Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Morrison links fires to climate change (Read 11641 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Morrison links fires to climate change
Reply #15 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:52am

What about all the fracking going on lately? CSG has ruined this country ....and they were told years ago that it would. Now....here we are.

The amount of water dammed up around the place.....taking water from all the creeks, artisan basin, groundwater etc. This all will have an effect on environment.

Wake up people. Global warming is a hoax.
Man made global warming is not us driving our cars around...no... it's big buisiness changing our environments. They are creating an environment.

I found this vid the other day. The start is what I am referring to.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:01am

Oh....and the fires are the result of some sick twisted c@#ts who go around lighting them.
The bush doesn't just spontainously combust.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #17 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:02am

juliar wrote on Jan 6th, 2020 at 7:48pm:
One suspects I am NOT the one living under the sand as I see the FACTS clearly that are before every Australian - the sick diseased Greenies are clearly responsible for the bush fires by banning the clearing of undergrowth.

Voter retribution is coming for the repulsive Greenies.

The greenies have not the power to do that

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:27am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:02am:
juliar wrote on Jan 6th, 2020 at 7:48pm:
One suspects I am NOT the one living under the sand as I see the FACTS clearly that are before every Australian - the sick diseased Greenies are clearly responsible for the bush fires by banning the clearing of undergrowth.

Voter retribution is coming for the repulsive Greenies.

The greenies have not the power to do that

Spot

Nor do they have any such policies.

This is their policy:

"Our policy on this is clear and hasn't changed recently.

"The Australian Greens support hazard reduction burning (before bushfire season) to reduce the impact of bushfire when guided by the best scientific, ecological and emergency service expertise."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #19 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:41am

NSW also exceeded all their hazard reduction goals leading up to this, there was no reduction, and this was despite the funding cuts the local state government implemented.

NSW also exceeded all their hazard reduction goals leading up to this, there was no reduction, and this was despite the funding cuts the local state government implemented.

Quote:
Is there a drop in hazard reduction?
A spokesperson for the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment said that the National Parks and Wildlife Service carried out hazard reduction activities across more than 139,000ha in 2018 and 2019.

The NPWS had a hazard reduction target to treat 680,000ha of parks and reserves in the five years from 2011, which the spokesperson said it had exceeded.

The spokesperson added: “Hazard reduction is just one way of preparing for bushfires – it doesn’t remove the threat of fire.”

Bradstock says: “In New South Wales, hazard reduction work is governed by policies that are set by coordinating committee chaired by the Rural Fire Service. They bring together all players – with representatives from farmers, environmental groups and governments.

“Hazard reduction work has increased because of increased funding to the RFS and to national parks. There has been more carried out in recent years than in previous decades.”

Link

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:46am

Holy Moses, the loonies are out in force all trying to deny the TRUTH.

ScoMo did NOT link the bush fires to the Greenies Climate Change SCAM. Why would he as it is all bulldust.

ScoMo leaves that bulldust to Anal who is controlled by the sick Greenies because Labor needs the sick Greenies to get the numbers.

How many of the arsonists are Lunatic Extremist Greenies ?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:57am

juliar wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:46am:
Holy Moses, the loonies are out in force all trying to deny the TRUTH.

ScoMo did NOT link the bush fires to the Greenies Climate Change SCAM. Why would he as it is all bulldust.

ScoMo leaves that bulldust to Anal who is controlled by the sick Greenies because Labor needs the sick Greenies to get the numbers.

wut?

Firstly, he said this,

“Let me be clear to the Australian people, our emissions reductions policies will both protect our environment and seek to reduce the risk and hazard we are seeing today."

If climate change is a hoax, how will reducing emissions "both protect our environment and seek to reduce the risk and hazard we are seeing today."?

Secondly, how do the Green control anything?

In NSW alone the Hazard Reduction decisions are made by, "policies that are set by coordinating committee chaired by the Rural Fire Service. They bring together all players – with representatives from farmers, environmental groups and governments."

How is that, "The Greenies"?

Thirdly, How many of the arsonists are right-wing extremists ?

Where is the "TRUTH" in anything you've said?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:19am

an awful lot of people have been charges with arson   sad.......one man alone in ACT was caught lighting several..........they do it on purpose......then we have the people who go camping  yes camping or bushwalking

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/hills-shire-times/campers-in-north-s...

in the NATIONAL PARK of all places.....

seriously sad there is an awful lot going on out there  oh yes and now looters... wouldnt you know?

I dont search out if they are right or left wing  not sure why that matters at times like this 

all I know   we seem to have our share of bad people....

the police are going to name and shame those people who did burnt outs and robbed the local servo after leaving the Summer Nats in ACT..... on social media

its time we named and shamed a few others I am think> Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:55am

A fire is delibratly lit by a shyte c@#t human. (They should all be shot dead on the spot when caught imo)
This fire turns into a monster, out of control raging inferno...creating its own weather patterns etc.

OUR honest hardworking gov then try to shift blame on to the current global climate situation propaganda circulating our information networks.
How the fkkkn hell can this happen? How can people swallow this garbage.
The fire is delibratly lit ffs....NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING AT ALL!

I bet that if not one fire was lit in NSW that there would be.......NO FIRES AT ALL!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:59am

The shamed and discredited Greenies are finished.

who is Anal going to try to woo to get his numbers now ?

And ScoMo did NOT link the naturally occurring bushfires to the fraudulent Greenies Climate Change SCAM. Why would he as it is all bulldust ?

No it is Anal doing this as he tries to suck up to the wreckage of the collapsing shamed Lunatic Extremist Greenies.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:04am

cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:19am:
an awful lot of people have been charges with arson   sad.......one man alone in ACT was caught lighting several..........they do it on purpose......then we have the people who go camping  yes camping or bushwalking

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/hills-shire-times/campers-in-north-s...

in the NATIONAL PARK of all places.....

seriously sad there is an awful lot going on out there  oh yes and now looters... wouldnt you know?

I dont search out if they are right or left wing  not sure why that matters at times like this 

all I know   we seem to have our share of bad people....

the police are going to name and shame those people who did burnt outs and robbed the local servo after leaving the Summer Nats in ACT..... on social media

its time we named and shamed a few others I am think> Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Climate change doesn't start fires.

I agree that the arsonists need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

There is however more to the equation than how the fires are started.

I've seen sap magnify sunlight and start a fire.  Lightning strikes, Power Lines, Careless morons, accidents, industry, we can't prevent the fires from starting.

You're again trying to distract away from the topic and muddy the waters.  You're not as bad as some so maybe that's uncalled for, my bad.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:06am

juliar wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:59am:

The shamed and discredited Greenies are finished.

who is Anal going to try to woo to get his numbers now ?

And ScoMo did NOT link the naturally occurring bushfires to the fraudulent Greenies Climate Change SCAM. Why would he as it is all bulldust ?

Exact quote from him,

Quote:
“Let me be clear to the Australian people, our emissions reductions policies will both protect our environment and seek to reduce the risk and hazard we are seeing today."

It's there in black and white... Do you want the video so you can ignore that too?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:08am

Skippy the not very bright uneducated Greeny Kangyroo is kind of sad and pathetic as she tries and fails to sound intelligent. Her weak mind is just not up to mixing it with the big boys.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:10am

juliar wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:08am:
Skippy the not very bright uneducated Greeny Kangyroo is kind of sad and pathetic as she tries and fails to sound intelligent. Her weak mind is just not up to mixing it with the big boys.

Do you want the video or not?

It's really not a hard concept to understand...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:14am

juliar wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 10:59am:

Do you think the Guardian made up the quotes?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print