Petraeus told me this week.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #64 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 12:35pm

Cont

This highlights another of Soleimani’s hugely important legacies. He also cultivated a 50,000-strong Shiite foreign legion—based on the model of Hezbollah, the powerful Shiite militia that is Iran’s proxy and cat’s-paw in Lebanon—to fill power vacuums in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen and to threaten the ruling establishments in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and other Gulf countries.

With Soleimani leading the charge, these Shiite militias helped to preserve the rule of Syria’s brutal dictator Bashar al-Assad, who remains Iran’s key Arab ally. At a time of great economic hardship in Iran, Tehran provided billions of dollars to arm, train and pay tens of thousands of Arab, Afghan and Pakistani Shiite militants—a force that helped Mr. Assad to crush the Syrian opposition and the Sunni Islamist rebels who rose up to defy his rule.

These achievements made the soft-spoken, diminutive Soleimani a commanding figure in Tehran. An Iranian adage holds that if you look closely at the manicured hands of the country’s ruling clerics—especially the hard-liners romanticizing martyrdom and calling for the destruction of Israel and the West—you will see that most of them have never known manual labor, let alone war. Not Soleimani. He didn’t need to breathe rhetorical fire; his entire career had been drenched in blood, and everyone knew it.

Ali Alfoneh, a Danish-Iranian scholar who is an expert on Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and a critic of the Islamic Republic, studied Soleimani for more than a decade and developed a grudging admiration for his personal bravery. During the vicious 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war, Mr. Alfoneh told me, “Soleimani was a commander who personally went on reconnaissance missions behind enemy lines prior to each attack, kissed each man under his command before the attack and prayed to be martyred.”

One senior Iraqi official who used to meet frequently with Soleimani had a less flattering view, likening the general to a mob boss whose conspicuous civility was punctuated with subtle yet clear demands and threats. “Remember that radical group who we helped you eradicate?” the Iraqi official said with a smile, mimicking Soleimani. “It would be a real shame if they came back.”

Iranian officials now say that their revenge for Soleimani’s killing will be to drive the U.S. from Iraq. But Iraqi leaders may not prove to be grateful. A former U.S. military intelligence officer who served in Iraq told me, “No one in Iraq will say it publicly, at least not yet, but most Iraqi politicians hated Soleimani. They resented his heavy-handedness, his instructions of what to do and what not to do. They feared his constantly implied threat that he’d have them fired or even assassinated if they didn’t toe the line.”

The U.S. officer added, “How many times did he fly into Baghdad or Najaf or Sulaymaniyah to tell Iraqis they weren’t allowed to do what’s in their national interest, or weren’t allowed to be prime minister or interior minister, or arm one faction of Iraqis against another faction of Iraqis? They’re all saying privately: good riddance.”

—Mr. Sadjadpour is a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print