Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Non-moslems who support the Taliban (Read 1175 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Non-moslems who support the Taliban
Jan 4th, 2020 at 9:25pm

Non-moslems who support the Taliban

Its what       dhimmitude      is all about.

WWW search....
Security giant and telecoms provider sued over alleged ‘protection payments’ to Taliban jihadis in Afghanistan

Quote:

Security giant and telecoms provider sued over alleged ‘protection payments’ to Taliban jihadis in Afghanistan

This is the very definition of dhimmitude.

The non-Muslim enters the dhimma, or contract of protection, and pays money to the Muslims in exchange for the right to live as a non-Muslim, as long as he submits to Islamic hegemony.

.....The complaint alleges that the corporations either directly made, or turned a blind eye to, ‘protection payments’ to the terrorist organizations in order to preserve their business in Afghanistan and divert attacks away from their own business interests.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/security-giant-and-telecoms-provider-sued-ove...

It is Western corporate corruption, induced by threats from followers of ISLAM.

Aka, 'Lets go along, to get along'.      ....or, what money grubbing 'whores' do.

And it is a lesson in how moslem majority jurisdictions are 'willing' to live in 'harmony' with non-moslems.
[i.e. 'harmony' and 'tolerance' with non-moslems can occur,    whenever some moslems are able to materially 'profit' from the subjection of local non-moslems.]

WWW search....
dhimmitude, the status of minorities under islamic rule

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/dhimmitude

IN THE COMMENTS.....
Quote:

DHazard says      

Jan 3, 2020 at 4:22 pm

This is how terrorism works,         “I will make life miserable for you, your family and your employees unless you pay me”.

It’s called extortion.

Muhammad added religion.

Highway theft/murder/rape etc. were now called Jihad and protection money was renamed Jizya.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/security-giant-and-telecoms-provider-sued-ove...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Non-moslems who support the Taliban
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 2:30pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 4th, 2020 at 9:25pm:
[size=14]

Quote:

DHazard says      

Jan 3, 2020 at 4:22 pm

This is how terrorism works,         “I will make life miserable for you, your family and your employees unless you pay me”.

It’s called extortion.

Muhammad added religion.

Highway theft/murder/rape etc. were now called Jihad and protection money was renamed Jizya.

That sounds  right, extortion with Allah added in.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:34pm

the following judgement says it all about how infidels are / were treated by muslims under shar'ia and Dhimmitude

The Answer Of The Shaikh Hasan Al Kafrawi, The Shafiite [Professor of canon law in Cairo, d. 1788 CE

Praise be to allah, the guide of the right way!
The decision given by the Shaikh ar-Ramli [a great Cairo legal authority, d. 1596], by the Shaikh al-Islam [the muslim religious authority in Constantinople], and by the learned scholars whose decrees can hardly be written down here, may be worded as follows: "It is forbidden to the tolerated peoples living on muslim territory to clothe themselves in the same manner as the chiefs, the scholars, and the nobles. They should not be allowed to clothe themselves in costly fabrics which have been cut in the modes which are forbidden to them, in order that they may not offend the sensibilities of poor muslims and in order that their faith in their religion should not be shaken by this.

[Poor muslims may regret their faith when they see how well-dressed the Christians and Jews are.]
"They should not be permitted to employ mounts like the muslims. They must use neither saddles, nor iron-stirrups, in order to be distinguished from the true believers. They must under no circumstance ride horses because of the noble character of this animal. The most-high has said [qu'ran 8:62]: 'And through powerful squadrons [of horses] through which you will strike terror into your own and allah's enemies.'
[A verse of the qu'ran makes a good support for a law. Verses may even be torn out of their context.]
"They should not be permitted to take muslims into their service because allah has glorified the people of islam. he has given them his aid and has given them a guarantee by these words [qu'ran 3:140]: 'Surely allah will never give preeminence to unbelievers over the true believers.' Now this is just what is happening today, for their servants are muslims taken from among men of a mature age or from those who are still young. This is one of the greatest scandals to which the guardians of authority must put an end. It is wrong to greet them even with a simple 'how-do-you-do'; to serve them, even for wages, at the baths or in what relates to their riding animals; and it is forbidden to accept anything from their hand, for that would be an act of debasement by the faithful. They are forbidden while going through the streets to ape the manners of the muslims, and still less those of the cities of the religion. They shall only walk single-file, and in narrow lanes they must withdraw even more into the most cramped part of the road.

