Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Soleimani Week
Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:55am

Setanta wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:32pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:58pm:
The Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French and of course the North Koreans, the Israelis, Indians and Pakistanis all have nuclear weapons.   

Name one of them that hasn't shot protesters at one time or another, please?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Even you must admit that Iran has a human rights standard  which is pretty much sitting at the bottom with countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia. You don't have to do much to get shot by the police or the  military in Iran Brian. It's a suffocating religious dictatorship.

Haven't you got the memo? All cultures are equal, all regimes are equal all religions are equal. You cannot judge them unless you are a part of them.

Book of Brian ch1 v1.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poot, Setanta, wallowing in his disgust.

OK, lets see you provide a quote from me, with a link where I have made that claim?  Or like most critics will you run away, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look, I'll even provide you with a place to put your quote and link:
Quote:

Of you go.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:57am

The Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French and of course the North Koreans, the Israelis, Indians and Pakistanis all have nuclear weapons.   

Name one of them that hasn't shot protesters at one time or another, please?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Even you must admit that Iran has a human rights standard  which is pretty much sitting at the bottom with countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia. You don't have to do much to get shot by the police or the  military in Iran Brian. It's a suffocating religious dictatorship.

All depends on what you're judging Iran, Hammer.  Politically, it's actually fairly free when compared to a totalitarian regime like the DPRK.   Religious, it's nearly as bad.   You can venture out of your door and not expect to get shot on a mere whim during your daily business.  It is when you take part in demonstrations that you need to watch out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:58am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:12pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:42pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
In truth, Hilary had way more appeal to real America then any of the current chodes.

She has more appeal than the alleged child rapist.

She beat him by 3,000,000 votes in 2016, and she was one of the most unpopular candidates in US history.

That makes the alleged child rapist THE most unpopular candidate ever.

But he played by the rules (set down in the US Constitution, no less, about electoral colleges) and won.

Don't change the subject.

We're not talking about who won - we're talking about who had more appeal.

Don't you understand the difference?

Lol    Grin

Look who I'm asking - of course you don't understand.

Like the sore loser you are, turd, you are pressing irrelevancies.  She lost. You are a loser.

Appeal got her nowhere. Because it's  irrelevant.

Bang on irrelevantly, turd.

We're not talking about who won - we're talking about who had more appeal.

Clinton has 3,000,000 times more appeal than the alleged child rapist.

Year nine maths, innit?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:58am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:03pm:

Oh, its now ' one time or another', and all history is collapsed into 'whenever'.

You are not smart enough to be even sly, Bwian.

Unable or unwilling to answer the question, hey, Soren?  How unsurprising from a person with such a closed mind as you continually demonstrate to all of us.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:30pm

I don't think The Americans, Russians, Chinese, British, French, North Koreans, Israelis,  and Indians have got a 12th imam waiting in a well outside their capitol city (he's been down there for over a thousand years), just waiting for them to start a world war so he can climb out and finish it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:47pm

moses wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:30pm:
I don't think The Americans, Russians, Chinese, British, French, North Koreans, Israelis,  and Indians have got a 12th imam waiting in a well outside their capitol city (he's been down there for over a thousand years), just waiting for them to start a world war so he can climb out and finish it.

Amazing what you discover on the Interweb, hey, Moses?

I don't doubt there are a few Muslims who believe that but the majority in my experience don't.

I'm more frightened by the idea of the US el Presidente' believing he is a messianic figure and take it out on the rest of the world.,,   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:57am:

All depends on what you're judging Iran, Hammer.  Politically, it's actually fairly free when compared to a totalitarian regime like the DPRK.   Religious, it's nearly as bad.   You can venture out of your door and not expect to get shot on a mere whim during your daily business.  It is when you take part in demonstrations that you need to watch out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Political activists go missing in Iran Brian. Iran is a stock standard authoritarian regime. They hang gays up by their feet and execute people for blasphemy. You'd probably love it over there.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:10pm

Quote:
I don't doubt there are a few Muslims who believe that but the majority in my experience don't.

The relevant point is, the lunatic left want to give the Iranians who do believe this, nuclear bombs.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:05pm:

Political activists go missing in Iran Brian. Iran is a stock standard authoritarian regime. They hang gays up by their feet and execute people for blasphemy. You'd probably love it over there.

And why would I "love it over there", Hammer?

Have I ever suggested that anybody should "disappear"?  Have I ever suggested that gay people should be hanged by their feet or that people be executed for blasphemy?   Really?  Care to provide a quote (with link of course) where I have done so?  Look, I'll give provide you with spot to do it in:

Quote:

Off you go!  Or will you run away like all my critics, mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:12pm:

Have I ever suggested that anybody should "disappear"?  Have I ever suggested that gay people should be hanged by their feet or that people be executed for blasphemy?   Really?  Care to provide a quote (with link of course) where I have done so?  Look, I'll give provide you with spot to do it in:

Quote:

Off you go!  Or will you run away like all my critics, mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are like those normal people who turned into Nazi's. People like you have a trigger where your empty spaces are found which turns you the opposite way. Over moralizers like you have something to hide in my opinion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Hammer just nails it with a profound approach.  Cool
Lets see what Brian has to offer in response? Huh
Good boxing match this one folks. Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 11:55am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:32pm:

Haven't you got the memo? All cultures are equal, all regimes are equal all religions are equal. You cannot judge them unless you are a part of them.

Book of Brian ch1 v1.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poot, Setanta, wallowing in his disgust.

OK, lets see you provide a quote from me, with a link where I have made that claim?  Or like most critics will you run away, Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look, I'll even provide you with a place to put your quote and link:
Quote:

Of you go.  Roll Eyes

How do you think Islam compares to Christianity?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm

Jesus was murdered by Mohommed.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm:

Quote:

You are like those normal people who turned into Nazi's. People like you have a trigger where your empty spaces are found which turns you the opposite way. Over moralizers like you have something to hide in my opinion.

Unable to answer the question, hey, Hammer?  Poor, poor, you.  It appears that you therefore lied and even worse attempted to cover that lie by lapsing into ad hominem insults.  I have little to hide from your likes, Hammer.  I am not "over moralising" anything.  I am asking for proof.  You have failed to provide that proof.  That means you were lying.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:13pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 5:20pm:

Quote:

Unable to answer the question, hey, Hammer?  Poor, poor, you.  It appears that you therefore lied and even worse attempted to cover that lie by lapsing into ad hominem insults.  I have little to hide from your likes, Hammer.  I am not "over moralising" anything.  I am asking for proof.  You have failed to provide that proof.  That means you were lying.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you think Islam compares to Christianity, Mr Nothing-To-Hide?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print