To be continued
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:41pm by moses »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:42pm

continued from above

"One may read that which follows in Bukhari and muslim [religious authorities of the ninth century]: 'Jews and Christians shall never begin a greeting; if you encounter one of them on the road, push him into the narrowest and tightest spot.' The absence of every mark of consideration toward them is obligatory for us; we ought never to give them the place of honor in an assembly when a muslim is present. This is in order to humble them and to honor the true believers. They should under no circumstances acquire muslim slaves, white or black. Therefore they should get rid of the slaves which they now have for the), have no right to own them. If one of their slaves who was formerly an infidel, becomes a muslim, he shall be removed from them, and his master, willingly or unwillingly, shall be compelled to sell him and to accept the price for him.

"It is no longer permitted them to put themselves, with respect to their houses, on an equal footing with the dwellings of their muslim neighbors, and still less to build their buildings higher. If they are of the same height, or higher, it is incumbent upon us to pull them down to a size a little less than the houses of the true believers. This conforms to the word of the prophet: 'islam rules, and nothing shall raise itself above it.' This is also in order to hinder them from knowing where our weak spots are and in order to make a distinction between their dwellings and ours.

"They are forbidden to build new churches, chapels, or monasteries in any muslim land. We should destroy everything that is of new construction in every place,  founded under the muslim religion, for it is said in a tradition of Umar: 'No church shall be built in islam.' They shall no longer be permitted to repair the parts of these [post-islamic] buildings which are in ruins. However, the old buildings [of pre-islamic times] which are found in a land whose population had embraced islam need not be destroyed. They shall not, however, be enlarged by means of repairs or otherwise. In case the tolerated peoples [Jews, Christians, etc.] act contrary to these provisions we will be obliged to destroy everything that has been added to the original size of the building. [Only pre-islamic churches and synagogues may be repaired; new ones must be torn down.]

"Entrance into muslim territory by infidels of foreign lands under the pact guaranteeing protection to the tolerated peoples is permitted only for the time necessary to settle their business affairs. If they exceed this period, their safe-conduct having expired, they will be put to death or be subject to the payment of the head-tax.[Jews and Christians of foreign lands must pay a special head-tax if they wish to remain permanently in Muslim lands.] As to those with whom the ruler may have signed treaties, and with whom he, for whatever motive, may have granted a temporary truce, they form only the smallest fraction. But they, too, must not pass the fixed limit of more than four months [without paying the tax], particularly if this occurs at a time when Islam is prosperous and flourishing. The most-high has said [qu'ran 2: 2341: 'They should wait four months,' and he has again said [47:37]: 'Do not show any cowardice, and do not at all invite the unbelievers to a peace when you have the upper-hand and may allah be with you.'

"Their men and women are ordered to wear garments different from those of the muslims in order to be distinguished from them. They are forbidden to exhibit anything which might scandalize us, as, for instance, their fermented liquors, and if they do not conceal these from us, we are obliged to pour them into the street."

This which precedes is only a part of that which has been written on this subject, and if we should wish to mention it all here it would take too long. But this brief recital will be sufficient for those men whose intelligence allah has enlightened, to whom he has given the breath of life, and whose inner thoughts he has sanctified. Now let us beg the sovereign master of the world to extend his justice over humanity universally, in order that they may direct all their efforts toward raising with firmness the banner of the religion.

In a tradition of the sincere and faithful [Calif Abu Bekr, 632-634] it is likewise said: "The abolition of a sacrilegious innovation is preferable to the permanent operation of the law." In another tradition it is also said: "One hour of justice is worth more than sixty years of ritual." The verses of the qu'ran and the traditions are very numerous on this subject, and they are known by all the faithful. allah has cursed the former nations because they have not condemned scandalous things; and he has said [qu'ran 5:82]: "They [the children of Israel] seek not at all to turn one another from the bad actions which they have committed. 0 how detestable were their actions. But he has punished these men because of their obstinate conduct." The most-high has also said [qu'ran 9: 1 131: "Those who bid what is right and forbid what is wrong, who observe the divine precepts, will be rewarded. Announce these glad tidings to the muslims."
May the most high allah admit us to the number of this company and may he lead us in the paths of his favor. Certainly allah is powerful in everything; he is full of mercy to his servants; he sees all.
Written by the humble Hasan al Kafrawi, the Shafiite. (1772 CE)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:49pm

Quote:
"Islamophobia" is a term used for the "dislike or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force".[1] Nearly all Islamophobes are also xenophobes, who have a generalised dislike of foreigners.
[...]
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first known use of the term occurred in the 1920s,[3] though it has come into more frequent use since the 1997 publication of Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All by the Runnymede Trust,[4][5] and even more so to describe the backlash against Muslims following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[6][7]

[Source]
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:51pm

So everyone who dislikes Islam is an Islamophobe? Doesn't that include you Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:49pm:
Quote:
"Islamophobia" is a term used for the "dislike or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force".[1] Nearly all Islamophobes are also xenophobes, who have a generalised dislike of foreigners.
[...]
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first known use of the term occurred in the 1920s,[3] though it has come into more frequent use since the 1997 publication of Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All by the Runnymede Trust,[4][5] and even more so to describe the backlash against Muslims following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[6][7]

[Source]
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What's to like and cherish about Islam? I can't think of anything. Can you, Bwian?

What do you uphold and cherish about Islam?

There are lost of abhorrent ideologies and religions. Why can't people abhor Islam?  Is it special in any way?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:20pm

freediver wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:51pm:
So everyone who dislikes Islam is an Islamophobe? Doesn't that include you Brian?

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:20pm:

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he'll answer questions when pigs fly Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:25pm

Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:49pm:
Quote:
[...]

[Source]
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What's to like and cherish about Islam? I can't think of anything. Can you, Bwian?

There are lost of abhorrent ideologies and religions. Why can't people abhor Islam?  Is it special in any way?

I think you mean "a host".  Is Islamophobia one?  How about Xenophobia? Racism?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. seems we are talking about Soren's problems.

You don't need to cherish Islam or even like it, all you need do is tolerate it.  Of course the Islam I am talking about is not the Islam you delight in describing.  The Islam I am describing is the non-violent, non-aggressive, moderate, non-radical kind that the overwhelming majority of most Muslims practice.  Smiley

Afterall, most Muslims are no worse than most other religious people, now aren't they, Soren?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:26pm

I'm told pigs will fly when islam becomes a religion of peace.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 7:32pm

So everyone who dislikes Islam is an Islamophobe?

Doesn't that include you Brian?

.....says the Doctor of Divinity     ...nothing.

This ISLAM-O-PHILE isn't even willing to defend his arguments or his POV, on a public forum.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 7:32pm:

So everyone who dislikes Islam is an Islamophobe?

Doesn't that include you Brian?

.....says the Doctor of Divinity     ...nothing.

This ISLAM-O-PHILE isn't even willing to defend his arguments or his POV, on a public forum.

Really?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tough luck, Yadda, tough luck.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 3:53pm:

I think you mean "a host".  Is Islamophobia one?  How about Xenophobia? Racism?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. seems we are talking about Soren's problems.

You don't need to cherish Islam or even like it, all you need do is tolerate it.  Of course the Islam I am talking about is not the Islam you delight in describing. 

The Islam I am describing is the non-violent, non-aggressive, moderate, non-radical kind that the overwhelming majority of most Muslims practice.  Smiley

Afterall, most Muslims are no worse than most other religious people, now aren't they, Soren?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The Islam I am describing
is the non-violent,       [
NON-EXISTENT
]
non-aggressive,       [
NON-EXISTENT
]
moderate,       [
NON-EXISTENT
]
non-radical kind       [
NON-EXISTENT
]
that the overwhelming majority of most Muslims practice.

"non-violent, non-aggressive,"

QUESTION;
Is the deity of this idealised ISLAM called Allah - who calls for fighting and killing disbelievers ?

QUESTION;
Is the holy book of this idealised ISLAM called the Koran - the words of Allah, which calls for fighting and killing disbelievers ?

QUESTION;
Is the messenger of this idealised ISLAM called Mohammed - the messenger of Allah, who calls for fighting and killing disbelievers ?

Brian,
If your ISLAM is not associated with those entities....

Please enlighten us.

In which nation is this [your] idealised ISLAM       ...PRACTICED.

Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1552398731/0#0

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

and on, and on, and on.....

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:13pm

After the 'Empire' of Islam exhausts itself against genociding the French.
Who will feel sorry for the now 'unarmed' Moslems when the Mafia infused Italians genocide them?

They'll pray to Allah as the Italians slaughter them.
They'll cry to other nations of the world to aid them.
No-one will come... not even Allah.

...but maybe Israel will  Wink

Ironic huh Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print